BAIRD AUTOMOTIVE

Founded 1992 • With Angi since November 2006

Automotive Repair...

Capitol Hill Auto Service

Capitol Hill Auto Service

Capitol Hill Auto Service is an award winning auto service company that provides a variety of services performed by ASE Certified Technicians

11/19/2018

I brought my car to Baird Automotive after having concerns about poor work at the BMW Fairfax dealer. I wanted a shop with experience working on European cars. They found problems the dealer had missed and determined I did not need a $1200 repair the dealer claimed as critical. I was happy with the work and the pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had issues with oil leaks and an automatic steering leak on an older 2003 BMW X5

CATEGORY auto repair

06/17/2017

Joey Baird is, without a doubt, the best and I have been using him for over 15 years. He is the best. I drop it off the night before and pick it up the next day. I have know them, particularly Joey and Fred for years. They are terrific.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He does checkups of my cars and oil changes. Whatever my car needs done to it, he does it.

CATEGORY auto repair

12/14/2016

I have a truck and they've been doing it for over 4 or 5 years now. They take good care of it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Winter checkup.

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

09/03/2015

He's fantastic. The thing I like the best about him is that he carefully explains everything. He tells you what is important and needs to be taken care of immediately, but also tells you the things that need to be fixed but aren't as urgent. He's very good about explaining those types of things and offers great customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brake repair, fixed battery wiring, realigned tires, and more

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

03/08/2015

Tired rotated. Could not resolve TPMS issue. Had to take car to dealership.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tire rotation and TPMS diagnostics

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

ROUTINE MAINTENANCE, DIAGNOSTIC & PERFORMANCE, DRIVETRAIN & TIRE SERVICES.

DESIEL WORK