Vroom, Dr. Katherine M.

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2008

7027 Evergreen Ct Ste 8A

Annandale, VA 22003

There is 1 doctor at this site. Practice specializes in orthodontics and orthognathic surgery. No fee for the initial evaluation. We are a small and friendly practice and do not believe in an "assembly line" philosophy. We are in network with most major insurances and will file primary insurance benefits for our patient. http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public, http://www.americanboardortho.com/public...

02/12/2016

Mason G.

01/11/2016

Fred L.

Description of Work
She is our orthodontist, and we’d give her an A+ if we could.

12/15/2015

Dominic S.

It is virtually impossible to over emphasize our degree of satisfaction with Dr Vroom and her staff. They are exceptional in every respect. Her interaction with my daughter is both thoughtful and effective. She communicates with her patient and with me, her father. We couldn't be happier with the treatments and our interaction with everyone in the practice. I would give them an A+ across the board if the option was available.

Description of Work
Braces for my Daughter.

06/11/2014

Jennifer B.

Category dentists

03/24/2014

Debbie M.

Dr Vroom and her staff were very pleasant and accomodating. They explained the procedures for braces and the financial impact very clearly and in detail. There were no surprises, and our son is very happy to be on the road to straight teeth!

Description of Work
We came to see Dr Vroom to get our son braces.

07/08/2013

Judy S.

We consulted 4 highly recommended orthodontists about braces for my identical twins. Three of them said both kids needed palette expanders and two rounds of braces, and one of those three said he would treat them without the expanders, if I really wanted him to. Dr. Vroom did not think they needed the expanders, because they do not have cross bites. Dr. Vroom was the one who clearly saw them as two separate people, and was surprised that I thanked her for that. She was the only one who saw the differences in their mouths, and found a problem with my one daughter that required immediate attention. She did not have enough room for a permanent tooth that was about to push out the front of her gums. (The tooth was a white bulge in the gum.) We started treatment on her, just to make room for that tooth to come up instead of forward. (One of the four orthodontists didn't even bother looking in her mouth--he relied on looking at her sister.) Dr. Vroom recommended waiting to start my other daughter until more baby teeth came out. She told me other things about their mouths that no one had noticed, or bothered to tell me about, (even 2 general dentists.) We like the size of Dr. Vroom's practice. She gives my daughter focused attention. When we went for the consultation, she asked us who recommended us. I told her my friend's name, and she immediately asked how her son was by name, and asked very specific questions about him, even though he finished his braces a few years ago. It was a clear indication to me that she really knows and cares about her patients.

Description of Work
My daughter started orthodontic work in November. We go once a month, and my daughter loves going. Her sister will be starting soon. Everyone in the office is calm, friendly and competent.

03/18/2013

Haldenstein M.

Dr. Vroom has been my son's orthodontist for over a year and so far the experience has been excellent. Everything was explained clearly and the cost of the braces has been what was promised. She is always professional and friendly. Staff has been pretty good as well in handling the appointments and charges.

Description of Work
Braces. Many appointments over a year.

03/14/2011

Linda H.

I took my 14 year old daughter for an consultation about needing braces. The exam given by Dr. Vroom was good; quite efficient. During the consultation, Dr. Vroom was good at explaining things both for my benefit and for my daughter's. She fully expected my daughter to be involved in the decision making process - which I applaud. After telling us of our options. Dr. Vroom suggested strongly that we seek a second orthodontist consultation as well as an oral surgeon consultation as the required work would be extensive and potentially invasive. Dr. Vroom was pleasingly frank without being abrupt and very professional.

Description of Work
Initial exam followed by consultation about my 14 year old daughter's orthodonture needs.

08/05/2008

Gail H.

She is very good with kids, very friendly and very personable. She remembers details about the patients and takes the time to talk to them. The staff is also very good and all in all I have been pleased.

Description of Work
She takes care of my son. She took care of him when he had braces and now she takes care of him with his retainer.

Sorkin, Dr. Andrew J.

Providing quality dentistry in your community for over 35 years! Welcome to our practice! Drs. Andrew Sorkin and Mark Wallace are passionate about providing the highest quality dental care in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere. We take the time to get to know you and your family. Our staff prides itself on building lasting connections with our patients. We see you as a part of our extended family, and want you to look forward to each visit as much as we do. Award winning. http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public, https://aaeecom.aae.org/aaeeweb/FindENDO/Find_Endodontistabe.aspx, http://www.americanboardortho.com/public, http://www.perio.org/amboard/search/index.html, http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp.There is 2 doctors at this site. To see if a provider is board certified, visit abgd.org.

GentleCare Dentistry

Welcome to GentleCare Dentistry, the office of David L. Anthony, DDS. We are a full service dental office located in the heart of Germantown, Maryland, offering the highest quality dentistry for all ages! At GentleCare Dentistry, patient care and comfort is our main concern. We have designed our office so that you will have a warm and welcoming experience each time you visit us. We are pleased to offer state-of-the art dentistry in a modern environment Worried About Your Smile? We Can Help. We offer comprehensive dental care for all ages, whether you are looking for routine care, cosmetic improvement, or an end to chronic discomfort. Call us today for a complimentary smile consultation. Get Results Now! Give Us A Call! Care Credit Financing

Dentistry - Orthodontics
    Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Orthodontics.

TMJ treatment, general dentistry, extractions

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Vroom, Dr. Katherine M.

How is Vroom, Dr. Katherine M. overall rated?

Vroom, Dr. Katherine M. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

Does Vroom, Dr. Katherine M. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Vroom, Dr. Katherine M. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

What services does Vroom, Dr. Katherine M. offer?

Vroom, Dr. Katherine M. offers the following services: Orthodontics.

Are there any services Vroom, Dr. Katherine M. does not offer?

TMJ treatment, general dentistry, extractions