Renova Group Construction

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

Located In

Annandale, VA 22003

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom Project

Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom Project

home remodeling
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today! * We do not provide regrouting or recaulking services. ...

interior painting (4)home remodeling (4)hardwood floors (1)flooring (1)

09/01/2021

The service was pretty good. They were very professional. They came everyday to finish the job before the deadline.

Description of Work
They put a new bathroom.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/30/2021

08/30/2021

If you need to renovate anything in your house, Renova Group Construction LLC is the absolute way to go! My experience with them was off the charts. Not only did they have positive attitudes the entire time, they were very professional and responsive when it came to my family and I's needs. I've gotten many compliments on how beautiful my house looks thanks to the great quality that I was given. D...

Description of Work
Painted the entire interior of home additionally the kitchen

Category hardwood floor,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/31/2021

08/25/2021

We love our new Kitchen and it turned out so beautiful. Completely transformed.There is never a moment where you feel lost on what is going on with the project.They keep consistent updates and always answer if you have any questions or concerns.

Description of Work
Remodeled kitchen

Category home remodeling

08/25/2021

They painted my entire condominium. I thought the entire process was great! The team was very professional on all levels. I’m very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 08/30/2021

08/25/2021

Services were great. Amazing communication and fulfilling all my needs for my house.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

08/25/2021

We have had great experiences with Renova Group Construction and all the work they have done for us over the years. Extremely professional and does quality work. They have also done work for our family and friends and they have been more then satisfied with their work.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 08/25/2021

Remodeling General, Remodeling Basements, Remodeling Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling Sunrooms & Patio Enclosures, Painting Interior, Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing, Carpet Sales/Installation, Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing, Ceramic Tile

Re-grouting, Caulking