Mt. Vernon Center For Dentistry

Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - TMJ
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

At Mt. Vernon Center For Dentistry we strive for excellence in family dentistry and cosmetic dentistry, beginning with a sincere concern for your overall health, comfort and well-being. Dr. James Geren and Dr. Zeyad Mady are dentists in Alexandria who are passionately committed to providing high-end restorative dentistry, cosmetic dentistry and dental implants, and comfortable state-of-the-art sedation dentistry while continually improving their skills through training with some of the world’s most prominent dental specialists. Our Alexandria cosmetic dentists provide patients with beautiful teeth. Dr. Geren and Dr. Mady can fix any tooth damage, straighten teeth, and whiten smiles. Our cosmetic dentistry services include: teeth whitening, dental crowns, porcelain veneers, and INVISALIGN invisible braces. Sedation dentistry allows our patients to enjoy a trip to the dentist without any of the anxiety; sedation dentistry alleviates anxiety and makes the environment even more comfortable. Our Alexandria dentists can replace your lost teeth with dental implants, which are expertly placed, and our crowns are carefully crafted to look and feel completely natural. Our dental implants prevent infection, gum disease, and jaw pain, and give our patients who have lost teeth a reason to smile again. Our family dentistry procedures can give any member of your family a brilliant smile. Listening to our patients is the foundation of what we do best; good communication creates trust and a mutual understanding of your cosmetic dentistry and family dentistry needs and desires. At our dental practice, we strive to exceed patients’ expectations by providing beautiful, functional dentistry; outstanding customer service with on-time appointments; and cutting edge technology, in a state-of-the-art facility with an atmosphere that is warm, comfortable and calming. In addition, we offer a number of patient comforts to help you relax while you receive excellent dental care. Call today!...

Providing quality dentistry in your community for over 35 years! Welcome to our practice! Drs. Andrew Sorkin and Mark Wallace are passionate about providing the highest quality dental care in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere. We take the time to get to know you and your family. Our staff prides itself on building lasting connections with our patients. We see you as a part of our extended family, and want you to look forward to each visit as much as we do. Award winning. http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public, https://aaeecom.aae.org/aaeeweb/FindENDO/Find_Endodontistabe.aspx, http://www.americanboardortho.com/public, http://www.perio.org/amboard/search/index.html, http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp.There is 2 doctors at this site. To see if a provider is board certified, visit abgd.org.

Welcome to GentleCare Dentistry, the office of David L. Anthony, DDS. We are a full service dental office located in the heart of Germantown, Maryland, offering the highest quality dentistry for all ages! At GentleCare Dentistry, patient care and comfort is our main concern. We have designed our office so that you will have a warm and welcoming experience each time you visit us. We are pleased to offer state-of-the art dentistry in a modern environment Worried About Your Smile? We Can Help. We offer comprehensive dental care for all ages, whether you are looking for routine care, cosmetic improvement, or an end to chronic discomfort. Call us today for a complimentary smile consultation. Get Results Now! Give Us A Call! Care Credit Financing

Whether you are one of our longtime patients, or you are new to the community and are looking for a dentist in the Northern Virginia area, we hope you will take a few minutes to read the information presented here. One of the goals of this site is to provide our patients with an extension of care. As you navigate through the site you will find a wealth of information about dentistry, tooth care, procedures and treatments. We believe our patients deserve to have the information needed to make wise choices about their oral health. You will also find an overview of our practice including our doctors and staff, office hours, insurance and appointment procedures, maps, directions and contact information. For over 30 years, our practice has provided the highest quality dental care by placing the needs of the patients above all else. We care for the entire family, providing a wide range of services: including, preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry. As licensed dentists in Reston and Ashburn, we work with our patients so they can achieve and maintain a beautiful smile and healthier gums and teeth. We take pride in providing a comfortable office experience where our qualified staff is friendly and knowledgeable and takes the time with our patients to explain their treatment options and inform them of additional preventive care. We feel this will lead to a more trusting doctor/patient relationship and, for many people, alleviate the stress associated with their dental visits. Our offices are conveniently located in Fairfax and Loudoun counties, and we offer some evening and Saturday hours. We invite you to call with any questions or email us via the contact us or request an appointment page of our Web site. We will do everything possible to ensure you a pleasant visit.

06/17/2015

They fit me into their schedule the same day I called about the tooth. Had me in the chair as soon as I arrived. Dr. Geren examined the tooth and explained to me what I was seeing and why I thought it was cracked. Ended up it was just the enamel and right now we didn't need to do anything. Dr. Geren spent time to explain and visually show me what was going on with my tooth. I have been seeing Dr. ...

Description of Work
Check out a tooth that I thought I had cracked.

12/12/2014

My family and I have been patients for years. I always recommend this practice to anyone new to the area, or someone who may be seeking to change dentists. Friendly, proficient, informative and professional. (and painless!)

Description of Work
Routine check-up.

08/09/2013

Dr. Geren is excellent, we have been going to him for about 12 years. He is very accurate in his diagnosis.

Description of Work
I went in for a routine cleaning and to have some dental work done.

03/27/2013

Because I cancelled the appointment there was nothing more to report. They are probably very good, but they charged too much for me to find out.

Description of Work
I called Mt Vernon Center for Dentistry on a Saturday about 12:PM. Only the receptionist was in the office, but she was very accommodating. I explained why I called (I had a chipped tooth). She asked if I was in pain. I was not. She scheduled a "first" visit appointment for the following Monday and which doctor would be seeing me. She explained there was an initial charge of $239.00 for exrays and cleaning. I thought the charge was high, but I had nothing to compare it to. Later that day I was visiting with a friend and commented about my up coming visit to Mt. Vernon Dentistry and she recommended I should see her dentist. I called and found the initial fee was $129. AND with an enthusiastic recommendation. I called Mt. Vernon to cancel but the office was closed by 3:PM So I called Monday morning and cancelled the Monday afternoon appointment

Category dentists

Thank you for your feedback, (member name removed), we really do appreciate it. If you would have kept your appointment with us, you would have realized why we charge that amount for your first visit. The dentist spends an hour and a half just with you! And the knowledge that you gain, regarding your oral health, during this first visit is priceless. Our office is incredible . . . just read our re...

03/20/2013

This is a great practice . . personable and professional from start to finish. There are not enough good adjectives in the dictionary to describe the candor, civility and competence (nice alliteration!) of these fine people. My recommendation of this practice is without reservation.

Description of Work
Final installation of implant. While the implant was quickly and efficiently emplaced, the dentist also voiced concern over a different tooth that had been damaged by a ceramic veneer. He asked whether I had a few minutes to spare and then quickly built up the damaged tooth with filling material to prevent further damage. He then modified the existing veneer so it would not impact the repair. This was done at no additional charge.

Category dentists

General Dentistry including Cosmetic, Dental Implants, Porcelain Veneers, Dental Crowns(same day available), Teeth Whitening, Sedation, Same Day Dentistry, TMJ Treatment, Painless Laser Therapy, Restorative and Periodontal(gum) Treatment, Invisalign clear aligners, Cerec same-day crowns, Implant Vision, BioClear Matrix

Ask for details.