Brandt & Associates Tax & Financial Services

Founded 1969 • With Angi since October 2006

Brandt and Associates is a family run tax practice that has been offering the best tax advise and preparation since 1969. We are a full accounting firm that specializes in Individual tax preparation. We do all entity tax returns including Corporate, Partnership, Trust, and Gift tax returns. Let our family help yours!!...

Upper Left Wealth Management

Upper Left Wealth Management

UpperLeft Wealth Management is here for anyone planning for and trying to figure out if they're on pace for retirement, or are looking for investment management, advice on social security, home mortgages, taxes in retirement, or other financial questions. Our data-driven processes and strategic planning mean we help you face the curveballs life can throw at you. I am a CFP® and fiduciary, and hold an M.B.A. in finance from Columbia Business School. My reputation is built on your trust. If you're ready to look at improving your odds of success, contact me at www.upperleftwealth.com.

05/31/2017

They were very responsive to our questions and were quick to seek information we had not thought to provide. We also had a short window to have our taxes done and they filed our taxes on time upon our authorization.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual income tax returns for personal and business.

05/22/2017

They they were thorough, courteous, completed within a reasonable amount of time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completion of IRS taxes.

05/08/2017

An excellent resource and relationship for tax planning and preparationl: competent, dependable, reliabel and very affable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My spouse and I needed an assessment of a tax liability as prepared by another CPA; we needed a "second opinion".

04/26/2017

While I recognize that our initial meeting with them was close to the tax filing deadline. I was really disappointed in the responsiveness of the office. Additionally, considering the fees we paid, I think the ability to sign a return electronically should have been offered. Driving all the way to Brandt’s office on tax filing deadline was when I was at the end of my rope with then. The lack of co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We filed our 2016 tax returns with this office.

04/13/2017

Outstanding, but more expensive than similar service received from a different tax CPA last year. Had it not been for the fact they charged $110 more than I paid last year, I would use them again...without question.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Personal Taxes

CATEGORY accountant

Tax preparation - individuals, corporations, partnerships, estates, & trusts, bookkeeping, payrolls, financial statements & quickbooks consultations, financial planning, life insurance & annuities

Audits