Legacy Tree Genealogists, Inc.

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2014

4.4

Genealogy

Legacy Tree Genealogists, Inc. is based near the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, Utah. We work with genealogists worldwide as needed ....

09/04/2021

They found a probable match I know to be true because it had some of my cousins I grew up with. I’m elated! I now know my ethnicity.

Description of Work
Finding who my Grandmothers biological’s parents were as she was traded for a camp stove snd s mule, No legal adoption.

Category genealogy

Thank you for letting us work with you on your project. We love solving mysteries for our clients!

03/04/2020

Legacy Tree Genealogists are highly qualified professionals. The cost and extent of each project is decided beforehand. The written results of each project are very well presented in a binder. In addition, the written report is viewable online and may be shared with family and friends. Reports have exceeded my expectations. Lead Project Manager Carolyn Tolman has helped me search for my lost famil...

Description of Work
Genealogy research

Category genealogy

Thank you for sharing a thorough review of the research experience with Legacy Tree Genealogists, and what other potential clients may expect. Reviews like this are invaluable to our organization, and we appreciate you taking the time to help educate others. It was a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to extending your Eastern European family history even further!

10/31/2019

I could not ask for better service

Description of Work
Finding my ancestry

Category genealogy

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and assisting with necessary research for your lineage society application. We look forward to working with you again!

10/25/2019

Very well. Work was conducted across three sequentially conducted “projects”. Because of work loading and research time the projects took a total of 18 months to complete. Needed documentation was found on three of the four generations as well as putting the Mayflower Society application together Because research was purchased Through an affiliation with DNAAdotion(a charity), both a discount was ...

Description of Work
Obtain genealogical evidence across four generations needed for Mayflower Society Application

Category genealogy

Thank you for sharing your feedback! It is always a pleasure to receive feedback from repeat clients. We look forward to working with you again!

10/20/2019

The service was terrible. It took the project manager 2-3 weeks to respond to my emails. They disregarded the items that I wanted them to do and did non-relevant research.

Description of Work
Geneology research

Category genealogy

[Member Name Removed], we're so sorry to hear that your experience was not up to our high standards that has helped earn us the position as highest client-rated genealogy research firm in the world. We are looking into the project manager response time to see what happened and what we can do to improve in the future, as this is very atypical for our client experiences. We will review your project ...

We provide family history research worldwide. Our services include in-depth research, a detailed narrative report, a list of sources searched, family charts, and documents (digital and paper). We also perform heir/probate/estate research, DNA consulting, and most adoption research.

Some adoption research is not available. Contact us for details.