We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Water Heaters Only, Inc

Founded 1968 • With Angi since April 2004

4659 Carol Rd

Wylie, TX 75098

Water Heaters Only, Inc is a full service water heater plumber company specializing in the repair, replacement and installation of residential and commercial water heaters. We are licensed, bonded and insured serving the entire Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex including: Arlington, Carrollton, Garland, Grand Prairie, Lewisville, Mesquite, Plano and Richardson areas. Water Heaters Only, Inc is known for dedication to customer satisfaction, a solid work ethic and quick service. Our technicians are continually factory trained in all aspects of water heating including tankless and energy efficient hybrid water heaters. Specializing in water heaters allows us to provide the lowest pricing and the highest quality service for any water heater problem. We guarantee the lowest prices and will beat any competitors written onsite estimate or bid. Offering quick service, quality products and the lowest prices has earned us over 450,000 satisfied customers since 1968. Read our reviews and see for yourself why our customers rate us 5 stars. Water Heaters Only Inc is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and there is never an extra charge for night, weekend or Holiday service. Call now and speak with an expert for water heater advise or to schedule an appointment today....

12/05/2019

Kelly C.

Jeremy and Zach arrived and within a few hours, they have replaced our old leaking water heater with a new Rheem water heater. They were efficient and very nice to deal with as well.

Description of Work
Replaced Water Heater

Category water heater repair

Wonderful, that's just what we like to know! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

05/21/2019

Zach B.

It went swimmingly. Jeremy and Zach are great individuals, they're calm, knowledgeable, friendly, trustworthy. Their work ethic, care to surrounding objects, virtually everything you can ask for in a vendor- and one of the lowest prices around to boot? This is where you go for white collar service at midhigh blue collar prices. I'll spell it out for you: If you want hard working family run businesses to survive, this one you'll feel best about supporting, and trust them implicitly in your personal space, with the only thing separating us from the chimpanzees boys and girls.. Plumbing. We're talkin 40,000 btus of pure not cleaning yourself in frigid water goodness. These guys gave my water heater, area around it, draining solution, essentially took ownership, only on an hourly rate, to make this situation safe, functional, and most importantly, enjoyable. You never know what you'll get, Angie's List or otherwise, until you meet your service pro. From phone call support, pre sale, with a guy that really reminded me of myself, he answered all necessary questions, gave me ballpark pricing, we're talking a young male from this country, no foreign call center (no offense) to attempt to translate into and back the English language. Honestly, from local booker, who was sweet, helpful and communicative, to just knowing that Jeremy's dad is the master plumber, you just know these folks are doing work, with good people, that they enjoy doing. Choose em’ - from a new homeowner, figuring it out as I go

Description of Work
Gas Water heater replacement- 30 gal

Category water heater repair

What a wonderful review! Thank you for that awesome and very valued feedback! We appreciate you taking the time. Thanks so much for choosing Water Heaters Only, Inc. to replace your water heater.

02/13/2019

chris J.

One of the most disappointing and frustrating experiences of my life. Incorrect water heater installed, and because it was installed we can’t return water heater. So we stilll don’t have hot water, have the wrong water we can’t teturn and now a sewage smell in the house. We have pieces of water heater and pipe in the house and even the yard, they couldn’t be bothered to clean up after their poor work

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

Category water heater repair

In our attempt to investigate your claim of our alleged work on 2/13/2019 we were unable to locate any record of your name or address in our system. As you can see from our 50 years in this business and our many very positive reviews what you've described is not in character with the way we conduct business. We've come to the conclusion that have mistaken us for another company. We are Water Heaters Only, Inc.

01/18/2019

Bin G.

I called at least 8 plumbing companies to get quotes on replacing an old water heater. Water Heaters Only offers the lower price and was able to come out in two days to have it installed. The technician (Brown) and his partner did an excellent job in explaining the process, measuring clearance and confirming the final costs with me. They finished and cleaned up in 90 mins. Great job!

Description of Work
Water Heater Replacement

Category water heater repair

Thank you for the awesome feedback and for choosing Water Heaters Only, Inc. after first shopping around. We're so happy that you were pleased with your choice. We did want to mention, though, that we make every effort to provide same day service or at least within 24 hours. We certainly apologize for the delay in getting out sooner in your case, as it's not typical for us. Please feel free to give us a call any time 24/7/365 should you have any questions about your new water heater.

01/17/2019

Michael F.

I called WHO in the Fort Worth-Dallas area and told them my needs and they scheduled the visit for 1/9/19. The technicians called about 20 minutes before they got here to let me know they were on the way and arrived on time, well within the service window. Mr. Brown and his companion were very professional and quick. They cleaned up the area and hauled the old one off. The Rheem product they sell is very good. Our previous water heater had been installed by WHO and we were very satisfied with it. So I knew that I could just call WHO, schedule the appointment and that they would take care of the rest. They make it very easy and price competitive.

Description of Work
Needed a new water heater. Old one was well past its expected service life and no longer performing well. I figured it would not be worth a repair.

Category water heater repair

Awesome feedback, thank you so much! We're so honored that you have chosen us once again to trust with your water heater replacement! As always you can give us a call any time 24/7/365 if you should have any questions. Thank you for your valued loyalty.

01/04/2019

Jeff H.

12/21/2018 Went quickly and smoothly and I had hot water again!! Jeremy called right on time and they showed up and quickly replaced my leaking water heater! No mess! Quick installation! Great Work! Thanks guys! -Jeff Hardin

Description of Work
Water replaced

Category water heater repair

We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Thank you for choosing Water Heaters Only, Inc.

12/26/2018

Grace D.

Very well! The two men were helpful and professional as they replaced our water heater. The water heater went out on Christmas evening and we called and were told someone would be here between 12pm and 2pm the next day. The men arrived early at 11:15 and were done within an hour.

Description of Work
replace water heater

Category water heater repair

Thank you for your kind feedback. We were more than happy to get you back in hot water. We know how stressful an unexpected expense can be during the holidays, so hopefully we were able to take some of that stress out of your experience. Thank you for the opportunity to provide you with "A" rated service.

12/24/2018

JOHN F.

Noticed a puddle of water in the garage about 3:00 p.m. on a Sunday afternoon. My water heater was 14 years old, so I knew this was pretty much the end for it. I called Water Heaters Only and described my circumstances to the lady that answered. She scheduled me for the next morning. I got a call from Jeremy Monday a.m. and he and his associate arrived promptly as they had indicated. They diagnosed the problem (needed to replace), determined what connections were good to re-use and calculated the replacement, labor and additional parts needed to complete the installation. I accepted, they went to work, and finished in about 90 minutes. They cleaned the space in which they worked, loaded the old water heater, and were on their way. They said to call them if I had any problems. The company and it's professionals made it about as easy as you could ask.

Description of Work
Needed to replace water heater

Category water heater repair

We were glad to help take some of the stress out of an unexpected expense during the holidays. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide you with "A" rated service.

11/26/2018

Todd M.

I discovered my water heater leaking in the morning of Oct 16 and began searching online for a recommended installation service. I discovered Water Heaters Only in mid-morning, and after lunch, Mr Brown's install team arrived with a new water heater. They drained the old one, removed and replaced the water heater and even fixed the dented drain pan to a better condition. I was not home and left it to my wife to let them in the garage to get it done. About 3 hours later, we had hot water again....and my wife was happy! I would have preferred a more energy efficient electric water heater since I replaced a pretty low cost one, but the work was professional and quick, so I am overall pleased with the service from Water Heaters Only. Thanks for stepping in and getting the water flowing again! -Todd

Description of Work
Replace Electric Water Heater

Category water heater repair

We were more than happy to get you back in hot water once again! Thank you for giving us the opportunity.

11/17/2018

David & Jean C.

I set up an appointment to have an estimate of the work almost 2 WEEKS in advance. I get a call the NIGHT BEFORE they are to come out and they ask me if we have galvanized pipes. I tell them we have PEX under the house but galvanized risers. They tell me then that they do not install water heaters to galvanized pipes; they've been "burned" in the past because they were blamed for leaks in the pipes. WHY WAS THIS NOT ON THE WEBSITE? WHY WAS I NOT ASKED THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE?? I HAD REARRANGED THE WEEKEND FOR THIS!!!! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. Most of the older houses in our neighborhood are 1950s vintage and have galvanized pipes.

Description of Work
Needed to replace a waterheater

10/10/2018

Adiv Z.

It was smooth, quick, reasonably priced, punctual and professionally done.

Description of Work
Replace busted water heater

Category water heater repair

It was so nice of you to take the time to give us your valued feedback. Thank you for choosing Water Heaters Only, Inc.

10/02/2018

Richard G.

They did a great job. Were prompt, responsive and the best price we found.

Description of Work
Replace leaking water heater

Category water heater repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate you choosing Water Heaters Only, Inc. after first shopping around.

09/11/2018

DAVID R.

Excellent. Competitive quote provided over the phone. Entire time from my phone call to completed installation was less than 3 hours. I appreciate their efficiency!

Description of Work
New water heater

Category water heater repair

We were more than happy to provide you with mostly "A" rated service and would truly appreciate knowing how we fell short on our professionalism. Any input you could provide would help us to improve where you felt were were lacking in professionalism. Thank you in advance and thank you for choosing Water Heaters Only, Inc.

07/26/2018

Larry H.

Work was done professionally, Cost was reasonable based on other quotations I received. Workers were on time and completed the job expeditiously. Very pleased with the job done

Description of Work
REPACE GAS HOT WATER HEATER

Category water heater repair

Thank you for the opportunity to provide you with "A" rated service. We truly appreciate your business.

07/26/2018

Larry H.

They were on time and installation was very professional and fairly priced.

Description of Work
Replaced a hot water heater

Category water heater repair

Thanks again for choosing Water Heaters Only, Inc..

07/03/2018

Marie S.

7/3/2018 They were fast, clean, and efficient. The best price we found, too.

Description of Work
Installed 2 water heaters and sensors

Category water heater repair

Your feedback about our service is truly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time and for choosing Water Heaters Only, Inc.

06/19/2018

John M.

Exceptionally well. They had to reroute some lines because my old heaters were configured differently and add some code-related pieces. They were fast, professional and answered my questions. Plus, the total price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Install two gas water heaters

Category water heater repair

Thanks for the review. We really do appreciate it. We like to hear how our technicians are doing so thanks again.

06/13/2018

Jeffrey P.

They were in and out in a couple of hours at half the cost of some competitors.

Description of Work
Replaced two water heaters.

Category water heater repair

Your feedback is very much appreciated, thank you!

06/13/2018

Jeffrey P.

They were prompt, and efficient. In and out in about ninety (90) minutes. Left a small amount of water/solder mess, and scratched up my paint a bit, but all in all I can deal with it. The fact that the price was $1200+ less than any other quote I received and the work was well done. I am happy as can be.

Description of Work
Replaced two (2) Fifty (50) gallon water heaters, plus all required lines and parts to bring it to code.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Thank you for your valued feedback and photo. We're so glad that we were able to save you a lot of money on your tank installations. Please understand that leaving messes or scratches is not typical practice for these wonderful technicians, as you can see from their many fabulous reviews, so we sincerely apologize if in your case they fell short. We stand behind our work, and are happy to correct your scratch issue if it has not already been resolved. Thank you again for choosing Water Heaters Only, Inc.

06/11/2018

Candyce B.

Excellent customer service. Called today delivered and installed water heater. today. Great techs, install was quick and they explained everything. Punctual. I checked around and they had the best price for a quality water heater.

Description of Work
Installation of new water heater

Category water heater repair

Providing the best possible service to our valued customers has been our goal since we started 50 years ago. Thank you for the wonderful feedback and confirmation that we're maintaining that goal. Thank you for choosing Water Heaters Only, Inc..

06/11/2018

Emily M.

As smooth as possible. He was quick to respond, gave a fair price, left no mess behind and helped get the water turned off the day before we even hired him. I would use him again.

Description of Work
Replace the water heater

Category water heater repair

We truly appreciate knowing that you would use our company again. We were more than happy to provide you with "A" rated service.

06/09/2018

Raghu N.

Very well. Two guys came in at the appointed time and finished when they said they would and left the place clean.

Description of Work
Change two water heaters located in the attic.

Category water heater repair

Thank you, we appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback.

06/06/2018

Robert H.

Both Jeremy and Zac was very professional and showed up on time. They pulled the 18 year old unit in the garage and replaced it with a Pro Rheem. They were in and out in about an hour and a half with no mess left behind. This is the second water heater installed for me by Water Heaters Only. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Replacing a 50 Gallon gas water heater

Category water heater repair

First let me thank you for being a loyal Water Heaters Only, Inc. customer! It was our pleasure to provide your "A" rated service once again. We truly appreciate your kind words and valued business.

05/10/2018

cinnamon P.

Easy. We've used Water Heaters Only for many years. The service continues to be reliable and responsive. Quick to answer a call, schedule a time window, and replace the water heater.

Description of Work
GE water heaters (with 12 year warranty) needed to be replaced at 6 years (leaking)

Category water heater repair

We very much appreciate your wonderful feedback and loyalty to our service. It's so rewarding to receive confirmation of our commitment to providing the best possible customer service. Thank you once again for choosing Water Heaters Only, Inc.

04/27/2018

Jim B.

Went great.Jerome and Zack did a great job for us...

Description of Work
Replace existing Water Heater

Category water heater repair

Thank you for choosing Water Heaters Only, Inc.