Roberson Air Conditioning

Founded 1991 • With Angi since August 2010

200 E Milam St

WHARTON, TX 77488

Established in 1991, Roberson Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, Inc. has been serving Wharton and its surrounding areas with fast-service, integrity, and reliability. We pride ourselves in making our customers happy and comfortable, and we have a Better Business Bureau A+ rating and Best of East Wharton County 2015 award to back that up. We carry a wide range of products, providing our customers with professional installs and the industries highest SEER ratings as well as cost efficient options. Built up by founder Ray Roberson and ran by his three sons (Michael, Joe and Jacob), Roberson Air Conditioning is family owned and operated. We believe quality comes from care, and who better than to entrust for that care than family. Roberson A/C - We've Been Here & We'll Be Here!...

09/17/2021

Sarah G.

We recently had our air conditioning unit/heat pump/thermostat replaced by Roberson and are extremely pleased with the results. They are efficient, courteous and knowledgeable. They quoted us several options so we were able to select the one that best fit our needs within our budget. We had a lot of questions. They are very good at explaining how everything works. And they cleaned up the worksite. We are very happy with their service.

Description of Work
Air conditioning, heating, ductwork and thermostat replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your kind works! We strive to be the best!

02/22/2018

Frances S.

Great work. Very caring and keep you well informed.

Description of Work
Fixed my AC after a surge

Category replacement windows

So glad you like your windows! Thank you for the great feedback.

09/06/2017

Robert W.

I scheduled an appointment for the following day. I received an email letting me know the technician was on the way. He diagnosed and completed the replacement of the fan condenser within an hour. Very honest company.

Description of Work
AC unit wasn't blowing cold air.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the kind words!

09/24/2014

Glenn E.

Roberson has upfront honesty! I had another local A/C company (not Roberson) come out and replace a part that could be bought online for $30 and it took 20 minutes to do it. The labor charge was $87.50 and the part charge was $164.54. for a total of $252.01. I didn't mind the labor charge because you're paying for their gas, time, skill, and expertise; but I was shocked at the part price. I looked on line and found the part in numerous places for around $30. After researching the issue online, it seems many other A/C companies overcharge for this part: See: http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/hvac/msg06144110877.html Anyway, just out of curiosity I called Roberson A/C and asked what their price was for this capacitor, he immediately told me they charge $55 for the part and $85 for labor for a total of $140. WONDERFUL! Roberson, told me right up front the exact price for the part which still maintains a profit without price gouging the customer! It is nice to know that you are NOT being overcharged when you choose Roberson A/C!

Description of Work
Price quote on part was MUCH cheaper than other competitors!

04/11/2013

Mstan G.

I was not able to meet repairman at house. I left a key for them. Yes, I trust this company that much! I received a call after the work was complete describing what was done.

Description of Work
Recharged compressor unit with refrigerant. Replaced capicators. Compressor was not running. General maintenance. Repaired drain PVC in attic.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,house painters

04/10/2013

John L.

Very professional and found me a good deal with financing. Always prompt to respond and very professional. A family business with father and sons working together. We have used them for about 8 years and have always trusted their work.

Description of Work
They installed my new AC unit 3 years ago. I have them out annually to change the filter in the attic.

04/01/2013

Linda H.

Arrived on time, explained what was going to happen, prepped home, moved furniture, took down blinds and protected the floors with tarps. When they began, I left and returned to find windows installed, furniture replaced, blinds rehung, inside and outside cleaned completely.

Description of Work
Replaced windows.

Category replacement windows

08/10/2012

Albert W.

They are wonderful. It is usually the son that comes out here and he is a sweet heart.

Description of Work
We have used them for years and years. They put in a new air conditioner for us years ago. They come and change the filter and they service it.

02/02/2012

Meagan D.

I believe the service went great. The air conditioner has worked ever since.

Description of Work
They worked on my air conditioning system.

02/02/2012

KARL D.

It used to be a little more economical. They know their products. They can trouble shoot accurately. They do good work every time they come.

Description of Work
They have been working on our system for 15-20 years. They always do a great job.

All States Service Pro - Houston

All States Service Pro is the largest and most popular home services company in the nation. All States Service Pro can help meet your needs with exceptional service at an affordable price. We are available 24/7 by phone and offer same day service seven days a week, so give us a call and book an appointment if you’re interested.

Offers by All States Service Pro - Houston on Angi
    The Window Source of Houston

The Window Source can provide you with the best value when purchasing replacement windows for your home. Our mission is to provide homeowners with an easy and pleasant shopping experience and every Window Source job comes with a written best price guarantee. We specialize in windows so you can be sure to get the job done right the first time. All Window Source products come with a limited lifetime warranty. You will have peace of mind knowing that you will only make this investment in your home once. We are confident that you will not find a better price for equal products and services anywhere. If you can we will refund the difference. Ask your consultant for our written best price guarantee. Our staff are the top of the crop as we like to say with over 150 years of combined experience with Windows. We are a Veteran Owner Company.

Window Pros of Texas

Window Pros of Texas is dedicated to customer service. Robert Hirst is a veteran and has been installing windows for over 25 years. He started Window Pros of Texas after witnessing several occasions when the customer is just a number. He takes a lot of pride in my workmanship and want Window Pros of Texas to reflect that.

TACLA44413C
    Financing Available, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Service, Repair, Preventative Maintenance, Warranty, Installation - Heaters, Furnaces, Electric Heat, Air Conditioners, A/C, Commercial Refrigeration, IAQ, Dehumidifiers, Air Cleaners, Filtration, Window Replacement

Residential Refrigerators & Freezers, Dishwashers, Dryers, Washers, Water Heaters