Mill Forest Dental Group

Founded 1989 • With Angi since September 2009

Consultants in Dental Aesthetics

Consultants in Dental Aesthetics

When you visit the Houston dental office of Dr. Michael J. Landry, smiles are top priority. The entire team is dedicated to providing patients with personalized, gentle care. Appointments are scheduled to allow adequate time between patients so they don’t have to wait and they don’t feel rushed during their appointment. The office team makes a real effort to have patients tell their story only one time. Rather than repeating the situation to each new team member, the team makes sure to relay details to the next person working with the patient. Dr. Landry is proud to provide dental care in a spa like environment. When entering the Houston dentist office, expect to be pampered with hand paraffin treatments, individual lip conditioners, aroma therapy hot towels and breath freshener at the end of each appointment. This is a paperless office. All patient forms are completed online and patient files are stored electronically. Consultants in Dental Aesthetics stays on the cutting edge of technology including the use of cone beam imaging, digital x-rays, CEREC one day crowns, and laser dentistry. The technology available will not only impress, it was actually selected with patient care in mind. The office has been designed with the comforts and care each patient wants and deserves. Each patient is greeted in the reception lounge and taken on a personal tour of the state-of-the-art facility. The team treats each person with the utmost respect and works to develop a professional relationship with each patient. Part of the commitment to serving patients in Houston include providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. Award winning.

03/12/2015

I have been going to them ever since I went for my chipped tooth. The staff is excellent and I can always get the appt days and times i need and everything is super clean and modern..including a tv at every station. LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I originally went in a couple months ago for a chipped tooth. They were the only ones who could take me on short notice.

03/10/2015

Extremely well.  No waiting past my appointment time.  Everyone was great.  Very efficient operation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Teeth cleaning and evaluation (first visit).

11/18/2014

Good; was honent and didn't bill a lot; just referred on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tooth ache; took xray and referred me on for extraction.

06/24/2014

They are friendly, punctual and I like them. Their office and staff are helpful are always happy. They make me feel comfortable and I don't get nervous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mill Forest Dental Group is my dentistry.

06/02/2014

Dr Allen and his staff have been our family dentist for about the past 18 years. My wife and I have both had to have crowns and other routine dental care and our experiences have always been positive. Dr. Allen is a very caring, positive, and personable dentist. He has never encouraged us to have a procedure that was not necessary. The entire staff is always very professional. I highly recommend M...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Periodic checkup, x-rays and cleaning

CATEGORY dentists

Cosmetic dentistry, veneers, lumineers, all porcelain crowns, teeth whitening, restorative dentistry tooth colored fillings, crowns, bridges and implants, periodontal therapy, gum health evaluation, conservative gum disease treatment & endodontic root canals treatment.