Mill Forest Dental Group

12/17/2015

Roger H.

10/01/2015

Melinda L.

Description of Work
Cleaning and check up

03/12/2015

Yvette S.

I have been going to them ever since I went for my chipped tooth. The staff is excellent and I can always get the appt days and times i need and everything is super clean and modern..including a tv at every station. LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!

Description of Work
I originally went in a couple months ago for a chipped tooth. They were the only ones who could take me on short notice.

03/10/2015

Richard L. V.

Extremely well. No waiting past my appointment time. Everyone was great. Very efficient operation.

Description of Work
Teeth cleaning and evaluation (first visit).

11/18/2014

RONALD P.

Good; was honent and didn't bill a lot; just referred on.

Description of Work
Tooth ache; took xray and referred me on for extraction.

06/24/2014

Phyllis T.

They are friendly, punctual and I like them. Their office and staff are helpful are always happy. They make me feel comfortable and I don't get nervous.

Description of Work
Mill Forest Dental Group is my dentistry.

06/02/2014

Roger H.

Dr Allen and his staff have been our family dentist for about the past 18 years. My wife and I have both had to have crowns and other routine dental care and our experiences have always been positive. Dr. Allen is a very caring, positive, and personable dentist. He has never encouraged us to have a procedure that was not necessary. The entire staff is always very professional. I highly recommend Mill Forest Dental to anyone.

Description of Work
Periodic checkup, x-rays and cleaning

03/30/2014

Robet F.

Super Great!!!!! Staff was great and friendly, informative and honest. We felt comfortable and more important, our son was comfortable! Will definitely make this our place for our families dental needs. Thanks

Description of Work
Dental work on our 8 yr old son.

Category pediatric dentist,cosmetic dentist

11/08/2013

Constance A.

They are very professional and very nice people. I like them. I've been using them for a long time and never had any problems.

Description of Work
I use Mill Forest Dental Group for my dental needs. My last appointment was for a basic checkup and cleaning.

11/04/2013

Mary A.

I have been seeing Dr.Allen at Mill Forest Dental since I moved to Houston over 12 years ago, before he was at the new location. Having had a bad experience with another dentist after moving to the area I was very nervous about having any dental work done. My next door neighbor recommended Dr.Allen as she brought all of her children to him. He was wonderful,! Very calm and gentle demeanor yet very professional. All of his staff have been great, I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes for a scheduled appt. Now that we have moved to another area of houston, I continue to schedule my visits with his practice. You cannot go wrong with this group, every person that I have encountered has been extremely gentle, professional and personable!

Description of Work
Routine visit in the summer, but have had a lot of dental work with this group in the past, including fillings, caps, and root canals.

10/11/2013

Pat Q.

no problems. was seen promptly

Description of Work
cleaning

07/16/2013

MaryJo W.

We really like them. They always get you in if you need an appointment. Their front desk is just exceptional. They always answer their phone. They are so nice. They will follow you right back. If you have an emergency they will get you in right away. We really enjoy them. I know dentists are kind of hard to find and go to one.

Description of Work
I went to Mill Forest Dental Group because I chipped a tooth.

06/17/2013

Aaron W.

Mill Forest Dental Group was very nice but very professional. They're very punctual. They took me in and out. It's just an overall good dental experience. Their quality of care is really good. They take time, listen and ask questions. They go beyond with just the teeth. If I was having issues with my teeth, they ask me what else was going on. They have a more holistic approach. They're good about being in tune with how other things in the body affect the teeth. They're great at that. I love the fact that they were on time every time. I never had to wait long.

Description of Work
We visited our dentist at Mill Forest Dental Group.

01/25/2013

Diane N.

I have used them for a long time. They are good. They are very pleasant and they answer any questions I have. They work very well with me. Other than the cleaning, I had some dental work within the last two years like fillings. The hygienists that clean my teeth are really, really good. They are concerned about pain and they do a good job. I always set my appointments way ahead of time but I think their availability is good but I have never been in an emergency or a rush situation with them. They are always there when I need to be there. The office is really nice.

Description of Work
I use Mill Forest Dental Group for general dentistry. I last went in for a cleaning.

10/29/2012

He is very much a preventive doctor and he does not come in and say these are all the things that I need to do; he says he will keep an eye on it. He would not want to treat it right away; he looks and takes his time. I am retired and the thought of spending $10,000 right now would not be great. He watched a tooth of mine for about two years until he determined it really needed to be repaired. He is a good dentist and is proactive, but he is not somebody who just thinks that every time I go in, I got to have something done. He is a dentist who keeps up with stuff and he is probably a little bit younger than me but he is very into education; he is really on top of that. He has a beautiful office too.

Description of Work
Dr. Allen is my dentist. My last visit to him was for a general cleaning and checkup.

06/27/2012

He was honest with me, and wasn't just trying to get money out of me.

Description of Work
I see Dr. Don Allen Jr, for general dentistry.

06/27/2012

kaitlyn C.

They were all-around very nice. The overall experience was excellent. They were very friendly, helpful, and informative.

Description of Work
I see my dentist at Mill Forest Dental Group.

02/17/2011

Constance A.

I have been going to this practice for a number of years and have been pleased with all of their services. I never have to wait more than just a few minutes. The staff seems to be very caring and they take time with you and give you the attention you need.

Description of Work
Twice a year cleaning, cavity filling, and tooth caps

11/30/2010

Nora G.

They have a great location and they are very up to date and even have TVs in each station so I was certainly never bored. The doctor I saw provided excellent work and I was comfortable with him and the staff. The facility is really great and I was even able to process payment via their computer on site. They were a little pricy I think, but I'll go back based on the experience.

Description of Work
I selected this dental group for service. I'm still in the process of completing work but I like what I've had done so far.

09/08/2009

Michael M.

They are very professional. The facility is clean. They are very well organized. They have a good bedside manner. Overall, it has been one of the best experiences I have had with the dentists.

Description of Work
I go to Mill forest dental group for my dental needs. I had been there 2 weeks ago.