KITTY HAWK ANIMAL HOSPITAL

Veterinarians
Animal Boarding Kennels
Gifts
Animal Training

Kitty Hawk Animal Hospital provides comprehensive health care and related services to enhance the lives of your pets. Our staff of 23 includes 4 Doctors, a full time Trainer/Animal Behaviorist, and a staff of highly trained individuals. We accept most major credit cards as well as Care Credit....

El Dorado Animal Hospital

El Dorado Animal Hospital is designed to provide complete medical care for your pet. Our patients are given the benefit of the latest knowledge in veterinary medicine and to this end we will always strive. It will always be our philosophy to treat our patients with the best possible care.

01/03/2017

I would give them an “A” across the board, they were great! What stood up to me was the lack of wait time. I walked in, went straight into a room and right to it.

Description of Work
Initial puppy shots.

10/27/2015

Their pricing is good. They have good bedside manner with the pets. They're phenomenal. They're really, really fair and great with the pets. They handled my concerns well and prescribed appropriate medications.

Description of Work
They're my pets veterinarians.

02/16/2015

I like their plan, I get their appointments, you don't wait long, they are professional and courteous. I mean for an animal place that's fine that's why I have gone back and they are close to my house.

Description of Work
We go to Kitty Hawk Animal Hospital for my cat.

01/26/2015

They are a full service. They can board and groom, and they have vet services as well. They do rescue work. They charge probably around $50 to $75 for a regular check up.

Description of Work
We use Kitty Hawk Animal Hospital for our dogs. We’ve been with them for probably 11 years. They do grooming and vet services for our dogs.

Category veterinarian,pet grooming

06/14/2014

I have used this clinic since locating to San Antonio in 1988. The doctors and staff are wonderful. We recently adopted a stray dog and took him to the clinic where he was examined and they gave him his shots. We have three other dogs that we take to them. About 10 years ago I had to put one of my dogs down because of his age. Bushy had been with us for almost 18 years. The staff knew what Bushy m...

Description of Work
Examined dog and provided shots.

Category veterinarian

WELLNESS EXAMS, DIAGNOSTICS, VACCINATIONS, DENTAL, SURGERY, DIGITAL X-RAYS, DENTAL X-RAYS, LASER SURGERY, LASER THERAPY, MEDRX, IN HOUSE LAB, IN HOUSE PHARMACY, WEIGHT LOSS, BOARDING, BATHING, PET FOOD, PRESCRIPTION DIETS, BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION, TRAINING CLASSES, PRIVATE LESSONS, PET BOUTIQUE.

GROOMING.