At Home Healthcare

Home Healthcare - Medical Alert Systems
Rehabilitation - Physical Medicine & Rehab
Rehabilitation - Physical Therapy
Home Healthcare - Independent Living

Founded in 1986, At Home Healthcare provides skilled nursing and rehabilitation for all stages of life; premie through geriatrics. Now caring for patients in 64 Texas counties, our professional team offers compassionate care specifically tailored to your needs....

08/19/2013

My grandparents both had Alzheimer's and dementia so they helped us as much as they could. They worked quite well and were very friendly. My grandparents had Medicare and Medicaid so they accepted insurance and helped us with the paperwork. They also helped us keep them at home and were very nice.

Description of Work
I used At Home Healthcare for our grandparents.

Category home elder care

03/22/2012

I highly recommend them. They are excellent. They help with personal hygiene care and housekeeping. The aid we have is a godsend. They are very punctual and friendly. They have excellent bedside manner and communication.

Description of Work
They take care of me and my house for me.

Category home elder care

Home health care, pediatric home care, pediatric speech therapy, pediatric physical therapy, pediatric occupational therapy, senior/geriatric skilled nursing, senior rehabilitation, speech therapy, physical therapy, occupational therapy, non-medical personal care, home care aides, cardiocom telemonitoring, wound care, stroke rehabilitation, diabetes care, infusion therapy, incontinence, ostomy care, cardiac care, COPD, medication management, gestational diabetes, joint replacement rehab.

DME