Mathis Home Services

Tomball, TX 77377

Decks and Porches Project

Decks and Porches Project

decks & porches
Built custom deck around hot tub

Mathis Home Services specializes in Back porches, Patios and Decks, We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Anything from framing a home, new garage fencing, siding, painting, drywall repair, flooring, tile and laminate, to plumbing repairs, light electrical and lighting, Im a Cypress/Tomball resident, for the last 30 years. A fair price with over 15 years of home repairs, check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

4.4

4.1

Resposiveness

4.3
decks & porches (6)door installation (4)ceiling fan installation (2)flooring (2)fence company (2)driveway gate installation (1)dog fencing (1)house painting (1)garage building (1)siding companies (1)roofing (1)electrician (1)

04/01/2021

The initial interaction with James was very good and he seemed very polite and professional but unfortunately it did not end that way. We agreed upon a price on the first day and I hired him right away because I was so confident in him. However, one day before the planned start day for the project he called me to tell me he was raising the price which went against what we decided on when he gave m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio Cover

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2021

Photo for Mathis Home Services - 12306 Westwold Dr, Tomball, TX - 39276346

This was a horrible experience for me, I’ve never been scammed until I worked for these people, he beat me out of 500 dollars, I was scared he wasn’t going to pay me anything so I took what he offered and lost a considerable amount of money on this job, don’t ever work for [Member Name Removed] because this man is very dishonest and a liar

03/19/2021

Perfect! He was very flexible with scheduling and slab size changes and the price was more than reasonable. Project was completed swiftly and looks great and just in time for Spring!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Poured an 11x30 Concrete slab on back of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2021

03/16/2021

Great work! Will be using again for other projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed exterior back door

CATEGORY decks,handyman service,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2021

02/09/2021

James did an awesome job of rebuilding my old, rotting staircase to the exact specs as the original. Work was fast and efficient and cleanup was great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuid deck and steps

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2021

01/30/2021

The deck looks fantastic. They took my idea and made it a reality!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build 10x15 deck around pool

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2021

09/18/2020

It was great - it's ok. They were just that good - that they did my next door negbhors home as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a patio roof on and took down the previous

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2020

08/28/2020

They did an excellent job installing the Pergola roof. There was lot of screws that needed predrilling and they were really patient with it and got it done right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed roof on Pergola

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

08/12/2020

Very professional and friendly. Work looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re roofed 10x13 storage shed

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2020

08/11/2020

He kept re-scheduling and never showed up. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS CONTRACTOR. LOTS OF HOT AIR AND NO RESULTS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No work was done

CATEGORY remodeling,dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2020

I’m sorry you feel that way, I’m swamped with work and a week behind, I put everyone in line and do my best to get to them in a timely manner

07/25/2020

Mr. Mathis is very professional and friendly. I will definitely use his services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed kitchen faucet and garbage disposal

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2020

Residential home maintenance and repairs. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Anything from painting, drywall repair, tile and laminate floors, plumbing repairs, light electrical, lights, ceiling fans, door installs, window repair, property fence, irrigation repairs, appliance pick up and install, Hardie board for exterior, decks, patio covers, Gazebo's