FOXMOOR PET CARE

Founded 1988 • With Angi since December 2005

Foxmoor Pet Care is family owned and operated ... 2015 marks our 27th year of giving quality pet care and unsurpassed grooming... we added a mobile grooming service in 2007. Foxmoor also offers day care with a huge park to play in....

11/20/2015

These folks were excellent!  Top notch care.  I especially liked the daily notes they made about how my pets were doing.  They played with my dogs and cats and just loved on them.  My pets were not stressed in the least when I picked them up.  Great place!  Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I boarded my pets (2 dogs, 2 cats) there while in transition to our new house from another state.

11/29/2014

When I picked up my dog, she was dirty; one had two abrasions between her eye. She had pain in her upper leg where it hurt her to jump and be picked up. She talked on a regular and she couldn’t talk upon picking her up. I took her to the vet and they said that she had hurt her upper body and that was what was wrong. She is now on pain meds, antibiotics, and steroids and bed rest for two weeks. We ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 2 dogs kenneled at this place.

09/11/2014

Apparently don't need to work or care about new customers.  Never responded to my detailed phone request for mobile grooming for my dog.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing.  I left a detailed request for their mobile grooming service with multiple phone numbers.  Never heard back.

CATEGORY pet grooming

09/09/2014

Very well.  Our dogs love going there.  They always seem very sincerely happy to see our dogs as well.  I like that they have land for the dogs to play in.  They always give them great baths before we pick them up too, but of course we pay extra for that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kenneled our dogs while we went out of town.

08/21/2014

We've used them for awhile. I use them regularly. My dog has a lot of separation anxiety, but they're able to deal with him and he's real comfortable there. Their prices are great. The staff is really good and they treat your animals well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I boarded my dog and cat there for four days. They also do some grooming while they're there.

CATEGORY kennels,pet grooming

THIS COMPANY OFFERS PERSONALIZED CARE FOR DOGS, CATS, EXOTICS AND ALL HOUSE PETS. All-breed dog grooming

Satisfaction