Charlton's Body Repair

Auto Body Work
RV Sales & Service
Auto Glass
Auto Painting

Charlton’s Body Repair has been repairing vehicles in Stafford, since the mid 50’s. It was started up by grandfather E.C. Charlton back in 1953. They are known for the fair and honest treatment they give their customers. Charlton’s will also buy or sell vehicles and RV’s. We also repair RV’s. If you have any questions about our automobile repairs, don’t hesitate to call us....

DEDECATION ON EVERY WINDSHIELD REPAIR AND INSTALLATION. ALL WE DO AIMS TO AN OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE. At A Texas Staunch Auto Glass We honor all major credit and debit card companies, checks, cash. We are members of the AUTO GLASS SAFETY COUNCIL We are members of the NATIONAL WINDSHIELD REPAIR ASSOCIATION We are accredited business of the BETTER BUSINESS BOREAU. We provide limited lifetime warranty* on the products we install.

03/24/2016

Description of Work
repair right rear paint

Category auto body repair

Thank you for the review, it was our pleasure.

03/10/2016

Category auto body repair

Thank you for the review.

01/05/2016

Everything was great. I felt like they were taking care of me and not trying to make a buck off of me by ordering a new bumper cover. Quality and timeliness was good.

Description of Work
I had pulled off my front bumper cover on a curb stop in a parking lot. they were able to reuse the bumper cover, had to order new attaching clips.

Category auto body repair

It was our Pleasure, Thanks for the Review.

09/28/2013

I noticed that the headlights in my car were heavily oxidized, so I brought it by Charlton's and they took care of them while I waited and did a good job. I realize this is something I could do on my own with a $25 kit, but I'm not too confident buffing my car with a power tool.

Description of Work
Polished car headlights

Thanks Mr [Member Name Removed]

08/12/2013

The work they did was excellent. I’ve had body work done in other places and these guys just did an outstanding job. On the Pontiac, they did a follow up because the paint provider had a flaw on the paint and a chip and they took care of it right away.

Description of Work
I used Charlton Body Repair for auto body repair services. I’ve had a pickup truck that had door damage and I had a Pontiac that I had door damage too. They also did front and rear bumper repair work.

Category auto body repair

Thank you for your Review, It truly was our pleasure.

Auto Body Work, Collision, Paint, Framework, Auto Sales, RV Repair & Refinish, Windshield Repair, Paint-Less Dent Removal, Fiberglass Repair, & Custom Pin Striping.