Tom Samples Pest Control

Founded 1978 • With Angi since May 2010

2311 Bryson Ln

Springtown And Midlothian, TX 76082

Tom Samples has been in the pest control business for over 60 years. His business is still family owned and operated. He is proud of his on going relationship with his customers. Most of Tom's business comes by way of word of mouth from his many satisfied customers. Tom and his sons are both very detail oriented and do not expect nothing less than complete customer satisfaction. Give us a call and let us be your pest control solution. Additional DBA - Tom Samples Pest Control...

03/26/2019

Donna K.

It was awesome, I have them on the phone for 15 mins and came out within 3 hours. He fix the problems, clean the mess and provide other more services. The price was reasonable, they are nice, professional, friendly and they are using a non-toxic chemicals. I will recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They did some termite removal.

06/10/2017

Sheryl B.

Wow, am I happy I called Tom Samples Pest Control! After years of purchasing expensive treatments and maintenance packages with another local company -- and getting poor results -- I had just about given up! But Dennis came out and took care of the carpenter ants in one visit! He was very meticulous about finding possible ant colonies, treated the eaves, and went into the attic. There was no massive "overspray" (like the other company) and he wasn't gone in 20 minutes! He stayed until the work was done, which took awhile, but I was SO glad he was so careful! To top it all off, the price was VERY fair! I will definitely stay with this company! Thanks, Dennis, for a job well done!

Description of Work
Carpenter ants

04/30/2017

LORETTA Z.

I was in a pinch since I was placing new grass in and noticed sooooo many aunt mounds all over the yard. Needed someone to come out ASAP. Dennis added me on as his last client that same day (asked if it was okay to arrive around 6 PM and of course it was). He worked very diligently and completed my yard in about an hour or so. Very nice man who is professional and courteous. Have not had a problems since the treatment and am very pleased with the service. It is clear to see that he takes pride in his work.

Description of Work
Sprayed for ants/spiders/other pests (large .80 acre property)

04/14/2017

James K.

I had a scare of thinking I may have had termites upon removing the decking of my roof. I called multiple companies, most of whom stated they couldn't get out until Monday (it was Friday) and after explaining what I possibly had, told me that I could be looking at over a grand to address. I called Tom Samples Pest Control and first spoke to Dennis, who told me he was headed to a job but would get a hold of his brother. Shortly after Hershel gave me a telephone call and said he'd be on his way. Hershel showed up and went into my attic and on top of my roof and looked at the wood I was concerned about and quickly told me it wasn't a termite problem. Further, he said he saw no sign of termites and told me what I could look out for. Hershel was nothing but honest and extremely helpful with his advice and suggestions. I could have easily been out a lot of money. Thanks guys.

Description of Work
Thought I had termite problem

10/25/2016

Carol V.

They were there right on time, very informative, did what they said they would plus extremely competitive!

Description of Work
Needed emergency pest control & the company stepped up to the plate & helped us out right away.

10/04/2016

John R.

Dennis did a great job. he gave me several options at affordable prices. He came out about 4 times in total to make sure the mice where all gone & he closed off all the ways the mice were getting into our attic. Very nice professional man.

Description of Work
We had mice in our attic

08/18/2016

David P.

It went very well. He did a very thorough job. He came back 4 times over the course of the last 6 weeks to follow up. The price was right and he got rid of the problem.

Description of Work
They cleaned up my mouse problem.

05/31/2016

Melissa M.

Tom Samples Pest Control did an excellent job. They were very responsive to our needs. They took the time to answer all our questions. Dennis & his Crew were so wonderful to work with. I highly recommend them for any bug related issue

Description of Work
Bug Issue

04/16/2016

Antony S.

Dennis was very responsive and completed about three visits in total to make sure that the rodent issue was completely dealt with. He also completed the work for a third of the price that our quarterly pest control provider quoted us. In the future we will just go straight to Dennis if we have any similar problems (but hopefully we won't need to!).

Description of Work
Dealt with an attic rat issue and then sealed up the entry points to avoid future entries.

03/16/2016

Denise M.

These folks were great. It did not take them long to confirm that there were no critters (reptilian or otherwise) in our attic and so they did not charge us for the call. They offered some quick advice regarding how we could seal up some possible points of egress, which we appreciated very much. If (probably when...since this is Texas) we have any suspicions that there may be visitors in the future...you know who we're gonna call!

Description of Work
There were signs of an infestation in our attic (we thought perhaps reptilian). They checked it out and found no signs of current activity.

Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us. Hawx stands for: Honesty Attitude Work Ethic Excitement

Berrett Pest Control

We provide residential and commercial pest control for all general pests around the premises. We specialize in taking care of the customer, and offering better pest control. We focus on trust and accountability with our customers, and it starts with hiring outstanding employees that are knowledgeable about the pests, as well as upstanding individuals that will treat a home honestly and effectively. We treat each home as if it were our own!

Offers by Berrett Pest Control on Angi
    Metro Guard Termite & Pest Control

Appointments scheduled on the hour including Saturdays. Evening appointments also available. Fast response times to all requests. Commercial and residential customers enjoy several payment options. Services include bed bugs, animal removal & mosquito treatments.

Offers by Metro Guard Termite & Pest Control on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available

General Pests - Ants, Bed Bugs, Bees & Wasps, Scorpions, Cockroaches. Rodents, fleas, mosquitoes, spiders.