Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Spring, TX
There are 15 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 11 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Spring
- Always happy pups groomingI had all of my dogs groomed by Always Happy Pups and was so pleased with their service I have since scheduled boarding and weekly walks with them!! I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing help with their pets they are very easy to work with and truly treated my dogs with love
- Always happy pups groomingMadison does a amazing job grooming all 3 of my dogs! She’s very good at what she does and my dogs love her. I always come to her when I need them to stay overnight. She has great customer service and communication with me on how they are doing. I highly recommend her!
- Spring Klein Pet SalonPet Smart tried and failed to groom my dog 3 times. The Vet had to sedate Herbie for grooming. I was at wits end. And then I found Spring Klein Pet Salon. Bonnie and her staff are professional, kind, and able to handle and calm my baby. I’ve been a customer for several years and I absolutely recommend SKPS! They are awesome! :
- TOMBALL PET RESORTI have used this facility for a while now. I typically board my two mini aussies here every 2 to 3 months because of work. When I dropped them off for their boarding around Christmas break, I was greeted with a very friendly staff. They even remember them by name! If you're a pet owner, you know that it means a lot when a staff remembers your babies by name. When I picked up, the dogs smelled wonderful! (Ask for the exit bath when you board
- BED BATH & BISCUITOur girl Katy just loves The Biscuit and staff. She’s been there 3 times this year with another 2 coming up later this year! She’s been in training with awesome trainer Joe! Katy just loves the Daycare part! Always groomed and smells wonderful when we pick her up! She had a small health issue At one boarding and we were called immediately and the vet next door took care of her and we can’t thank the staff at The Biscuit and the vet for acting quickly. Katy still goes to Daycare once a week even though 50 mile round trip, but seeing her bounce in the door to greet everyone with her tail wagging makes my heart happy! Before actually boarding Katy I went and visited and was shown around and all my questions answered. Facility is very clean with good choice of kennels. We do Patio room! They had to teach Katy how to use doggie door! We have no hesitation recommending Bed, Bath and Biscuit for your Boarding, Training or Grooming needs
- Animal Medical Center of Cypress - Bed Bath & BiscuitExcellent service, very professional. Love the vets & staff & groomer. They really take care of our pets & are very professional & take time with their customers. I highly recommend them. Thank you for caring.
- Old Town Animal Hospital PCEntire staff was extremely friendly. My appointment was right on time and all involved ( Vet, tech) were very caring and made sure Louie ( my dog ) was as relaxed as possible. Would highly recommend as not the assembly line approach of others I have dealt with. Louie means world to me and I know he is in safe hands. Jim McDonnel
- LAURAS DOG GROOMINGVisited twice, the first time was great they did a good job, the second time both dogs got the worst grooming have ever gotten, when requested why they did not get the same grooming as last visit the owner blamed it on an employee, when we tried to schedule A new appointment the owner was very rude and dismissive as if we where bothering her by making an appointment
- Grooming By AzitaPuppy got hit at Grooming by Azita. Hi neighbors!!! A friend just had this experience and for the love to our fur babies, I have to share it with you. Let me tell you that today I went to leave my dog to get her hair cut at the Grooming by Azita dog hairdresser, where I have always taken her and everything has been very good. Today that I went to pick her up, I entered and apparently they did not hear that there was someone there. What was my surprise when entering I heard the girl who works there yell at a puppy in Spanish that he will stay still and before I said anything, I saw the lady hitting the dog on the head !! Who cried from the blow he gave her! At that moment I did not care and i told her “ did you just hit the dog!?” , the lady just saw me and with a very bad attitude she told me that she did not speak Spanish. I told her the same in English and she just scream that i could take my dog . The lady went to where they have the cages, I thought she had gone for my dog but she went only to bring another lady. Before the other lady came to the room I heard the barking of my dog which was locked in that same room in a cage. I took her out of there and between the two ladies yelled at me telling me that I could do whatever I wanted, that the owners of that dog had told her that she could hit the dog !!!!incredible !! I left very upset because of course, if she hits a smaller dog than mine and yells at her clients etc etc who knows how did she made to my dog! Never go to that place and pass the information
- Pecan Grove KennelWe recently boarded our 2 elderly dogs and cat. We got a call the day we were supposed to pick them up (10th day at the kennel) asking if they could shave our beautiful sheltie because he had diarrhea. We said OK. We arrived a little later that day and they had shaven our dig down to his skin, even his tail. He had nick Mark's on his skin from being shaved so closely. They had to carry him to the car because he couldn't hold his head up and couldn't walk. He was trying to vomit on the ride home. He lost over 5 lbs. We took him to the Vet and he was immediately started on IV fluids. After 3 days at the Vet we had to put him down because he was getting worse. Why didn't the kennel call us before 10 days? Why didn they take him to the Vet or hospital. Our poor precious dog. How long was he suffering like this? He obviously want eating or drinking much because he lost so much weight and was very dehydrated. Our poor poor dog is gone now. The business owner, Jerry, told us we brought our dog in like this. I am so so sad!
Pet Groomers in Spring
- Business Description:Mayde Creek Animal Health Center is located in Katy, Texas and provides compassionate, best quality veterinary services to Katy and North Houston, TX area dogs and cats.Recent Review:It has been an outstanding experience. They are very good with animals and are very compassionate. I would highly recommend them.Patrick S.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - Katy Pet Clinic. Additional website - www.katypetclinic.com.Recent Review:Entire staff was extremely friendly. My appointment was right on time and all involved ( Vet, tech) were very caring and made sure Louie ( my dog ) was as relaxed as possible. Would highly recommend as not the assembly line approach of others I have dealt with. Louie means world to me and I know he is in safe hands. Jim McDonnelJames M M.
- Business Description:Fulkerson Plumbing has been Baytown's Choice for Plumbing Contractors for over 80 years. Since 1929, We have been taking pride in providing honest, dependable, quality service to our neighbors. That is the kind of service you can count on. We handle all your plumbing needs from the smallest drain clog, to pipe damage repairs, to leak detection. As certified Master Plumbers and Back Flow Specialists, we can promise that our work is thorough and satisfactory. In addition to serving our reside..Recent Review:The crew took their time and did it correctly. They were courteous and thoughtful towards us during the process. Neat and good cleanup behind themselves. Several days after the install was complete, the increased pressure/volume of water caused the 20 year old water heater to begin to leak. They responded as soon as they opened the next business day and before lunch we had hot water again. They have always been prompt to respond and competent on their work. We have used this family owned business for 40+years and have always been satisfied with their serviceRex E.
- Business Description:We are a full service veterinary clinic. Experienced veterinarians technicians. We have an experienced groomer that has been with us for 10 years. We offer indoor/outdoor runs with play and splash times.Recent Review:Excellent service, very professional. Love the vets & staff & groomer. They really take care of our pets & are very professional & take time with their customers. I highly recommend them. Thank you for caringKim Z.
- Business Description:Your pet is part of your family so, at The WellPet Center, we treat your pet and you like a part of our family. The three C’s: Compassion, Comprehensive Care, Client Service and Education - are the forefront of what The WellPet Center exemplifies. Our staff prides itself on the ability to provide the three C’s through state of the art medicine and individualized care at a reasonable price. We know that bringing your pet to the vet can be a stressful event for both you and your two-legged and ..Recent Review:Excellent I am given written quotes in advance of treatment, written diagnosis and instructions, and I am contacted for follow-up. The staff genuinely cares, and many of my pets have gone here under the care of Dr. Aswad. Dr. Aswad spends considerable time making sure I understand my choices, providing as many options as possible. I have come here for routine visits (well pet exams, vaccinations), more complex visits (skin infections, dental treatment), and end-of-life situations. I would not go anywhere else. They "get me" and understand that my pets are members of my familyTheresa S.
- Recent Review:They were great, I've been using them for 3 yrs. and they're good groomers.Wayde B.
- Business Description:Our state-of-the-art resorts offer upscale pet boarding & day camp services. We also have professional groomers on staff to keep your pet looking good, luxury upgrades for both boarding and doggie day care, and unrivaled care by trained staff. Make a reservation today or learn more about our pet care facilitiesRecent Review:Great! We love Pet Paradise/Houston Hobby. We have been using them for years. They are professional, caring, and great with the animals. It's a great place to board your dogs and to have your dogs groomed. :)William M.
- Business Description:20% Off first grooming appointment.Recent Review:Pet Smart tried and failed to groom my dog 3 times. The Vet had to sedate Herbie for grooming. I was at wits end. And then I found Spring Klein Pet Salon. Bonnie and her staff are professional, kind, and able to handle and calm my baby. I’ve been a customer for several years and I absolutely recommend SKPS! They are awesome! :Bambi K.
- Business Description:Doggie World Grooming and Boarding is here to make your dog’s experience the best! We have a true soft spot for animals, and fully believe they should be treated the same way at our salon, as at your house. We promise to spoil, love, and care for your pup whether they’re here for our awesome grooming, or if they decide to spend a few days with us! Call us at 281-462-4335 to make your appointment todayRecent Review:It went well. She did a fantastic job and we will definitely go back again.Suzanne H.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated for 7 years. Cost is determined by job.Recent Review:They put little dogs with little dogs and big dogs with big dogs. My dogs are not anxious to go when I pick them up and they are very happy there. I would highly recommend them and I will use them again.paula w.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- The Woodlands
- Panorama Village
- Cut And Shoot
- Jersey Village
- New Caney
dog groomers in Spring
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 249 ANIMAL CLINIC21167 STATE HWY 249
- 249 ANIMAL CLINIC
- A DOG'S DREAM-THE PET SALON2910 FOUNTAIN VIEW DR
- A'lure Pet Grooming5327 Fm 1488 Rd Ste C
- ABC Animal & Bird Clinic11930 S HWY 6
Sugar Land, Texas
- ABC Pet Resort & Spa17024 Bamwood Dr
- ACCENT ON PETS27744 TOMBALL PKWY
- Affordable kennels of Huffman1398 Old Atascocita Rd
- ALIEF ANIMAL HOSPITAL7321 S KIRKWOOD RD
- ALL ABOUT K-9'S22931 MOSSY OAKS RD
- ALL ABOUT PAMPERED PETS10515 FM 1764 RD
Santa Fe, Texas
- All Community Veterinary Clinic24021 Hwy 59
- All Pets Animal Hospital & 24 Hr Emergency Care24221 Kingsland Blvd
- All Pets Medical & Laser Surgical Center111 Rock Prairie Rd
College Station, Texas
- Amazing Pet Grooming16557 FM 1485
- Angel Pets of Houston10403 Bushy Creek
- Animal Hospital - Highway 63429 Hwy 6
Sugar Land, Texas
- ANIMAL HOSPITAL CHAMPIONS NORTHWEST8901 LOUETTA
- Animal Hospital Jones Road9570 Jones Rd
- Animal Hospital of Montgomery, P.C.18450 Hwy 105 W
- Animal Inn10339 Clodine Rd
- Animal Kingdom Pet Hospital551A League City Pkwy
League City, Texas
- Animal Medical Center of Cypress - Bed Bath & Biscuit 10927 Woodedge Dr
- AUBURN KENNELS1549 CAMPBELL RD
- A DOG'S DREAM-THE PET SALON
- B & B Pet Grooming7856 Hillcroft St
- Banfield Pet Hospital19075 Interstate 45 S Ste 114
- Banfield Pet Hospital32962 FM 2978
- Barks 5th Avenue10620 Cypress Creek Pkwy
- BAY GLEN ANIMAL HOSPITAL1616 CLEAR LAKE CITY BLVD STE 105
- Bayside Bed & Biscuit920 Lawrence Road
- Bayside Bed & Biscuit920 Lawrence Rd
- Bear Branch Animal Hospital30420 FM 2978 Rd Ste 100
- BED BATH & BISCUIT12628 FM 1097 RD W
- BELLA PUCCI GROOMING SALON2424 S. Voss
- Bellaire Boulevard Animal Clinic6213 Bellaire Blvd.
- Best Care Animal Hospital10850 Louetta Rd Ste 1200
- BEST FRIENDS ANIMAL HOSPITAL26947 I-45
- BEST FRIENDS PET RESORT & SALON5602 ROYALTON ST
- BINGLE VETERINARY HOSPITAL2025 BINGLE RD
- Biscuits Pet Grooming and Lodging4428 Avenue O
- Bissonnet Kirby Animal Hosp2507 Bissonnet St
- Brazos Bend Animal Hospital721 FM 359
- BUNKER HILL GROOMER12377 KINGSRIDE LN
- B & B Pet Grooming
- Camp Bow Wow® Near The Woodlands Area27616 Commerce Oaks Dr
Oak Ridge North, Texas
- Campeche Cove Animal Hospital10015 Stewart Rd
- Canine Country Club1440 Katy Gap Rd
- Cat Without A Mat7407 Harvest Dawn Ct
- Catnip Inn2414 Tangley
- Chevy's Room and Groom33230 Walnut Creek Rd
- Christy's Dawg House16283 Highway 105 W
- Circle Lake Ranch Pet Resort1134 FM 1463 Rd
- Classy Canine Grooming by Sole426 Noonday Court
- CLEAR LAKE KENNELS18520 S HWY 3
- Cloud K-93811 White Oak St
- Companion Animal Hospital18450 Kuykendahl Rd
- Created By Hand Pet Styling and Boarding1501 Sun Meadow Blvd
- Critter Watch of the Woodlands9 split rock road
The Woodlands, Texas
- Crosby Boarding Kennel14379 Bohemian Hall Rd
- Cy-Fair Animal Hospital12725 Louetta Rd
- Cypress Fairhaven Animal Hospital15820 MUESCHKE RD
- Cypress Falls Pet Resort & Spa12043 Spg Cypress Rd
- Cypress Veterinary Hospital12002 Cypress North Houston Rd
- Camp Bow Wow® Near The Woodlands Area
- Demi's Dog House239 W Gray St
- Deogi Dog Spa and Resort LLC6434 Washington Ave
- Dietz Family Pet Hospital7002 Hand Rd
- Ditto Dogz Grooming Salon7934 fm 1960 rd East
- DOG DAY SPA ON WHEELS MOBILE5902 SLASHWOOD LN
- Dog Gone Stylin22401 Loop 494 125
- DOG GROOMING BY CARYN5312 BELLAIRE BLVD
- Dog's Day Inn Pet Resorts - Cypress17015 Houston Rd
- Dog-gone Spoilt Mobile Pet Grooming993 Oak Falls Dr.
- Doggie World Grooming and Boarding432 A McKinney Ln
- DOGS DAY OUT KINGWOOD1725 N PARK DR
- Dogtown Texas Dog Daycare and Boarding2608 Industrial Lane
- Dr. Julia Kovacs MD1213 Hermann Dr Ste 430
- Demi's Dog House
- Fabulous Fur Fluffers121 E House St
- Fidos Home6840 S. Mason Road Suite 100
- Fireplug Bed & Bath20701 Kingsland Blvd Ste 103
- First Colony Vet Clinic & Kennels.2505 Williams Trace Blvd
Sugar Land, Texas
- FOREST SHADOWS PET RESORT33333 KATY LEE LANE
- FOREST WEST ANIMAL CLINIC5315 ANTOINE DR
- Foster Creek Vet Hospital PLLC4716 FM 359
- Four Paws Dig It11600 Jones Rd 115
- FOXMOOR PET CARE21426 TELGE ROAD
- Fry Road Animal Clinic2211 N Fry RD Ste Q
- Fulkerson PlumbingPO Box 1273
- Fur Babies3011 Woodland Hills Dr
- Fabulous Fur Fluffers
- Galveston Veterinary Clinic2108 61st St
- Gimmie a Bark101 E Edgewood Dr
- GINNY'S PET GROOMING2111 HOSKINS DR
- Glenwood Falls Animal Hospital12850 Grant Rd
- Glitzy Cutz Dog Grooming17611 Kuykendahl Rd
- Grooming By Azita26440 FM-1093 #360
- Gulf Coast Veterinary Specialists1111 W Loop S Fwy
- Galveston Veterinary Clinic