GRH Homes, LLC

Founded 2014 •

Awards & Badges

22 Firethorn Pl

Spring, TX 77382

Building Houses into Homes!! ...

Resposiveness

home remodeling (2)door installation (1)concrete driveways (1)concrete repair (1)flooring (1)countertop installation (1)

10/22/2020

GRH was fantastic. Martin ensures he explained everything to us as the we progressed and made sure we understand our options. He diligently worked to keep the project on schedule. When things were uncovered that were not within the scope of our project, Martin ensure to inform us and provided the option to proceed with the repairs. Quality of the work has been superb and his team was very respectf...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior structure siding and roof repair

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2020

10/22/2020

Everything went without a hitch. The guys were knowledgeable, professional and polite. Showed respect for person and property. I am completely satisfied with the work they did for me and I will hire them again. Oh, they even worked with me on pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio Roof Repair & Laundry Room Shelving

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2020

Work done was excellent

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mold remediation and concrete

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2020

08/04/2020

They did a marvelous job. They were prompt, the workers clean after themselves, they were very careful about detail and I was impressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a leak in our master bath. They guarded and rebuilt the shower stall and also did tiling.

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

12/27/2019

They did some excellent work. The workers were very good. They did an excellent job. They cleaned up everyday. I was very pleased with their work. They were very professional. They were on time. They called ahead of time. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did a garage walk-through door.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2019

09/16/2019

They was great. On time , deliver, did under budget and they were great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redid my kitchen

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2018

09/13/2019

It was excellent!, they pay attention to details and have good communication.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replace the wood floors of my house. They installed quartz counter tops to the kitchen, painted the kitchen cabinets and installed french doors.

CATEGORY countertops,flooring contractor,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling, Full Renovations, Painting (interior and exterior) , Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC, tile repair and installation, Hardwood Flooring, Carpet Installation, Structural work, Foundation repair, Siding, Roofing and more just ask!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing