Oak Hill Appliance

Founded 1981 • With Angi since September 2005

4.3

Family owned. Flat rate pricing....

We strive for the best quality repairs along with the best customer service. Our techs are the best in the business and will go above and beyond on every service call. We offer a 10% discount to military and first responders on all repairs. Call us today for any of your appliance repair needs.

Appliance Genius LLC has become a well-renowned Appliance Repair Service in Houston, Austin, Dallas & Beaumont. What started out as a hobby turned into a full-fledged business offering the highest quality repairs. Our passion for fixing what’s broken has brought us to the forefront of the repair industry, and our impeccable results have kept us there. Houston 713-554-0100 / Austin 512-980-8888 Beaumont 409-246-7979 / Dallas 214-814-4040

12/18/2019

The technician arrived promptly and determined the problem-the shocks will need to be replaced at some point. He suggested how we might change the way we load the washer to mitigate the leakage temporarily and the office emailed the quote to replace the parts. I will definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Washer leaking water

04/02/2018

Prompt service and professionally handled.

Description of Work
Repaired spark ignitors on Bosch cook top

Category appliance repair

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for calling us. And thanks for sharing the good word.

01/02/2015

They're very good! They have people who specialize in different types of appliances and will send you a specialist for whatever you need.

Description of Work
They've done some work with my dishwasher and my garbage disposal that were installed incorrectly from someone else. They've also done washing machine repair for me.

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

Nathcha, Thank you for calling us and sharing your good experience.

07/30/2013

Excellent. Technician was very courteous and he answered all of my technical questions concerning the washer. Showed me what things to watch out for and clean to maintain washer in tip top shape. He knew exactly what the problem was and how to quickly repair it. Great price for the speed, experience, and knowledge provided to me for this repair.

Description of Work
Replaced drain pump on an LG washing machine

11/13/2012

I actually called them before reviewing this site and once I read some of the reviews I almost called and cancelled. But I decided to move ahead. In the end they gave great service in fixing both my oven and refrigerator. The oven needed a new control board and the refrigerator needed a new valve. There was no attempt to perform unnecessary repairs, and the price they quoted up front was what I go...

Description of Work
They fixed my oven and my refrigerator.

Category appliance repair

WE GREATLY APPRECIATE THIS CUSTOMER TAKING TIME TO GIVE A FULL AND WELL THOUGHT OUT REVIEW OF OUR COMPANY. WE APPRECIATE THAT REVIEW FORUMS ARE OFTEN NOT POPULATED BY SATISFIED CUSTOMERS, WHO MOVE ALONG WITH THIER LIVES, NOT SPENDING A GREAT DEAL OF TIME THINKING ABOUT REPAIRS THEY'VE HAD DONE. FOR THIS REASON, OAK HILL APPLIANCE WISHES TO EXTEND OUR GRATITUDE TO SATISFIED CUSTOMERS WHO DO TAKE TH...

Appliance Repair