Southlake Dermatology

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2008

Dermatology - General
Plastic Surgery - Cosmetic
Dermatology - Pediatrics

We have 2 board-certified dermatologists on staff: Angela Bowers, MD and Sara Heldt Greer, MD. We also have 2 very well-trained physician assistants with over 17 years experience in dermatology: Beth Jouett Palazzetti and Cheryl Hickey. Overall, we offer over 60 years of dermatology experience to our patients....

05/16/2016

They were okay. Their availability is very poor. I got an appointment after a month. Their office environment was good. Have more people because they have a very, very long wait before I could get in and they could open up their appointments.

Description of Work
I used Southlake Dermatology for dermatology. The last time I went there was for a checkup.

06/17/2015

PA explained what she thought the growth was & removed it, but did a biopsy to be safe.

Description of Work
Skin growth on arm.

06/17/2015

Good Very professional and courteous

Description of Work
Facial blemish

06/15/2015

I am going again on Thursday. I've been using them for 3 years. I see one of the PA's there. She is fantastic. My primary care physician recommended them. The office staff is not the friendliest. The doctor is fantastic but a lot of the staff is not very friendly.

Description of Work
I go to Southlake Dermatology.

10/01/2014

My appointment was scheduled for 1:45. I arrived twenty minutes early even thou I had already filled out all paperwork prior to getting there. At 2:15 still waiting I proceeded to ask somebody at the desk what was going on, her response was it usually is a 45 minute wait for new patients. Funny, they called me back immediately. I let the nurse and Dr. how frustrated I was and they really did not s...

Description of Work
Went in for a body scan

Category dermatologist

Dermatology including medical, surgical and cosmetic. Hair laser. ThermiVa. Thermismooth. Botox & Dysport. Fillers such as restylane, sculptra, and juvederm. Ulthera, peels & mole removal. Ear piercing. Microneedling (SkinPen). Coolsculpting.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover