Fuqua Advanced Dental

With Angi since October 2008

Southlake family dentists Drs. Steven and Tonya Fuqua of Fuqua Advanced Dental offer prosthodontic treatments, dental implants, porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, sedation dentistry, TMJ therapy, root canal therapy, and more. This warm and inviting dental office features state-of-the-art equipment, a caring and knowledgeable staff, and a commitment to providing comprehensive care tailored to each individual patient’s needs.
This pro has not provided any licensing information to Angi at this time.All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

Rosemary L.
03/12/2014
He is absolutely the best. I have been in braces since I was in single digits, had 2 jaw surgeries and have been treated in Florida, Ohio and treated here by him and I love him. I know he is very good dentist and his prices aren’t that bad. It is not about his prices it is about his dedication to being the best and giving someone the best care possible. He was recommended to by my dentist in Ohio and I started with him and I like him a lot.
Description of Work
I go to Dr. Fuqua for general dentistry.
dentists
Jose L.
03/01/2013
Dr. Steve Fuqua did a great job with my dental implants. He is very meticulous with the evaluation, planning and actual implant procedure. He and his staff know their stuff, and are very friendly. I'm very satisfied with my implants and would definitely recommend Dr. Fuqua to my family and friends.
Description of Work
I had a problem with my old denture/caps. On my initial visit with Dr. Fuqua, we sat down and discussed what needed to be done. He outlined the plan for treatment, the timeline and the expected cost. He is both professional and friendly.
oral surgeons
Alan P.
04/16/2011
It should not be possible to look forward to going to the dentist, especially for major restorative work that includes several oral surgeries, but Dr. Steven Fuqua and his staff made that a reality. There is no place that could be more knowledgeable, professional, better equipped and more caring about a patient's welfare! Dr. Fuqua is not only a superbly trained prosthodontist, he also lectures and teaches other dental professionals around the country. He cares deeply about the patient and makes the time to explain everything and answer all questions. He possesses amazing skill as an oral surgeon and is a perfectionist about the quality of his work. The staff in Dr. Fuqua's office is unsurpassed in caring compassion, professionalism and technical ability. The pricing for such extensive work was very reasonable, and payments were applied throughout the treatment schedule. For something as important and personal as our teeth, we want to have someone on our side, who truly has our best interests at heart. I would recommend Dr. Fuqua with the highest degree of confidence!
Description of Work
Complete analysis and restoration of my gums, jaw bones & teeth. X-rays, 3-D scans, impressions and models. Deep cleaning & gum health restoration. Through careful and extensive efforts, Dr. Fuqua was able to save 20 teeth, where all were thought to be unsalvageable. Eight bone grafts, including 3 sinus lifts. Eight extractions; eight dental implants. Five root canals. Twenty crowns.
oral surgeons

MasterCard
American Express
Financing Available

FAQ

Fuqua Advanced Dental is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

Fuqua Advanced Dental is open:

Friday: Closed

Fuqua Advanced Dental accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available

No, Fuqua Advanced Dental does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Fuqua Advanced Dental offers the following services: Prosthodontic treatments, dental implants, porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, sedation dentistry, TMJ therapy, root canal therapy, gum disease therapy, athletic mouthguards, snoring treatment, teeth grinding (bruxism) therapy, children's dentistry, root planing, general dentistry, dental crowns, dental bridges, digital radiography, restorative dentistry, tooth-colored fillings, dental onlays, dental inlays, dental bridges, oral surgery