Arbor True Tree Care

Texas Department Agricultural
05/31/2016

1117 Ave A 1/2

SAN LEON, TX 77539

Arbor-Tech Consulting is run by a Board Certified Master Arborist, which is one of the highest levels of arboricultural certification offered by the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA), and one of the top two levels in the field. Eric Putnam is one of 18 Master Arborists in Texas and one of two in Houston. Also, he is one of the few professionals who offers a written warranty on his work. Arbor-tech Consulting is primarily an organic biostimulant based company that uses insecticides only when necessary, and has the privilege of working on some of the oldest trees in Houston and the surrounding areas. Eric Putnam has over 20 years of experience in the arboriculture industry and has been a growing force in the south Houston market place with customer reviews that back all of our work. All estimates are free, so please give us a call and find out what our services can do for you and the beautiful landscaping your home has to offer....

tree service (65)lawn treatment (13)lawn & landscaping (11)lawn care (10)

02/04/2020

They were great and best in the business. They were intelligent, honest, fair pricing, and sincere.

Description of Work
They were consulting for trees.

Work Completed On 02/01/2020

02/04/2020

It was great and awesome. They were very personable and they made it very easy process.

Description of Work
They did tree trimming.

Work Completed On 11/13/2019

11/26/2018

Very well. Came same day to give estimate, and then did the job the following day. Even grinded the exposed roots to the tree that extended about 8 feet. Will definitely be using again for the next stump.

Description of Work
stump grinding

Work Completed On 10/22/2018

Thank you for the kind review. We look forward to continuing to assist you with any of your tree care needs.

11/22/2018

Eric came out promptly and gave me a reasonable estimate. He advised about what we should do (and should not do) with the oak tree. After a rain-delayed appointment, his crew came out and did the work efficiently and professionally. They cleaned up well. I'm delighted with the experience.

Description of Work
Trimming and shaping a large oak and removing a dead queen palm tree.

Work Completed On 11/21/2018

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad we were able to assist you and care for your tree. We look forward to continuing to take care of your tree and assisting you with any further tree questions or needs you may have in the future!

11/09/2018

We had just driven up to our house and a pick-up truck was waiting across the street. He got out and waved to me and said he was there to give me a tree estimate I told him I had already hired somebody. He got mad and said I was wasting his time and costing him money and that I didn't answer my e-mails. I never got any e-mails from them and I even checked my spam folder. I have never heard of a bu...

Description of Work
Showed up at my house unannounced without making an appointment

Work Completed On 11/09/2018

I think there was some sort of confusion. I would like to clear some things up. You sent my company an emailed requesting for us to come out and give you an estimate stating you wouldn’t need the work completed until over 2 weeks. The request was submitted November 8, 2018 at 3:29 pm and I replied to your email within an hour at 4:23 pm. My email stated that Eric could stop by the following day be...

10/08/2018

courteous, knowledgeable, & punctual. Will definately recommend.

Description of Work
removed two large trees, treated two 50' pine trees and front & back lawns.

Category tree service

Thank you for the kind review! We are glad that we could help out and we look forward to continuing to care for your trees as the need may arise.

09/10/2018

The work was done very well. I like the fact that my trees were not scalped and hacked. My only problem was that the appointment was not scheduled by the office staff and the crew showed up without notice.

Description of Work
A large limb broke out of my pecan tree. The tree was repaired and cleaned up. I also had 2 oak trees cleaned up and dead limbs removed.

Work Completed On 09/10/2018

Thank you for the positive review. I do apologize for the lack of scheduling as this is not our normal practice. we Look forward to continuing to care for your future tree need.

08/17/2018

The crew came out and trimmed my trees a few days ago. They did a great job and removed all the limbs that were cut. Trees look much better, especially one in the back yard that lots of dead growth in it. I had previously used a tree service and found that they were doing all wrong. Eric is a certified arborist and gave me better information on how the trimming should be done. He came out today to...

Description of Work
Tree trimming and spraying trees to promote growth

Work Completed On 08/17/2018

Thank you for the kind review. We are glad that we are able to assist you and care for your trees. We look forward to hearing about how well your trees and landscape respond to the organic biostimulant.

06/25/2018

They did an excellent job! The crew of either 6 or 7 men got here promptly at 1:00 pm and got right to it. They removed all my solar lights that were along the path and set them aside so they wouldn’t be damaged. The post oak tree had been losing all its bark and had a fungus. They started with the branches which had to be 30-40 ft high. It began raining hard at around 3pm but they kept working. T...

Description of Work
We had a huge dead post oak and a dead cedar tree next to our driveway that needed cutting down. We also had a couple of sago palm stumps that needed grinding

Work Completed On 06/20/2018

Thank you for your kind review! I will pass this on to our hardworking crew! We look forward to continuing to assist you with any of your future tree care needs. Eric Putnam, BCMA

05/24/2018

Work went quickly, approx. two days early. Results of efforts will not be known for 3 to 6 weeks

Description of Work
Examine and attempt to rejuvenate Queen Peru Palms Injured by winter freeze

Work Completed On 05/23/2018

Thank you for your kind review! We truly hope to see a positive growth and change for your trees!

Tree removal, disease, fertilization, spraying, diagnosis and treatment, pruning/trimming, stump grinding, lawn fertilization and treatments.

Ask for details.