The San Antonio Orthopaedic Group

Orthopedics - Spine & Neck
Orthopedics - Shoulder & Arm
Orthopedics - Hand & Wrist
Chiropractic Care

The San Antonio Orthopaedic Group offers patients access to specialists in orthopedic surgery, sports medicine, chiropractic care, and physical medicine & rehabilitation / pain management. Additional services available include x-ray and casting / bracing, MRI / CT, physical therapy and occupational / hand therapy, and our walk-in clinic, OrthoNow, which treats urgent orthopedic injuries....

07/12/2017

Very professional. Gave accurate, useful information and choices about options to proceed.

Description of Work
trochanteric bursitis.

Category orthopedics,knee doctor

02/04/2017

Great! Dr. Siedell was very patient while listening to me describe my pain, understanding of my concerns, and knowledgeable in determining the best course of treatment that would benefit me the most.

Description of Work
I visited a chiropractor for severe neck and back pain.

Category chiropractor,orthopedics

01/27/2015

Went fairly well. Provider had an MRI done to determine extent of pain and cause. Result was a "floating" bone spur. He indicated that if I had surgery I'd have a 2-3 inch scar on the elbow. To date I'm undecided whether to have the surgery. I felt the Dr. was holding back on long term prognosis IF I was to have surgery. Other than that he appeared to be very good.

Description of Work
Bone spur in elbow rubbing against a nerve.

01/21/2015

Dr. B Kaiser replaced my knee at the wonderful North Central Baptist Hospital. I stayed 3 nights before transferring to a miserable rehab facility. I will the doctor tomorrow to have a look at my knee. It's been 1 week today. They do have you up and walking the same day. You do walk slowly and carefully.

Description of Work
Knee replacement all well so far

12/23/2014

appointment was set up same day at 1:00 and wait time was 40 minutes, much of which was needed to complete new patient forms. Dr. Drukker was efficient and effective in communicating clearly with me as well as with the other staff tasked with the cast on the wrist and xrays. Very impressed.

Description of Work
Fractured my wrist from falling down stairs and made appt. for hand surgeon assessment after the urgent care visit.

Category orthopedics

Orthopedic medicine and surgery, pain management, physical medicine and rehabilitation, physical therapy, occupational/hand therapy, chiropractic care, orthopedic urgent care, x-ray, MRI / CT, casting/bracing.