The Real Stump Busters

Founded 1996 • With Angi since May 2006

The Real Stump Busters Family Owned And Operated Since 1996. High Quality And Reliable Tree Service. All Jobs Estimated By Owner. All Jobs Supervised By Owner. Now Accepting All Major Credit Cards....

Alamo landscaping

Lawn care and maintenance which includes mowing lawn, edging, tree and bush removal or trimming. Pressure washing. Yard clean up and hauling of debris.

07/31/2019

We have used Tom and Stump Busters for 7-8 jobs over the last few years. They are the most professional and most pleasant people I have ever worked with. Not only is their work top-notch, but they take joy and pride in their work. Tom, the boss, doesn't just stand there and direct his workers -- he's right there doing much of the work. They are quick and thorough, and they clean up their work and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tree trimming, stump grinding

07/16/2018

The job went very well and the crew was very professional and cleaned up after themselves. We will be contacting them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several trees needed cleaning up of old branches especially overhanging the house.

CATEGORY hauling services,tree service

04/24/2018

I use Tom for all my tree maintenance issues for one simple reason: he’s the best there is! He takes pride in his work and it definitely shows. This project required Tom and his expert associate to cut down three overgrown cedar trees that were encroaching on my property from an unimproved lot. Two of the trees hung over my wrought-iron fence. Tom did a perfect job of safely sectioning the trees a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down and haul off of three (3) large cedar trees from empty lot behind our property.

03/19/2018

For the past 3 years, in the spring, I have asked Tom to come out to trim the 12+ trees and shrubs in the front and back yards. Every year the job is done right. Highly recommend. Professional and timely service every time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming of trees and shrubs

12/19/2017

They did a great job and would definitely use them again! Can't say enough great things about this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed our oak trees and cut down an oak tree which was over our house.

CATEGORY hauling services,tree service

We Offer Professional Tree Trimming, Tree Removals, Stump Removal, Brush Chipping, Shrub Care, Haul Off, All At Affordable Prices.

I'am sorry we do not offer, lawn mowing, no lawn care service. WE ARE OPEN ON THE WEEK ENDS FOR ESTIMATES ONLY. Thank You