We accept remote payment

Texas Pest Control

Founded 1987 • With Angi since December 2009

5508 SCHERTZ RD

San Antonio, TX 78233

Full service family owned and operated pest control company. Specializing in pest control, exterminating, and animal removal services! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

08/29/2020

Robert C.

Great! Punctual, friendly, knowledgeable, customer oriented, reasonable pricing. What more could you ask for as a customer?

Description of Work
Pest Control

Category pest control

Thank you very much, we appreciate it!

08/25/2020

Dean E.

They do a great job! I was very happy with them. They're very prompt, always on call, very thorough, and they got the job done.

Description of Work
They did pest control in the entire house, and they come every 3 months.

Category pest control

Thank you very much, we appreciate your business!

08/14/2020

Tiiffany M.

They were great, wonderful and polite.

Description of Work
Pest Control

Category pest control

Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate your business!

08/18/2017

Kathy R.

Charlie was great. He was knowledgeable and thorough. I'd use their services again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Termite inspection

10/31/2016

Donna G.

Wonderful! He did a thorough job and explained everything. I will use them in the future.

Description of Work
I had the starting up of termites. The owner Craig was honest and told me it was caught in time and so he treated the outbuilding and in my backyard and around the back of the house. He did a thorough inspection first and said he would check back in a year or I could call him. There was no pressure to more services. He was great.

04/18/2016

Ryan V.

Very professional. Showed up ~15 minutes prior to appointment. Very courteous. Would definitely recommend! Will be using again!

Description of Work
Took care of ant problem

02/04/2016

Donna S.

FIrst, Charlie came out to talk to me about the termite swarm out of a planter next to the house. He checked inside and out and found no real evidence of infestation so we decided to proactively treat the perimeter with Termador to prevent a possible infestation. Craig came out and dug a 4x6 inch trench around the entire perimeter of the house, 2700 square feet, and flooded the trench with Termador and then sprayed up the wall about 4 inches and on top of the ground as well. I feel like the price was affordable, the work was professional and I overall I had a great experience. I would recommend them to anyone! They will call me in a year to see if I want to extend a warranty for any future "issues" I may have. Thank you Texas Pest Control.

Description of Work
dug a 6 inch trench around the perimeter of my home and flooded it with Termador as a termite preventative measure.

Category pest control

Thank you for the nice review, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

12/16/2015

Bernadette R.

Description of Work
We have used this company for at least 10 years! They are receptive and listen to what our issues are and they will treat specifically. If something happens before the next quarterly pest control service, they will come out immediately to look at it and treat it again.

Category pest control

Thank you for the nice review, we do value your business.

10/09/2015

JOSH L.

Category pest control

Thank you, we appreciate your business!

06/23/2015

Sharon P.

The exterminator meet me at my house during lunch. I opened the house and let him spray inside and then I went back to work and he was to spray the front and back yard.

Description of Work
Sprayed inside of the house and sprayed the front and back yard.

Category pest control

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, I appreciate it. And I appreciate your business! Craig Cottrell Owner/Texas Pest Control

06/17/2015

Linda H.

It went very well. The exterminator arrived on time. He did not waste any time and got to work immediately. He was very thorough.

Description of Work
Exterminated inside the house (attic and garage included). Exterminated outside the house.

Category pest control

Thank You for your review. We appreciate your business!

11/24/2014

Lisa T.

They are very good. They ask if I am having any issues with anything and then will address them if I do. Small local company, good, quality service.

Description of Work
I use Texas Pest Control

Category pest control

Thank you very much for your review, we appreciate your business!

09/10/2014

Julie K.

Category pest control

Thanks [Member name removed], I appreciate you taking the time to post a review.

08/09/2014

Sylvia M.

Went weii

Description of Work
Sprayed inside and yard area

Category pest control

Thank you for your review and we appreciate your business!

01/19/2014

Alma S.

Fantastic company! anytime I have had a problem they are here within the day. These are good people.

10/17/2013

J.E.B. J.

We like them.

Description of Work
We have used Texas Pest Control for about 5 years for quarterly preventative visits. The young man is pleasant and efficient. He sprays the inside and outside of the house to control all manner of insects but we mainly want the scorpions controlled. We still find the occasional scorpion but they are dead or dying when we find them. We have been very satisfied with the service and price. We have indoor cats and an outdoor dog. They are always careful in the use of their pesticides and the odor is minimal.

04/23/2012

Laura R.

If we ever have a problem they will come back and retreat without charge. They are really good. We always request Craig as he is the maim person. They always call to remind us of our appointments and they are really good about following up with us.

Description of Work
I use Texas Pest Control for my pest control. They come out quarterly.

03/12/2012

Rosemary M.

I have used their services for about 14 years. He does the inside, outside, and all around the lawn. I am very happy with their services.

Description of Work
I use their pest control services.

08/24/2010

Wick R.

Service was thorough and professional. Will use them again.

Description of Work
Sprayed inside and outside of house to control seassonal insects.

12/16/2009

Wick R.

Since I started using them, I find dead bugs instead of live ones. I think that is good. I have not used pest control before so I cannot comment on the price.

Description of Work
Texas Pest Control handles the pest control routine. They came in September. They are due to come next week. They come every 3 months.

Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us. Hawx stands for: Honesty Attitude Work Ethic Excitement

Riteguard Pest Management

Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

Bulwark Exterminating San Antonio

Bulwark is a Family Owned Pest Control Company We take pride in providing the pest control coverage for your family. We listen to the customer because we know that a service company is nothing without their customers. We try and exceed the expectations of all of our customers in order to make our products better. 97% of Our Customers Would Recommend Us To Their Friends. Bulwark means a defensive barrier, and that is exactly what we provide for your home, a line of protection. This barrier keeps all of the pests out and kills any pest infestation your home may be experiencing. If you find pests alive and well after we come and treat we will come back for free. That's right, if you are still seeing pests, we messed up, and we will come back and retreat your home within 48 hours. Now servicing Corpus Christi and surrounding areas!!

Offers by Bulwark Exterminating San Antonio on Angi

TPCL 6460
    Texas Department of Agriculture Pest Control Services
    05/31/2021
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Specializing in Residential Services. We offer General Pest Control, One-Time, Quarterly and Annual Treatments, also Termite Prevention & Control, Termite Inspections, Wood Destroying Insect Reports, Lawn Treatments. Rodent Control, Wild Animal Trapping and Removal. Rodent and Wild Animal Exclusions..