Stone Creek Orthodontics

Founded 1996 • With Angi since February 2014

Stone Oak Area Orthodontic Office. Dedicated Orthodontic Treatment where Dr. CJ creates a smile uniquely for each orthodontic patient. Every assistant is Board Certified. We process Insurance Claims. Payment Plans available. There is 1 orthodontist at this site. Surgery is not performed at this location. To see if an orthodontist is board certified visit www.americanboardortho.com...

09/30/2013

We have had two teenagers that have completed ortho with Dr. Megna and staff. My husband is a dentist and has seen many cases of completed over they years by multiple orthodontists. Dr. Megna consistently has great results. If we had any more children they would also use Dr. Megna.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is our orthodontist.

05/01/2013

We have been very satisfied.  We get right in at the appointment time.  If we have any question, it is easy to get hold of him.  The staff is very friendly.  The wait time is very minimal.  He takes us in right away.  They have coffee.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Megna is our orthodontist.

12/12/2008

I like his professionalism and his skill level. He thinks outside of the box in the choices that he offers in providing care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is my orthodontist. He put on my braces.

CATEGORY orthodontist

Orthodontic needs for teenagers and adults. We provide early treatment for our younger patients beginning at the age of 7. Invisalign certified. We offer Clear Braces.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available