Sirianni Automotive

Founded 1974 • With Angi since August 2009

11109 West Ave

San Antonio, TX 78213

Sirianni Automotive Services is a family owned business delivering honest and professional automotive repair and maintenance services to the people of San Antonio. Louis Sirianni, Louie Sirianni, and Amy Sirianni employ ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified technicians that are equipped to handle anything from basic repairs up to the most difficult challenge your car may present. Our staff has the right tools AND the ability to use them (which is very important). Sirianni Automotive Services is a certified NAPA AutoCare Center. We provide local care for your vehicle along with a 12 month, 12,000 mile nationwide warranty. With this warranty, we are able to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a family owned business. Your vehicle is a major investment, and that is why we care for each customer's vehicle as if it were our own....

12/29/2016

Sim R.

They're very responsive and quick. We dropped the car off and they were finished within a day or two. They're great! It's family run owned.

Description of Work
We brought the car used, so they did a full inspection, and breaks. There was a whole bunch of things that they did, and breaks was the main one.

08/19/2016

Bo P.

Their service is amazing and communication is wonderful. Despite only thinking I needed a bit of work on the battery and starter, they did a full diagnostic and discovered some issues that, when fixed, would keep my truck running for thousands more miles. They called back to give me the options, honest evaluation of what was needed and what might happen if I decided not to have the work done, and their recommendations. I am now planning on taking all three of my cars to Sirianni for routine service and maintenance. Excellence all around.

Description of Work
I've visited Sirianni twice now for my older truck.

07/21/2016

Gregg B.

They were awesome. They finished it several days before the estimated date, which got us done before the July 4th weekend. He also repaired a damaged console, and I don't think he charged us for that, either!

Description of Work
They replaced the dashboard in my Chevy Trailblazer.

02/14/2015

Katrina M.

They were very prompt. The staff was very nice. The service was fine. They actually did some work for a good friend of mine last year. They are close to where I work.

Description of Work
I've used Sirianni Automotive. They replaced my head lights.

01/23/2015

Paul P.

Excellent service as always. Been using Sirianni for over 7 years on all our vehicles and always get treated fairly and work is always done in a timely manner with never an issue on quality of work. Never any upselling. Communication is always good. Louis and Louie run a first class family business.

Description of Work
4 wheel brake job. Machined both rear drums. Brake flush. Oil change. New Radiator Hose. . New heater and reservoir hose assembly.

Category auto repair,radiator service

10/03/2014

FLO C.

They had to pull the engine and route the hose to its proper location. My A/C is running well and no more leaks. Since I don't live far from the shop, I was given a ride home when I dropped the SUV off. When the job was completed, they came and picked me up.

Description of Work
My A/C was leaking. According to the mechanic, the hose had come loose.

11/01/2013

geoff K.

went well as usual....we have been taking our vehicles there and letting Louie Sr. or Jr. take care of the problem...they always do a very good job....been going there since 1985....enough said...

Description of Work
multiple repairs and service, tune up, oil change, replace serp belt, etc

09/24/2013

Robert B.

Prompt service at a reasonable price

Description of Work
Replaced the alternator

01/22/2013

kareem K.

The experience is good, he does good work. He definitely knows what he is talking about. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
I used Sirianni Automotive for auto service.

01/21/2012

Raymond J.

We have taken our vehicles to Sirianni for over 6 years now. We always get Excellent - First Name basis - Service. They charge a fair price for the work they do, and we feel we can completely trust them with our vehicle service and repair needs. They have given my wife and daughter rides home when needed, and have even let us use one of their spare vehicles for a day or two on several occasions, without charge. If you're looking for the lowest prices in town, then Sirianni is probably not the place for you. However, if you want your car or truck serviced or repaired properly and reliably for a fair price, and want to be treated like you're part of their family, then Sirianni Automotive is exactly the place you want to take your vehicle for service or repair.

Description of Work
Oil & Filter, Radiator Coolant Reverse Flush & replace leaky coolant tank, New Spark Plugs & Wires, Throttle Bpody & Fuel Injector Cleaning, Complete Transmission Flush & New Fluid, Rotate Tires.

Category auto repair

Simmangs Automotive Service Center, Inc.

For over 29 years, Simmang's Automotive Service Center, Inc. has remained as Converse, TX's premier full-service automotive repair shop. As a family-owned and operated company, we strive to provide all customers with excellent service for a fair price. Simmang's Automotive Service Center, Inc. is a full-service repair shop that offers a variety of services such as state inspections, computer diagnostics, brake jobs, general maintenance, oil and lubrication services, tire balancing and rotation; as well as engine, transmission, timing belt, shock and strut, starter or alternator repairs and replacements, automotive A/C repairs and recharges, and MORE! At Simmangs Automotive Service Center, all mechanics are ASE certified technicians. Schedule your service appointment today!

Seymours Garage Inc

Seymour's Garage has been providing the highest level of customer service and quality vehicle care for the San Antonio and surrounding communities since 1968. We are family owned and operated. Our system is unlike others, as we operate with an "IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT" attitude. We will not look at it if you don't ask and we never do a repair without first using our state of the art equipment to attain an accurate diagnosis and obtaining your permission for repairs. Surprises are fun but not when it comes to your money and your vehicle. We look forward to serving you. We have years of experience working on both domestic and import vehicles of all makes and models and can work with you to find cost-effective repair and maintenance alternatives. To keep your vehicle running properly at all times, we offer a number of services in the San Antonio, Texas area that are carried out by our certified, expert auto service and repair technicians who have years of experience performing everything from oil changes to a complete engine overhaul and transmission replacement.

Auto Service
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Glass
    Taxi/Shuttle Service
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Towing

Automotive repair & maintenance, foreign and domestic vehicles, shuttle, brake, air conditioning (A/C), wheel alignment, CV axles, tire sales & computer diagnostic testing, vehicle preventative, state inspection, tune ups, ators/starters, door/window repairs, electrical, exhaust systems, suspension, fuel injection, transmission flush, coolant, air filter, battery, clutch, engine, belts & hoses replacement, oil change & lube, Alignments.