San Antonio Home Inspectors

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2008

Darryl is licensed to perform home, termite, pool/spa, sprinkler system, well and septic inspections. Providing inspections since 1998. Serving Bexar County and surrounding areas. Inspections delivered within 24 hours....

Apple Pest Control

Apple Pest Control

Apple Pest Control has been in business since 1984, and throughout our years serving Bexar county and surrounding areas, we have learned about all of our customers and their individual needs. We are family owned and strive to keep the personal touch and care, in this growing area. Award wining. Endorsed by Dave Ramsey.

Offers by Apple Pest Control on Angi

03/07/2018

Daryl was extremely professional and did a thourough job. Would definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

01/02/2017

Daryl was prompt and very thorough job. He spent plenty of time at the property and my husband walked with him for the whole inspection. Daryl explained everything and did just a fabulous job for us. He also provided a very detailed report -- by far the best home inspector we have ever used!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection for buyer

06/21/2016

This was the 2nd time using their services. The 1st time Darryl found way to many costly fixes for my liking, we did not close on that property. 2nd time around different property, knowing how in-depth his inspections are I felt in good hands to make a sound dissension to purchase this property. To say least his knowledge and background inspecting properties is outstanding very friendly and points...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House top to bottom inside and outside. Plumbing, Electrical, Floorings, HVAC, Windows & screens, Fireplace, Attics, Doors, Fire alarm, Roof, Foundation, Pool System, Sprinkle System.

CATEGORY home inspection,pool cleaners

11/07/2015

Darryl is a great home inspector. I am in the real estate business & Darryl is the best inspector I have come across in 15 years. Darryl did two inspections for us. The 1st one, he found some serious issues that I didn't even think about. He explained deficiencies & technical stuff in a way that anybody can understand. Darryl could save you some big $$$!... Buying a house? Call San Antonio Home In...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspected our house

CATEGORY home inspection

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]. We truly appreciate your positive feedback.

08/12/2015

He was really good and in-depth. He gives his personal opinion on major ticket items. I decided not to continue with the house he inspected, so I will use him again for my next house under contract. Thanks again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
termite, sprinkler and home inspection

CATEGORY home inspection

Home Inspectors. WDI inspections, pools, sprinkler system, wells, septic , pier and beam foundation

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express