REYNA UPHOLSTERY

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2010

1516 Contour Dr

San Antonio, TX 78212

Providing the great San Antonio,Tx area with quality upholstery work for over 22 years. From Residential to commercial upholstery. Also we have a wide variety of fabrics to chose from....

01/30/2019

Rhoda B.

This was my first time dealing with an Upholsterer and it was a great first experience doing business with Reyna Upholstery! I found them here, on Angie’s List. Great communication, prompt with return call/ visits/delivery. I’m VERY pleased with their work! I would most definitely call on them again & highly recommend Reyna Upholstery.

Description of Work
Wingback chair needed to be reupholstered, along with the seats of a desk chair & 2 other antique upright chairs, all pieces with nailhead trim. Antique Secretary desk also needed to be repaired at joints.

Category furniture repair, upholstery

06/05/2017

Gloria A.

03/31/2017

John L.

Very well. Very friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Repaired and reupholstered old wooden dinning room set, 6 chairs and a table.

02/09/2016

Kay R.

Reyna Upholstery is a father-son operation. They were very professional and polite! Scheduled me in very quickly and were able to keep price down because they did repair on-site (did not have to haul chair back to shop and then return it to me). I think I was outside their usual pick up & delivery range since we are north of 1604. They did a wonderful job, quickly repairing the chair so that it looks/feels like new. Because of the value of the chair, I felt the repair price was reasonable. I would definitely recommend them and would not hesitate to use them again myself.

Description of Work
Removed brass tacked upholstery from bottom edge of chair so they could replace what remained of a damaged chair leg with a new leg I had procured from chair manufacturer.

Category furniture repair, upholstery

01/25/2016

James C.

They did an amazing job that far exceeded my expectations. This was a very difficult cover to make due to the curves in the piece and the couch's enormous size. I got three estimates, and Mr. Reyna's estimate was $400 less than the others (he estimated $550, and the others came in at $950 and $1100) and he said he could complete it in a week (one of the other companies would not be able to start for a month). Mr Reyna finished it in four days and I am blown away by the results. This looks like something out of a home magazine, not a couch cover! My husband said he likes the cover more than the couch, and I have to agree. We had to make a cover because of our terrible dog, and this outcome was very unexpected - I just love it! I have since rehired Mr Reyna and his son to create another cover in the same style for a second piece of furniture. I like that this is a small family business. They keep their overhead low and the savings were tremendous. I highly recommend Reyna Upholstery. The craftsmanship in their work is clear. I wish I could upload a pic on the mobile app to show others.

Description of Work
Made a custom couch cover for a large sofa.

09/24/2014

LINDA P.

They came out the next day after calling and took the chairs. Brought them back within a week. Father and son they did a great job, They were prompt, they showed me material right away.

Description of Work
Re-upholsterd dining room chairs and added extra padding.

08/08/2014

M R L.

When they came for the estimate, they explained the pros and cons of various options and materials. For both the estimate and return delivery, they arrived promptly, and they had the work done exactly when they said it would be done. They were very professional courteous, and I would definitely use them again. There were no surprises on pricing; the job cost exactly what they quoted me, plus tax.

Description of Work
Mr Reyna and his son came to provided a "re-stuffing" of a 20-yr old all-leather sofa and love seat.

05/15/2014

vickie V.

02/02/2012

LaRue W.

Mr. Reyna came to my house with fabric samples and his recommendation for reupholstering my grandmother's antique sofa, which was being repaired. His fabric recommendation was perfect, his price was fair, and his work was outstanding. Because his quote was part of the overall cost of the repair, I am uncertain of the price. I imagine it was around $450.

Description of Work
This company was contracted by Ramirez Restoration as part of a repair of my antique sofa.

%10
    Satisfaction

Free estimates(inside of 1604), Free pick up & delivery.

cleaning, auto upholstery