Mobile Brakes A.R.

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2010

San Antonio, TX 78230

At Brakes A.R. you do not have to waste time driving to and waiting at a shop. We come to your location! You get great service from the convenience and comfort of your home or office. You can relax or work while your car gets fixed! Mobile Brakes A.R. is an established automotive brakes company. We have over thirteen years of experience, are licensed and insured and are accredited by the Better Business Bureau. We service any year, make and model. Our brake pads come with a lifetime warranty and our service comes with a six-month warranty. We can save you an estimated $200-$1000 compared to other brake shops. At Mobile Brakes A.R., we believe in honesty and hard work. We look forward to establishing a long-term relationship with our clients by providing up-to-date expertise at very competitive prices. We stand behind our work. If you're not satisfied, we're not satisfied. Your satisfaction is guaranteed ....

06/18/2020

Paul H.

I have never used a mobile service of any kind, ever. After doing a lot of research, I decided to try out Mobile Brakes A.R. I am glad I did! Cesar arrived as scheduled and inspected my brakes. I have over 100k miles on my truck so wasn’t sure what I needed but expected the worst. I ended up only needing front brakes and rotors but went ahead and replaced my rear pads too since they were close. My rear rotors were good Super efficient, super reasonable and Cesar was exceptional. Mobile Brakes A.R. Is honest and the way to go for brake replacement and service! Highly recommended, thank you!

Description of Work
Brake pad/rotor replacement

Category auto repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to let us know how we did on your service. We appreciate your business.

12/06/2018

J L.

Great job! Their tag line should be, "We do one thing (brake pads) and we do it better than anyone else!"

Description of Work
Brakes replaced

Category

Thank you for the kind words and your time to let others know how we did with your brake service.

07/10/2018

HOUSTON S.

The work was excellent and the repair team treated my wife with respect and explained everything that was going to happen and what was done.

Description of Work
brake pads and rotors

Category

Always happy to hear you were fully satisfied with our service. Thank you for trusting us with your brake needs.

04/17/2018

Judy P.

It went well. He checked the car over and said he thought flushing the brake fluid would solve my problem. He did the job for a very reasonable price and I have had no further problems with my car's brakes.

Description of Work
Flush brake fluid and replace.

Category

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to hear your brakes are working the way they should. If you ever have any issues in the future, please don't hesitate to call us back. Thank you--Mobile Brakes AR.

10/21/2017

Edward O.

First of all, I had them come out several months ago on an Angie's List coupon to check the brakes (for free) on my son's car. They came out to my house, did an inspection, and told my son that did not need new brakes. Honesty like this deserves to be rewarded. So, when my dealer told me that the rear brakes on my trucks were going to need replacing, I knew who I was going to call. Not only did Cesar come out on a Saturday morning and replace the brakes at my house, the job took less than thirty minutes and was about $65 less than the dealer wanted. Plus, I received premium ceramic brake pads with a lifetime warranty. I feel completely confident recommending Mobile Brakes AR to anyone and will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Replaced pads on rear brakes.

Category

We are very happy to hear you had a great experience with our company. We strive for the best service any brake service can give and are happy we have achieved that with you. Our main value is always honesty. Thank you for using our service. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future.---Mobile Brakes A.R.

06/28/2017

Roy R.

So easy!! His prices are simply stated online. Products are described in detail. Process was explained in terms I could understand. He answered email promptly. Made appointment convenient to me and immediately for our needs. He showed up exactly as promised. He gave a fair diagnosis, didn't try to sell anything extra. He was super fast! The end result was perfect, our brakes were fixed in less than an hour, at our home.

Description of Work
Front Brakes

Category auto repair

Thank you very much for your kind review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did in our service and we look forward to servicing your vehicles again. Let us know if we can assist you with any other brake service. ---Mobile Brakes A.R.

06/22/2017

Robert P.

Showed up did the work and left without any issues

Description of Work
Replaced brake pads and rotors

Category

Thank you for trusting us with your brakes.

04/12/2017

Conrad B.

Good job, no problems. Very nice guy.

Description of Work
Replaced rotors and disks on one car, and pads on another.

Category

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We know your time is priceless. We are glad to hear you are fully satisfied with our service. We look forward to doing business with you again. ---- Mobile Brakes A.R.

01/30/2017

Sue D.

Excellently. Cesar did a thorough inspection before starting the work. He did only the work that needed to be done and didn't try to upsell me. Also, he came to my office, which made scheduling very convenient. Great customer service and great value. Friendly and very professional.

Description of Work
Needed brake work done. Turned out to need new pads and front rotors replaced.

Category

Thank you for your kind review. Hope you can benefit from our service in the future again. Thank you----Mobile Brakes A.R.

11/22/2016

lysandro L.

Ceasar came by at appointed time, and started work right away. I had to leave and left him the keys to the car for him to continue the diagnosing. He called me 45 minutes after his arrival and told me in length his findings. He said the brakes look fine and ensured safety of the brakes. I told him to leave the keys inside the car and lock it. I offered him monetary compensation for this free service but he adamantly refused. He is an honest mechanic and a businessman. I will definitely use him again in the future.

Description of Work
Check brakes

Category

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We pride ourselves in honesty and will only service what your vehicle needs in order for our customers to be safe. We look forward to doing business with you in the future should you ever need any other brake work. Thank you----Mobile Brakes A.R.

10/12/2016

Billy H.

Excellent service and price. Did not try and sell me anything I did not need. Rear brakes were at 60% and did not need to be replaced. Definitely recommend him to friends and family.

Description of Work
Replaced front discs.

Category

Your feedback is always greatly appreciated. Thank you for your kind words and for trusting us with your brake needs. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future. Remember your brake pads do have a Lifetime Warranty so next time you only pay for the labor. Thank you----Mobile Brakes A.R.

10/10/2016

Greg T.

They did a good job. The owner came out and was very attentive and polite. They left the work area as clean as it was when they started.

Description of Work
They replaced the rear brakes.

Category auto repair

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We always strive to provide a great service to our customers. We are glad to hear you were fully satisfied with our service. Please remember your brake pads come with a lifetime warranty so give us a call back when you need them again for a huge savings. Thank you ------Mobile Brakes A.R.

11/30/2015

John V.

The technician arrived at my home on time, was courteous and informative. They inspected my brakes and provided me the estimated amount remaining on the pads. I had them proceed in replacement. They also flushed my brake fluid because I know it had been years since it was last done and was beginning to look more like coffee than brake fluid. I asked them to rotate my tires as well since it was due for one. None of the services were pushed or "sold" to me. As you know we all rely on these people to provide us honest diagnosis and recommendations and of course there's the potential for being taken advantage of, so I truly appreciate how Mobile Brakes A.R. did what was in the best interest of me and my vehicle. The cost to me was 290.00 (313.93 with tax), this is parts and labor. This is a good price if you're not doing it yourself. Also keep in mind their expense in fuel, mobile assets, time, and manpower. I'm a busy person, so the convenience is incredibly valuable. I definitely plan on using them for my families vehicles in the future.

Description of Work
Brake pad replacement, brake fluid flush service, tire rotation.

Category auto repair

Thank you for such a detailed review. We know you are busy so we greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave us some feedback. Your feedback is extremely important to us and is what makes us so successful and helps us be a better company for you. We are happy to hear the tech was there on time, respectful and not pushy with sales. We truly focus on what your car needs and does not need and we are always honest about it. Remember your brake pads come with a Lifetime Warranty so next time you wont be paying for them, just the labor. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future. Thank you once again----Mobile Brakes A.R.

10/09/2015

Margaret O.

They responded very quickly to me initially contacting them & were extremely helpful. We arranged appointment for this morning. Gentleman was on time, courteous, knowledgable & reassuring. I will definitely be using them again!

Category

Thank you for taking the time and letting us know how we did. We are happy to see that you were pleased with our service. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future. ----Mobile Brakes A.R.

05/13/2015

Gerald T.

The technician was on time, courteous, through and professional. I am extremely please with the service and will use them again when I need brakes on my other vehicles.

Description of Work
Replaced break rotors and pads - labor only - I ordered EBC brake parts after earlier discussing that possibility with them.

Category auto repair

Thank you for your kind words. Your feedback not only helps us become a better business but also helps us stay in business. We appreciate your business and please remember that your service does come with a 6 month Labor Warranty.---Mobile Brakes A.R.

04/26/2015

Macario B.

Outstanding service - Prompt, professional, and fast - highly, highly recommended!

Description of Work
New front pads and rotors.

Category auto repair

We are static to know you are fully satisfied with our service. We work hard to make every costumer have the most convenient and pleasant experience with us while providing a professional service. Thank you for letting us and others know how we did with your service. -------Mobile Brakes A.R.

04/23/2015

Jo Anne M.

Responded request within an hour. Scheduled for next day. Punctual and very Professional. Work solved the issues I had. I will recommend to anyone needing brakes worked on.

Description of Work
complete front breaks and pads for back

Category auto repair

Thank you dear costumer for taking the time to let us know how we did. We value your feedback greatly and look forward to doing business with you in the future. Remember parts and labor come with warranties and they are all stated on your invoice. Thank you----Mobile Brakes A.R.

04/15/2015

Larry J.

This is a great company and they're by far the best choice for your brake installations. It was an absolutely wonderful experience! I'll definitely be recommending them to my friends.

Description of Work
Installed the performance rotors and pads I bought for my 2009 Pontiac G8 GT. I was charged $195 for labor for the installation of the parts.

Category

Thank you so much for your review on our profile. You helps us become a more efficient business by letting us know how we did on your service. We appreciate your time and please remember our labor comes with a 6 month warranty.

03/02/2015

Jenni H.

Cesar Puente provided me with full-service my very own house. Mobile breaks A.R. Was a great service to me because it's hard for me to stop what I'm doing or to ask for a day off from work just to get work done on my vehicle. I like that idea he comes to you, it was very convenient to have the service done at my house. He gave me a brand-new brakes and pads for very reasonable price when other companies wanted to charge me an arm and a leg. I would recommend him to anybody that needs similar work done.

Description of Work
Breaks and pads

Category auto repair

Thank you dear customer for leaving us such sweet review. We strive to provide the best service available and always do our best to make is as convenient as possible for our customers. We are extremely glad that you are fully satisfied with your service and please remember that your parts and labor do come with warranty. It was our pleasure servicing your car. ----Mobile Brakes A.R.

11/02/2014

Rene L.

Quick callback after my initial email request. Love the mobile aspect of this service. Prompt arrival at appointment time. Courteous and professional technician arrived at my home and had the job done within an hour. Would definitely recommend or use their service again.

Description of Work
installed brake pads on my vehicle at my home

Category auto repair

Hi dear customer. Thank you for your kind words. Our company is set out to leaving satisfied customers all around San Antonio and we are excited to know that your experience with us was pleasant. If you ever have any issues with your brakes again please know most of our parts come with lifetime warranty and you also do have a 6 month labor warranty. Thank you greatly.-----Mobile Brakes A.R.

09/27/2014

Jane N.

Fantastic service/job! We would definitely use this business again and will tell all our friends.

Description of Work
Change brake pads and rotors

Category

Hi. Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving us some feedback on your service with us. We value every word and strive to provide the best service out there to all of our customers. We are extremely happy to have left you a satisfied customer. -----Mobile Brakes A.R.

09/09/2014

Mary R.

First of all, Caesar did an awesome job. He was punctual, identified the problem immediately, and got down to business. He probably had it done in less than 45 minutes. He was very professional and kind. I ended up having an additional problem and he came out in the evening after hours to trouble shoot it and fix it and would not take any additional money for his services. Now this is what I call spectacular. He was more concerned about making his customer happy than making a buck. Definitely will be calling him in the future and recommending him to all my friends.

Description of Work
replace front brake pads and rotors

Category auto repair

Thank you for using Mobile Brakes A.R. for your brake needs. We are forever grateful for your business and your review here on Angie's List. Remember there is warranty on your parts and labor for the service that was performed so don't ever hesitate to give us a call back if you have any issues.----Mobile Brakes A.R.

08/23/2014

William B.

On time . Very professional in appearance and service. I had service performed at my residence which was very convenient. Exceeded my expectations. Would recommend to anyone needing Brake work

Description of Work
Replaced pads and rotors on Ford Escape

Category auto repair

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are very grateful for your time on coming here and letting others know about our service. Our business has been up and prospering for 6 years and its customers like yourself that helps us with that success by leaving your experience for other to see. Remember your brake pads come with lifetime warranty and your rotors come with a 2 year warranty as well as a 6 month labor warranty. We look forward to doing business with you in the future. Thank you for your time and business. ----Mobile Brakes A.R.

06/18/2014

Celso R.

Caesar arrived on time and was very courteous and professional. He went to work right away and completed all the work in an hour. I would highly recommend!

Description of Work
replaced brakes

Category

Thank you for taking your time to leave us feedback. Our company is successful because of customers like yourself that take the time to let others know about our honest service. Remember there is warranty on all your parts and labor as well. If ever you have any concerns or issues with your brakes please contact us immediately so that we may address them. Thank you for choosing our company out of the many out there.-------Mobile Brakes A.R.

05/30/2014

Shannon B.

Cesar was great! Being a single woman, I am usually hesitant when it comes to car repairs and being ripped off. He explained the options for the different brake pads available and pro's and con's of each. I never felt like he was being pushy or trying to "sell me" up to something more expensive. He did not immediately tell me that I needed to flush the brake fluid, he said he wouldn't know until he had the chance to look at it and see if I really did need to have that done. I appreciate his honesty and I will definitely recommend them to everyone I know that need's new brakes!

Description of Work
Replaced the front brake pads as well as flushed the brake fluid.

Category

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us feedback and letting others know your experience with us. We thank you for choosing us to service your brakes and hope you would use us again int he future for all your brake needs. Remember your brake pads come with a Lifetime warranty and the labor also comes with a 6 month labor warranty. ------- Mobile Brakes A.R.

Seymours Garage Inc

Seymour's Garage has been providing the highest level of customer service and quality vehicle care for the San Antonio and surrounding communities since 1968. We are family owned and operated. Our system is unlike others, as we operate with an "IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT" attitude. We will not look at it if you don't ask and we never do a repair without first using our state of the art equipment to attain an accurate diagnosis and obtaining your permission for repairs. Surprises are fun but not when it comes to your money and your vehicle. We look forward to serving you. We have years of experience working on both domestic and import vehicles of all makes and models and can work with you to find cost-effective repair and maintenance alternatives. To keep your vehicle running properly at all times, we offer a number of services in the San Antonio, Texas area that are carried out by our certified, expert auto service and repair technicians who have years of experience performing everything from oil changes to a complete engine overhaul and transmission replacement.

Simmangs Automotive Service Center, Inc.

For over 29 years, Simmang's Automotive Service Center, Inc. has remained as Converse, TX's premier full-service automotive repair shop. As a family-owned and operated company, we strive to provide all customers with excellent service for a fair price. Simmang's Automotive Service Center, Inc. is a full-service repair shop that offers a variety of services such as state inspections, computer diagnostics, brake jobs, general maintenance, oil and lubrication services, tire balancing and rotation; as well as engine, transmission, timing belt, shock and strut, starter or alternator repairs and replacements, automotive A/C repairs and recharges, and MORE! At Simmangs Automotive Service Center, all mechanics are ASE certified technicians. Schedule your service appointment today!

Auto Service
    MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Mobile Brakes A.R.

How is Mobile Brakes A.R. overall rated?

Mobile Brakes A.R. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Mobile Brakes A.R. open?

Mobile Brakes A.R. is open:

What payment options does Mobile Brakes A.R. provide

Mobile Brakes A.R. accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

Does Mobile Brakes A.R. offer free estimates?

Yes, Mobile Brakes A.R. offers free project estimates.

Does Mobile Brakes A.R. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Mobile Brakes A.R. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Mobile Brakes A.R.?

Yes, Mobile Brakes A.R. offers warranties.

What services does Mobile Brakes A.R. offer?

Mobile Brakes A.R. offers the following services: A Brake Specialist will come to your home or work place and service your car at your convenience. We specialize on the full brake system of your car. Brake Pads, Brake Calipers, Brake Rotors, Brake Hoses, Master Cylinders, Brake Boosters, Brake Fluid Flush and more. Angies members get free inspections with no purchase necessary.