Mobile Brakes A.R.

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2010

Auto Service

At Brakes A.R. you do not have to waste time driving to and waiting at a shop. We come to your location! You get great service from the convenience and comfort of your home or office. You can relax or work while your car gets fixed! Mobile Brakes A.R. is an established automotive brakes company. We have over thirteen years of experience, are licensed and insured and are accredited by the Better Business Bureau. We service any year, make and model. Our brake pads come with a lifetime warranty and our service comes with a six-month warranty. We can save you an estimated $200-$1000 compared to other brake shops. At Mobile Brakes A.R., we believe in honesty and hard work. We look forward to establishing a long-term relationship with our clients by providing up-to-date expertise at very competitive prices. We stand behind our work. If you're not satisfied, we're not satisfied. Your satisfaction is guaranteed ....

Seymours Garage Inc

Seymour's Garage has been providing the highest level of customer service and quality vehicle care for the San Antonio and surrounding communities since 1968. We are family owned and operated. Our system is unlike others, as we operate with an "IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT" attitude. We will not look at it if you don't ask and we never do a repair without first using our state of the art equipment to attain an accurate diagnosis and obtaining your permission for repairs. Surprises are fun but not when it comes to your money and your vehicle. We look forward to serving you. We have years of experience working on both domestic and import vehicles of all makes and models and can work with you to find cost-effective repair and maintenance alternatives. To keep your vehicle running properly at all times, we offer a number of services in the San Antonio, Texas area that are carried out by our certified, expert auto service and repair technicians who have years of experience performing everything from oil changes to a complete engine overhaul and transmission replacement.

Simmangs Automotive Service Center, Inc.

For over 29 years, Simmang's Automotive Service Center, Inc. has remained as Converse, TX's premier full-service automotive repair shop. As a family-owned and operated company, we strive to provide all customers with excellent service for a fair price. Simmang's Automotive Service Center, Inc. is a full-service repair shop that offers a variety of services such as state inspections, computer diagnostics, brake jobs, general maintenance, oil and lubrication services, tire balancing and rotation; as well as engine, transmission, timing belt, shock and strut, starter or alternator repairs and replacements, automotive A/C repairs and recharges, and MORE! At Simmangs Automotive Service Center, all mechanics are ASE certified technicians. Schedule your service appointment today!

06/18/2020

I have never used a mobile service of any kind, ever. After doing a lot of research, I decided to try out Mobile Brakes A.R. I am glad I did! Cesar arrived as scheduled and inspected my brakes. I have over 100k miles on my truck so wasn’t sure what I needed but expected the worst. I ended up only needing front brakes and rotors but went ahead and replaced my rear pads too since they were close. My...

Description of Work
Brake pad/rotor replacement

Category auto repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to let us know how we did on your service. We appreciate your business.

12/06/2018

Great job! Their tag line should be, "We do one thing (brake pads) and we do it better than anyone else!"

Description of Work
Brakes replaced

Category

Thank you for the kind words and your time to let others know how we did with your brake service.

07/10/2018

The work was excellent and the repair team treated my wife with respect and explained everything that was going to happen and what was done.

Description of Work
brake pads and rotors

Category

Always happy to hear you were fully satisfied with our service. Thank you for trusting us with your brake needs.

04/17/2018

It went well. He checked the car over and said he thought flushing the brake fluid would solve my problem. He did the job for a very reasonable price and I have had no further problems with my car's brakes.

Description of Work
Flush brake fluid and replace.

Category

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to hear your brakes are working the way they should. If you ever have any issues in the future, please don't hesitate to call us back. Thank you--Mobile Brakes AR.

10/21/2017

First of all, I had them come out several months ago on an Angie's List coupon to check the brakes (for free) on my son's car. They came out to my house, did an inspection, and told my son that did not need new brakes. Honesty like this deserves to be rewarded. So, when my dealer told me that the rear brakes on my trucks were going to need replacing, I knew who I was going to call. Not only did Ce...

Description of Work
Replaced pads on rear brakes.

Category

We are very happy to hear you had a great experience with our company. We strive for the best service any brake service can give and are happy we have achieved that with you. Our main value is always honesty. Thank you for using our service. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future.---Mobile Brakes A.R.

A Brake Specialist will come to your home or work place and service your car at your convenience. We specialize on the full brake system of your car. Brake Pads, Brake Calipers, Brake Rotors, Brake Hoses, Master Cylinders, Brake Boosters, Brake Fluid Flush and more. Angies members get free inspections with no purchase necessary.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa