Lone Star Appliance Service

714 Pelican Pt

San Antonio, TX 78221

Here at Lone star Appliance Service we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the appliance repair trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business. ...

4.4
appliance repair (26)small appliance repair (2)large appliances (1)

03/25/2021

he broke the water valve, He took my money and mentioned that they will order the parts and it will 2-3 weeks and I called them on the 2nd week and he never called me back! On the 3rd week, I called and texted him and still no reply

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
None, he just come over to make a diagnostic on the valve and took my money

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2021

03/16/2021

Repaired during initial visit and refrigerator is working well now. Rene was polite and wore mask during visit. Will hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator drain had frozen and clogged and was leaking onto floor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2021

12/10/2020

Everything was great! Rene was the guy that came. Very efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service was great!

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2020

12/05/2020

Beware of this company and using any recommendations from Angie’s List! Lonestar Appliance Service is: •Unreliable •Unprofessional •Disorganized •Messy •Dishonest •Rude -Didn’t come out when first appointment was made: moved to next day at the last minute -Said drum could be fixed when in reality it should’ve only been replaced *a company and technician with integrity would’ve told us to buy a new...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnostic service for thumping sound (it was a cracked drum in dryer)

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2020

Photo for Lone Star Appliance Service - 714 Pelican Pt, San Antonio, TX - 39067529

11/10/2020

Rene was able to repair it but he said it really needed a new part. He went to his truck and tried to find the part but the stove is too old and the part is no longer available. He spent almost two hours trying to find the problem and appeared to be very knowledgeable about it. He was very pleasant and apologetic that he could not obtain the part.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a short in the oven light

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2020

10/20/2020

He completed the repair promptly and I he was honest and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair dryer

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

10/10/2020

Rene, from Lone star appliance service called less than a minute from the time i requested a repair. Rene was very Professional and Polite and said he would be there in 2 hours after he finished 2 other calls ahead me. He called in a 1/12 hours. got to my house in less than minutes from the call. Rene tested the washer showed me what was wrong with it gave me a price, I happily agreed , best 85.00...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washing machine was flooding water every and couldn't wash clothes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2020

09/21/2020

Rene with Lone Star repair was immediately responsive to my service request. He committed to accepting the job and arrived a short time later. He was courteous and professional and was able to diagnose the problem and explain what the issues were and what would be required to complete the job. The repair was completed in under 2 hours and my oven works as good as new!! I believe the cost of the re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oven repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2020

08/16/2020

Rene responded within 15 minutes of the request, was able to come the same day, actually within an hour, completed the job inside an hour. He was extremely confident and competent and thorough. I would recommend him to anyone needing help with refrigerators.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Hose To Fridge Needed Replacing

CATEGORY small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2020

08/10/2020

I thought he gave a great quote and was responsive and willing. A realtor who had the buyer for my house came and was able to open it and test it and it worked fine. I would hire Lone Star in a minute though.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
open an oven and test it to see if the sensor panel was still working

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2020