Comprehensive Dental Svc Inc

12/11/2015

Yolanda C.

01/07/2015

Felicia T.

She is good. She is on our insurance plan so we go there, but she is very nice. The office is very nice and clean, and we don't have to wait a long time. She just gets it done. She has a nice manner. I have been going to her for years. Everybody there is really nice.

Description of Work
Dr. Donna Clark Hagy is our dentist.

10/21/2013

Pat E.

Dr. Hagy has been my dentist since 1983. We joke that she was only twelve when she began her practice. I lived in Austin for five years in the 1990's and came back to San Antonio when I needed a dentist. I would never go anywhere else. She is the best and has taken care of my dental needs perfectly. I am glad she is much too young to retire anytime soon!!

Description of Work
Cleaning and check up. A couple of months earlier I had hit my chin and had some tooth and jaw pain. Dr. Hagy examined me and explained why. It was the healing process and she was correct. Very soon I was much better. This visit was a follow up.

09/09/2013

Jeri S.

We have seen Dr. Donna J. Clark Hagy for ten to fifteen years now. They built a new office a few years ago. The staff is excellent. The dentist is really, really good. She's quick and she has not messed up once with all the dental work we've had done. She's knows what she's doing. The receptionist is very polite and helpful. They look up the insurance information. If I have any trouble, they have the same staff that she's had for years. They ended up being so busy. It's hard to get in unless I have a sore tooth. They're very quick to respond to that.

Description of Work
Dr. Donna J. Clark Hagy is my dentist.

01/14/2013

John B.

I found the office staff and Dr. Hagy to be pleasant. I was pleased with the service. I found scheduling to be more of a challenge at some places - I could not schedule an appointment one month in the future. I had to call when they opened up the schedule, by the time I got through, my desired late afternoon time was not available, so I had to wait another two weeks to schedule appointment. However, the service is good, and they accept the Dental HMO plan offered by my employer, so pricing is extremely reasonable. Furthermore, for the low price, I found the atmosphere and neighborhood of the office to be quite decent.

Description of Work
Routine maintenance dental service. Initial evaluation.

05/16/2012

Ashley G.

Ive used Dr Hagy for many years and love her personality! Shes great at what she does and makes you feel very comfortable

Description of Work
General cleaning Root canal

03/19/2012

Lea P.

I think her dental assistants are very professional. It's a relaxed atmosphere. She's very prompt and gives you very good care. I had a tooth that was hurting and they fit me in right away.

Description of Work
My last visit was for teeth cleaning and check up.

02/13/2012

Salvatore M.

They really work with you to get you an appointment when you need one. They are really good and the office is nice.

Description of Work
I go every six months for my checkup.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - TMJ
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
    Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics

General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Hygiene, Dental Implant Restoration, Veneers, Teeth Whitening, Bonding, Inlays, Onlays, Bridges, Crowns, Dentures, Sealants, Gum Disease, Extractions, Wisdom Teeth, Root Canal, Night Guards, TMJ