CARLYLE B SLABAUGH CPA/MBA

Founded 1977 • With Angi since June 2006

Accountants/Tax Consultants

CPA...

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

07/29/2011

It didn't go.

Description of Work
Unfortunately, I need to make a negative update to my previous review. I started my own business and emailed CJ to ask two very basic questions that--as a business owner himself and my CPA (or so I thought) he would be able to answer for me. My questions had to do with whether I needed a business license or to pay a business tax; and where I could find out necessary information in case he did not have that information at hand. He twice refused to provide the information to me, but tried to sell services that I neither wanted nor needed--his wife's help to set up an online bookkeeping system and his own help to "grow my prosperity". In any case, I did not seek CJ's services for my income taxes this year and will not in the future. If you need help with your taxes and don't mind the sales pitches, then I believe he will do a good job for you. Anything more and you might be disappointed.

12/30/2009

They spent over half an hour advising and assisting me and wouldn't charge me since the meeting was so short. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Consultation in which they provided very helpful answers to my questions about QuickBooks and corporate tax returns.

07/18/2006

C.B. has always done an excellent job. He comes out to take care of our books in a timely manner, without me having to call him. He is always friendly and very professional. If we have a computer problem, I can call him and he will talk me through the problem. If that does not fix the problem, he will try to come out the same day to help.

Description of Work
C.B. reviews our Quickbooks and makes sure my records are accurate. He also does our quarterly taxes and end of year taxes. We also use C.B. to help us with our computers.

?