Be Cool Heating & Air

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. Our major focus is on the quality of our work and producing outstanding results. Our owner has been doing this for 20+ years and well-experinced technicians. We are committed to creating a level of value unmatched by any of our competitors. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!...

TemperaturePro San Antonio

Read over 120 Reviews on https://www.homeadvisor.com/rated.TemperatureProSan.74871605.html. Woman-owned, family operated with professionals in Central Heating and AC service, maintenance, repair and new system installation. (We do not service window units). Many Financing and lease to own options. Over 35 years of experience in the A/C & Heating industry. Non-commission technicians, so you can trust the integrity of their diagnostics and recommendations. Exceeding customer expectations to build lifetime relationships, not one-time transactions. (TACLA6130e) Licensed, insured and bonded to protect your property. Background checked and drug screened employees. Professional service and exceptional value are the pillars of our business. The volume buying power of the collective nation-wide TemperaturePro network allows our brand to negotiate with the HVAC manufacturers for volume discounts. We look forward to serving the air conditioning, heating, ductwork , insulation and air quality needs of the residents and businesses in San Antonio. We’re going to set a higher standard for exceptional service and a no-pressure sales experiences for our customers. Call or visit today. www.TemperatureProSA.com 210.858.5566 Reviews - www.homeadvisor.com/rated.TemperatureProSan.74871605.html

ASC Heating & Air

ASC Heat & Air proudly serves San Antonio, TX and the surrounding areas. Call ASC for all of your HVAC needs.

Diamondback Air Conditioning Heating and Refrigeration

Diamondback Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration is proud to serve the La Vernia and surrounding area's cooling, heating and indoor air quality needs. Our trained and certified technicians are highly qualified to install Day & Night products and service, maintain and repair all makes and models of HVAC equipment. We also have emergency service available.

08/31/2020

EXCELLENT!! Answered all my questions. Showed up on time and cleaned up the area when he was done. Feels great to know that I finally found someone I can trust!

Description of Work
Replace outside fan motor, wash condenser and do a complete check of system.

06/05/2020

Great. No complaints

Description of Work
AC purchased

11/07/2019

Excellent! They came on the same day I called. Their pricing was fair and they went above and beyond. They listened to me and did not try to tell me more than what I needed.

Description of Work
They cleaned coil on the HVAC.

09/19/2019

My AC was on its last leg. Alex came out and took a look at it. Rather than try to sell me a unit, he and AJ tried to do what they could to get my unit to work. He did what he could and it lasted for about a day, but then it quit. Needing to replace my AC, Alex gave me a quote on how much everything would cost, which was very reasonable. I was able to get the funds to get it done, so the following...

Description of Work
New Ac. Unit. ( Inside and Outside)

07/26/2019

Everything was perfect.

Description of Work
Semi annual hvac maintenance

06/05/2020

Great. No complaints

Description of Work
AC purchased

Category heating & cooling contractor

07/26/2019

Everything was perfect.

Description of Work
Semi annual hvac maintenance

Category heating & cooling contractor

Central A/C Repair; Central A/C Installations; Gas Furnace Repair; Electric Furnace Repair

A/C Repair in vehicles