Bark-Yard Bomb Squad

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2012

10730 Potranco Rd Box 118

San Antonio, TX 78251

family-owned and operated. Cost is determined by the job....

04/26/2019

Michelle B.

The crew arrived on time and they did a fantastic job. My backyard is nice and clean again. I am so glad I found Bark-Yard Bomb Squad.

Description of Work
Our backyard needed to be cleaned. We have 3 Boxers and a mess on our hands.

Category pooper scoopers

Thank you for your review! We are so happy you are satisfied, and look forward to working with you to keep your yard clean.

09/18/2016

Claudia C.

I have been using Backyard Bomb Squad for two weeks now, and it has been a lifesaver! AJ, the owner, is very professional and prompt to return calls and messages left. It's a relief to be able to enjoy my backyard now with my children without fear of stepping in poop!

Description of Work
Dog poop pickup on a weekly basis

06/28/2016

Jennifer D.

05/06/2014

Ann J.

I've been using Bark-Yard for about the last 8 years now, since my kids were infants. I absolutely love this company, its's service and the people who work there!!! Everyone is always very friendly and helpful. They are great with my dogs and very caring about them. They've been there during the loss of two my older dogs and watched my kids grow up too. This is a very affordable service and well worth every penny to keep our grass healthy, our back yard experience fresh smelling and our dogs happy.

Description of Work
Bark-Yard comes once a week to clean the yard.

05/25/2013

Carol W.

They came when scheduled and did a great job on our initial cleaning. I have already recommended them to my friends. We had two large and 2 small dogs and then rescued to more large dogs so we really needed this service. Thanks for doing such great work!

Description of Work
We contracted them to clean our yard on a weekly basis.

09/29/2012

Aaron M.

This is a weekly service for me and I called them one time to come out and clean up the yard and they have been doing that ever since. They are good with the dogs and do a good job. The billing is easy and neat. The whole process is no fuss no muss.

Description of Work
I have BarkYard Bomb Squad come out every week and they clean up the yard. There is no more times when I have guests come over that the yard smells or there are land mines all over the place. They are very responsive to my 1 call and took care of the problem right away. They do training of the people so they know exactly what to do and what is expected of the new employee. I watched from a distance and saw the person that was leaving the company tell the new person several nuances of how to do a good job. I can't say enough good about them and their service. I would always tell people how good they are.

Pooper Scoopers