ADVANCED ASIAN AUTO

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2007

Simmangs Automotive Service Center, Inc.

For over 29 years, Simmang's Automotive Service Center, Inc. has remained as Converse, TX's premier full-service automotive repair shop. As a family-owned and operated company, we strive to provide all customers with excellent service for a fair price. Simmang's Automotive Service Center, Inc. is a full-service repair shop that offers a variety of services such as state inspections, computer diagnostics, brake jobs, general maintenance, oil and lubrication services, tire balancing and rotation; as well as engine, transmission, timing belt, shock and strut, starter or alternator repairs and replacements, automotive A/C repairs and recharges, and MORE! At Simmangs Automotive Service Center, all mechanics are ASE certified technicians. Schedule your service appointment today!

12/11/2015

09/20/2013

My car's electrical warning light came on right outside their business, so I stopped there. Good choice. The car was dead, so they took me home at no charge, got the parts the next day and had it fixed. The owner seems very knowledgeable and honest. Very accommodating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical system check, replaced alternator, changed transmission fluid.

07/01/2013

In at 9 out by 1. Been going here for several years and always a great job at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired air conditioning

04/10/2013

I use Advanced Asian Auto for all my auto repairs. They are more than fair on their prices. They are stellar and reliable on all repairs. They get all work done on time. I will continue using them in the future and recommend them to anyone looking for repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Advanced Asian Auto is my main auto repair shop.

03/07/2013

I tried to get a estimate for timing belt/water pump/spark plug replacement/external belts/upper and lower radiator hoses by phone on 03/06/13 from owner Richard Miller.Mr Miller quoted me a price of $732.00 for parts and labor. I questioned this quote,as this was extremely low for this service on a 2002 Acura 3.5 RL. He ask I bring the car to him for him to look at. I took the car to him that day...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No services were preformed.

CATEGORY auto repair

Dealer quality repair for less. All makes and models.

Check, MasterCard, Visa