ADVANCED ASIAN AUTO

12/11/2015

John H.

09/20/2013

Conrad B.

My car's electrical warning light came on right outside their business, so I stopped there. Good choice. The car was dead, so they took me home at no charge, got the parts the next day and had it fixed. The owner seems very knowledgeable and honest. Very accommodating.

Description of Work
Electrical system check, replaced alternator, changed transmission fluid.

07/01/2013

Richard E.

In at 9 out by 1. Been going here for several years and always a great job at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Repaired air conditioning

04/10/2013

MARY S.

I use Advanced Asian Auto for all my auto repairs. They are more than fair on their prices. They are stellar and reliable on all repairs. They get all work done on time. I will continue using them in the future and recommend them to anyone looking for repairs.

Description of Work
Advanced Asian Auto is my main auto repair shop.

03/07/2013

gary D.

I tried to get a estimate for timing belt/water pump/spark plug replacement/external belts/upper and lower radiator hoses by phone on 03/06/13 from owner Richard Miller.Mr Miller quoted me a price of $732.00 for parts and labor. I questioned this quote,as this was extremely low for this service on a 2002 Acura 3.5 RL. He ask I bring the car to him for him to look at. I took the car to him that day, spoke to Mr Miller,ask for a estimate. After pulling up data on his computer he said he had made a mistake and quoted wrong price for labor. He ask that I fill out personal data (name, home address,phone #,E-mail address)and he would work up his estimate and call or E-mail that day,or the next. Guess what? as of 12.00 PM I had not heard from him. I call, speak to Mr.Miller,he stated he just did't have time and goes into number of reasons ,that make no sense,as to why he couldn't take 10-20 minutes to work up the estimate, or afford me at least the courtesy of a phone call to explaine that they were just to buzzy for the quote or job. Thank You Mr Miller for your professionalism.

Description of Work
No services were preformed.

08/16/2012

Conrad B.

My electrical system light went on while I was driving and my systems started going down one by one, so I stopped in at Advanced Asian Auto which was nearby and I didn't want to be stranded. They immediately went out to look at the car and made a guess at the problem (I know a little about auto repair, and I agreed with their assessment). The owner said he would be able to do an electrical check shortly and give me a verdict with estimate in a couple hours. He then gave me a ride home since it was getting close to closing and he wouldn't be able to get the parts and fix it until the next day most likely.He called with the estimate, I gave the go ahead, and the next day he called in the morning saying it was ready. So far everything seems good. I feel that the owner is extremely honest, and would answer any questions I asked him, in a straightforward manner. Everything he told me was truthful in my opinion. He also did not try to sell me any additional services (which he could have since my battery looked doubtful)....this I find refreshing and important to my overall good feeling towards the shop.I also had done some checking with the dealer, and online, and found his prices to be very fair (and of course cheaper than the dealer.

Description of Work
Checked electrical system on my Lexus, replaced alternator, and also did a transmission fluid exchange.

08/10/2012

Nanette G.

They are excellent. They are very concerned about their customer service and do professional. work.

Description of Work
We have used their services for years now. They do a lot of our tune ups, oil changes, brakes, and engine repairs.

04/12/2011

Melissa E.

I called them, dropped of the car, and had it FIXED to me by later the same afternoon! There were many great reviews online, so that's how I initially chose them. I was afraid for what the cost might be, and he showed me the piece and only charged me for the cost plus labor. I felt very comfortable with the fact that they didn't try to upsell me on anything else, were honest, and obviously care about their work and reputation. I will definitely go back here!

Description of Work
My A/C wasn't working in my 2004 Toyota Sienna. I wasn't sure what part or parts were not working. I brought it into Advanced Asian for them to look at and fix. After calling me shortly after I dropped off my car, they let me know what needed to be done, and how much it would cost.

05/26/2008

Amanda D.

We dropped off the car that afternoon, got a call confirming the final bill and we picked it up the next morning. The car's running great now.

Description of Work
We have a 2003 Subaru and we got an oil change, an inspection, a tire rotation, new A/C belts, and a fuel injection service and some miscellaneous tune-ups due for the mileage on the car.

09/14/2007

VICTOR C.

Well I went to the dealer before here and they wanted around a thousand dollars for the same part replacement that Advanced charged me hundreds less for. Not only was the price much better, but the professionalism and the courtesy given me here was unmatched. I plan on continuing to use this mechanic and highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
I have a Lexus RX300 Sedan and had to bring it in because I noticed some engine problems. They diagnosed it as an intake manifold problem and had the part replaced. This took them a day as I dropped the car off in the morning and picked it up later that afternoon.

Seymours Garage Inc

Seymour's Garage has been providing the highest level of customer service and quality vehicle care for the San Antonio and surrounding communities since 1968. We are family owned and operated. Our system is unlike others, as we operate with an "IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT" attitude. We will not look at it if you don't ask and we never do a repair without first using our state of the art equipment to attain an accurate diagnosis and obtaining your permission for repairs. Surprises are fun but not when it comes to your money and your vehicle. We look forward to serving you. We have years of experience working on both domestic and import vehicles of all makes and models and can work with you to find cost-effective repair and maintenance alternatives. To keep your vehicle running properly at all times, we offer a number of services in the San Antonio, Texas area that are carried out by our certified, expert auto service and repair technicians who have years of experience performing everything from oil changes to a complete engine overhaul and transmission replacement.

Simmangs Automotive Service Center, Inc.

For over 29 years, Simmang's Automotive Service Center, Inc. has remained as Converse, TX's premier full-service automotive repair shop. As a family-owned and operated company, we strive to provide all customers with excellent service for a fair price. Simmang's Automotive Service Center, Inc. is a full-service repair shop that offers a variety of services such as state inspections, computer diagnostics, brake jobs, general maintenance, oil and lubrication services, tire balancing and rotation; as well as engine, transmission, timing belt, shock and strut, starter or alternator repairs and replacements, automotive A/C repairs and recharges, and MORE! At Simmangs Automotive Service Center, all mechanics are ASE certified technicians. Schedule your service appointment today!

Auto Service
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Accessories
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Transmission
    Check, MasterCard, Visa

Dealer quality repair for less. All makes and models.