5G Electric LLC

Founded 2019 • With Angi since May 2019

5G Electric LLC services locally in San Antonio and surrounding areas. We specialize in providing quality electrical services while staying within budget and delivering in a timely manner. We are certified by SCTRCA as being a small family owned business. 5G Electric loves to take good care of its customers and makes sure everything is up to NEC electrical code to ensure the safety of the family and the home or place of business. We help our clients explore options and give great expert advice. 5G Electric hires only knowledgeable and skilled employees. Our reputation for doing quality work is only as good as our last project,so we never compromise our high standards. Pleasing our clients is our top priority.We don’t make excuses, We make it happen!” ................ANGIES LIST 2020 SUPER SERVICE AWARD................ ******COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL******* -Panel Diagnostic & Troubleshooting -Panel Upgrades -Panel Maintenance -Commercial L.E.D Lighting -Circuit Breaker Installation -Landscape Lighting -L.E.D Retro Fit Lights -Plugs & Switches Installations/Repair -New Circuits -New Service Install ——CERTIFICATIONS—— **DBE,SBE,ESBE,HABE,MBE** ***HUB CERTIFIED*** ****OSHA 30 **** ***Call now to schedule your next appointment*** ———— (210) 609-5909 ***Se Habla Espanol**———- BOOK ONLINE @www.5gsatx.com For a special discount of 10% off. ...

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+31 more images

electrician202078240
Scope of work: Remove and replace old landscape lighting with new 80” light poles and fixtures. Install outdoor gfci receptacles. Install new wiring for lights.
Landscape Lighting project

electrician

202078240

electrician (22)ceiling fan installation (7)lighting (5)generator service (1)home automation (1)

09/26/2022

Jose L.

It was excellent.

Description of Work
Convert a junction box to an outlet

Work Completed On 11/24/2021

We enjoy helping out our clients. We believe satisfied customers will lead to repeat business.

02/18/2021

Adam G.

Outstanding technical knowledge to determine the cause of the power outage in the garage was due to the circuit being connected to a storm-damaged and tripped GFCI outlet on the front porch. Repaired all and everything is back in operation. The company was very responsive and kept me informed about their availability during the snowstorms. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

Thank you for the feedback. We love to take care of our customers through tough times. We are a family oriented company and know how it is to be without power during power outages. Any chance we get to help people, we will be there. Guaranteed !

07/07/2020

Gary G.

The 5G team was very professional, extremely reasonable & competitive in pricing - highly recommended!

Description of Work
Fans, chandelier lights, & gfci replacement

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

We love to satisfy our customers needs. Thank you for the review.

07/03/2020

Jerome B.

Great job; they were fast, proficient and cleaned up afterwards! I’d hire them again.

Description of Work
Ceiling Fan Install

Category ceiling fans

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

We enjoy taking good care of our customers . Thanks for the review.

06/22/2020

Victoria R.

Gino and team were fantastic! He was on time and very professional. We are adding a mini-split to one of our rooms and he installed the electrical outside and added two outlets inside. He's very thorough and really patient. We talked through future plans of adding a couple more mini-splits and he suggested a wider tube. That way, in the future it will already be ready and they won't have to run another tube for the electrical. Also, he was so kind to straighten out an outlet that was pushed in too deep from a previous electrician and patched up an outlet hole for us. We highly recommend his company!

Description of Work
Mini-Split Electrical

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

Review for 5G Electric LLC - 1711 S Laredo St, San Antonio, TX - 38663367

We believe great referrals lead to future business, so we never cut corners on quality work. We love to educate our customers and guide them throughout the project. Thank you for the review.

06/19/2020

RICHARD K.

I had a ground fault outlet that I could not reset. The technicians arrived on time and quickly diagnosed the problem as a loose wire. They were able to fix it without having to replace the outlet and only charged me a diagnostic fee. I am very pleased with the service and would definitely recommend 5G Electric.

Description of Work
electrical

Work Completed On 06/21/2020

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your review.

05/18/2020

James H.

Excellent service and very fast response. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Three ceiling fans installed - two with remote controls, one without.

Category ceiling fans

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

Review for 5G Electric LLC - 1711 S Laredo St, San Antonio, TX - 38574618

Thank you for the review. We value our customers. Anytime we can help. Thanks again.

04/14/2020

Don S.

They were very professional & did great work. I will use them again!!

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 04/16/2020

Thank you . Your review was highly appreciated and we look forward to working with you again .

03/16/2020

Roger P.

Professional, knowledgeable answered my dumb questions. Solved the problem. Altogether an excellent service.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 03/17/2020

Thank you. We appreciate your review.

03/03/2020

Kayleen A.

Very smooth and everything was discussed upfront before any work was performed. Definitely not the first time I would recommend them to anyone looking for a honest punctual electrician

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 03/02/2020

Thank you. We always appreciate a good review. Thanks again.

02/26/2020

Jenny S.

I would give 5G electric an A+++. The service almost immediately completed, and he worked within my budget to still get the job done. Extremely friendly and communicated with me the whole time on any issues and/or required needs. He went above an beyond to provide the type of outlets I wanted and wiring required, and to top it off, replaced my bulbs to complete the job! Wonderful. Highly recommend and will be passing His information on to everyone I know as a trustworthy and reliable business.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

We value our customers. We believe satisfied customers will lead to repeat business and great referrals .Thank you for the review.

02/11/2020

Joe M.

perfect. excellent service and reasonable pricing.

Description of Work
Outlet Repair

Work Completed On 02/10/2020

Thank you for the review. We appreciate our customers.

02/06/2020

Rudy C.

5G came on time as we agreed and give me a reasonable price that no else in town offered and worked professionally !!!

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 02/06/2020

Thank you for the review. We always love to take good care of our valued customers.

02/03/2020

robert R.

excellent work

Description of Work
remove and replace electrical outlets and install numerous recess lights. Excellent work and they were there every day early until the job was completed. I would recommend them and hire them again.

Category electrician, lighting

Work Completed On 02/03/2020

Thank you. We love to satisfy our customers. Repeat business is always good. Love the feedback.

01/28/2020

Jaime S.

It was a great job very profesional, well managed with a resonable price. The instalation of My outdoor motion activated lights went off without a hitch. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 01/28/2020

Thank you so much for the feedback.

01/27/2020

Norma M.

Excellent and professionally done.I was very pleased.I recommend this company for everyone.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 01/27/2020

Thank you so much for your review. We love to satisfy our valued customers. Thanks again!

01/23/2020

Robert T.

Gino responded promptly inspected existing GFCI receptacles and gave very fair competitive price. I hired him on the spot. Work was completed professionally. Very Courteous and informative. I will not only hire 5G Electrical, I will recommend them to friends and family!

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 01/23/2020

Thank you . We value our customers and believe quality work leads to better reviews and repeat business.

01/20/2020

Joey C.

Great work. Very happy with everything that was done. Definitely recommend and will use again in future.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 01/20/2020

Thank you. We value our customers and appreciate the feedback.

11/26/2019

Milagros M.

Excellent , quick, professional Great job

Description of Work
Outdoor landscaping

Category electrician, lighting

Work Completed On 11/26/2019

Thank you. We love to take good care of our customers. We appreciate the feedback.

Jan M.

I was extremely impressed by the professionalism and the knowledge that the employees and manager had, the manager Gino told me step by step of what they were going to do and when i asked questions he would promptly answer them with no hesitation. They did an amazing job rewiring my home and everything was done promptly but properly. I would definitely b recommending them to friends and family, thanks again for the work y'all did and kudos to you n ur team..

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 11/09/2019

Thank you. We value our loyal customers feedback.

Art E.

very effective, promptly, and priced right

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

Thank you for your review. We love to satisfy our customers needs.

Ruby A.

He was very helpful. Did an excellent job in checking all outlets and adding an outlet in my Mother’s room. He took his time to explain everything we needed for our home. Very Professional. Would recommend his business to anyone who needs electrical work. Trustworthy company.

Description of Work
electrical

Work Completed On 11/07/2019