Window Depot of West Texas

Founded 1997 • With Angi since July 2012

505 N. Chadbourne

San Angelo, TX 76903

Welcome to Window Depot of West Texas, San Angelo's local family-owned leader for vinyl replacement windows and doors. Our affiliation with Window Depot USA, one of the largest replacement window networks in the industry, enables us to bring to our customers the best quality replacement windows and doors for the lowest possible price. Our philosophy is simple: service and satisfaction. Our customers benefit from the greatest value and best price. And because we are locally owned and operated, we can ensure customer satisfaction ... every time!...

01/14/2015

Victoria J.

Description of Work
They were courteous and made the process as painless and efficient as possible. They were reliable and prompt. I'm surprised I had to ask them to clean up the new windows before they left, but they didn't have a problem fulfilling that request.

Category replacement windows,woodworking

01/06/2014

Jo Lynn K.

This was an excellent experience. When they came out to give the estimate they were thorough and gave a great demo to help me see the benefits of the windows. The staff was wonderful and very accommodating with my schedule. The installers and those that gave me the estimate are very knowledgeable and I feel certain that I received the best deal and the best product for my situation. I would strongly recommend this company.

Description of Work
The windows were replaced in the entire house (21 windows).

Category replacement windows

03/26/2013

Bev K.

They did completely from start to finish. They cleaned up all their mess. They left me and were ready to go. They were very friendly and very upfront with what the project would entail. They were prompt and did exactly what they told me they were going to do.

Description of Work
Window Depot of West Texas removed two old windows and installed two new windows for me. They put new trim on the outside and even re-hung my curtains on the inside.

Category replacement windows,woodworking

07/06/2012

Jane H.

Awesome windows! I invite everybody to drive by and look. The first thing you'll see is their beauty. I love how the beige windows match the beige color on the house. As for how they function, I couldn't be happier. It's so easy to open them up, pull them in, and clean them. Makes cleaning them a pleasure rather than a chore. And the insulation factor is amazing. Lots of dirt and dust on windowsills before the new windows were installed ... but not now! The new windows have made such a difference! And speaking of installation, your men were highly professional in accomplishing their task at my house. They were polite and courteous, worked very hard, and overcame issues with their obvious knowledge and experience. I was impressed! These new windows were just installed recently, so I haven't yet seen results in my energy bills. But after seeing the construction of the windows and the professionalism of the installation, I have no doubt that my energy bills will decrease. Three sides done ... and I'm truly looking forward to finishing the job!

Description of Work
Installation of new vinyl replacement windows ... from free estimate presentation to installation.

Category replacement windows

PK Construction

P.K. Construction is proud to be a family-owned and -operated home improvement company that homeowners throughout Odessa, Midland, and all of West Texas can count on for great products, impeccable installations, exceptional service, and sensible warranties. We make it our mission to be honest and upfront about every aspect of the work we perform, and we are dedicated to achieving your complete satisfaction.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Window Depot of West Texas

How is Window Depot of West Texas overall rated?

Window Depot of West Texas is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Window Depot of West Texas open?

Window Depot of West Texas is open:

What payment options does Window Depot of West Texas provide

Window Depot of West Texas accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Does Window Depot of West Texas offer free estimates?

Yes, Window Depot of West Texas offers free project estimates.

Does Window Depot of West Texas offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Window Depot of West Texas offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Window Depot of West Texas offer a senior discount?

No, Window Depot of West Texas does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Window Depot of West Texas?

Yes, Window Depot of West Texas offers warranties.

What services does Window Depot of West Texas offer?

Window Depot of West Texas offers the following services: Window Depot of West Texas is locally owned and operated by Casey and Lynn Deering. Our company is dedicated to providing our customers with the best quality and most technologically superior replacement windows in the industry at the best value prices available. Our vinyl replacement windows are designed to provide long-lasting quality, superior craftsmanship and a beautiful appearance. You will receive outstanding service, from sales to installation. Call for your FREE esimate today.