Complete Overhead Door

Founded 1987 • With Angi since February 2012

3718 Big A Rd

Rowlett, TX 75089

Welcome to Complete Overhead Garage Door where we are committed to providing the most professional and quality installation, sales and repair of garage doors and electric openers in the Dallas Metroplex for an outstandingly fair price!...

05/11/2020

Jerry J.

Totally unresponsive! Scott, the owner, came by my residence while I was not present and made notations About scope of work needed but then goes out of town for a week and no one follows up or can provide a quote.

Description of Work
Estimate on garage door and door opener replacement

10/26/2019

Raul A.

Cord, the technician, was knowledgeable and took the time to teach how I can extend the life of my door. He was courteous and professional in every way.

Description of Work
adjustment on garage door

09/24/2018

Robert H.

The technician was very professional, explained everything he did, and worked well with a complicated problem in an older house.

Description of Work
repairs and adjusted garage door

09/11/2018

Vickie G.

Cord fixed our garage door today and we couldn’t be happier! He was prompt, professional, very knowledgeable, and efficient! He’s definitely our go-to guy for any future garage door repairs! We highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Fixed the broken spring on our garage door

01/27/2018

CRAIG B.

Great service. Saturday morning appointment. Technician Cord explained the work and cost. Friendly and professional. Discussed upgrade options. I decided to go with just the spring replacement. Work was done very quickly.

Description of Work
Broken garage door torsion spring replacement.

01/10/2018

Larry M.

Cord called in advance and arrived on time. Quickly diagnosed and explained the problem. In and out in less than an hour. Door works great now.

Description of Work
Garage door repair

01/03/2018

Nikki Lee M.

We've been using Complete Overhead Door for years. They are always friendly, professional and available to come out quickly. We were able to get a same day appointment. Jackie came out and resolved our issue very quickly. He took time to walk me through the problem, resolution and regular maintenance we need to do to keep our garage door working as well as possible. They truly value return customers. We will continue to use Complete Overhead Door.

Description of Work
Garage door roller was put back on track.

12/16/2017

Daniel P.

Good quality work. Responded quickly to initial request for a quote. Arrived on time and finished work quickly.

Description of Work
Garage Door maintenance

12/06/2017

harold L.

When great. They didn't try to upsell on things not needed at the time.

Description of Work
Adjusted a garage door that was uneven.

12/05/2017

Bob C.

Complete Overhead Door professionalism starts with the first phone call. They listen to issues and quickly determine the best course of action and most appropriate assistance I need. Appointments are set and they show up on time and make repairs in the most economic and sensible way. Prices are reasonable and I feel I received good value. Their personnel are excellent in both professionalism and customer service. I have had very good service from Cord Welborn and Ryan. They listen to my issues, sort out the problem and resolution and fix it. I recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Garage door repair and maintenance

11/29/2017

Sheppard K.

The technician, Cord, did a great job. He was knowledgeable and checked in with me every step of the way. If there was an up charge, he told me about it and we discussed before he proceeded. Gus, in the office, was friendly and accommodating. I recommend this company.

Description of Work
Two wood garage doors needed to be overhauled. New springs, rollers, etc.

10/30/2017

Diego A.

Garage door spring broke on a Sunday afternoon. I called four places and Complete was the only company that picked up the phone. Some of the other groups didn't even return my call that day even though they claim to be 24/7. Jackie was the technician who came out that night and he did not try to sell me up. He was professional and took the time to explain the issue.

Description of Work
Spring needed to be replaced on a Sunday.

10/07/2017

Nikki Lee M.

Gus took our call on a Saturday evening. He advised they could get someone out that evening or on Sunday, but there would be a service charge. We chose to schedule a Monday morning appointment that did have a service charge. Cody came out and did a lot of work to get our garage door working properly. He was friendly and knowledgeable. Our garage door is now very quiet.

Description of Work
Fix garage door

10/05/2017

Greg I.

Have used them before and not a single complaint. Cord went out of his way to make sure the door was in the best operating condition possible. Not many companies I would go out of my way to recommend, but this is one I recommend without reservation.

Description of Work
Repaired garage door that had been backed into and was off track and had a broken spring.

09/25/2017

Jennifer W.

great job, they arrived on time, were curteous and professional

Description of Work
inspection and replaced a roller

09/23/2017

Lynn B.

Dealing with Complete Overhead Doors was a very positive experience. Ryan, who came to measure and advise on colors, Gus, in the office, communicated so well and pleasantly answered my many questions, and Forrest, who did an excellent job in installing my double garage door. He was so helpful and pleasant to deal with; did a super quick, thorough job.. I will recommend this company without reservation; great communication, wonderful product, and fair price.

Description of Work
My double ( 16' x 7' )garage door was bent at the top track and support and needed replacement

08/18/2017

Genie K.

Cody was professional, knowledgeable, and very pleasant. Did a great job in a timely and efficient manner.

Description of Work
Cody serviced my garage door, giving it a tune-up and adding missing rollers.

06/28/2017

Donna B.

I called Complete Overhead. They arrived sooner than promised and replaced the springs, opener and key pad quickly and efficiently. Ryan, the installer, was professional and did a great job. Would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Springs and chain of our garage door opener both broke this evening.

06/11/2017

Kenneth H.

Perfect. COD came to my home to repair my Craftsman garage door opener. They were upfront on what my options were and only provided a soft sell to the replacement option. I opted for the rebuild kit and I also went with the neoprene roller replacements. Cord did the work and he was very knowledgeable. The repair cost was reasonable. I plan to use these people going forward because I believe they are honest and fair. Cord (the tech) was very friendly and I enjoyed talking to him while he did the work. rollers, and did a door tuneup.

Description of Work
Repair garage door

06/04/2017

MARK W.

Excellent. Arrived as planned and work completed in a timely manner. Andrew did an excellent job and ensured everything worked after job was complete.

Description of Work
Replacement of springs on garage door

05/22/2017

Roger I.

This guys are awesome, they went to my house, gave me a price (better than others - no surprises), then a week after that they installed the new door and opener as promised. Cord was the installer and he was really fast. He went there with one specific purpose finish the job and finish it absolutely right.

Description of Work
New garage door and opener

05/21/2017

Joan R.

Cord installed an new garage door opener on my existing garage door. He explained and helped me program it as well. A very nice and respectful young man. I hope this opener lasts a long time.

Description of Work
A new garage door opener.

05/06/2017

Doug K.

Technician Ryan came out on time, assess the work ,made suggestions and performed work quickly very friendly and did a great job.

Description of Work
Replaced Spring and door rollers

05/06/2017

Donna G.

Cord did a fine job. Was knowledgeable and efficient

Description of Work
Garage door chain sprocket had broken. Needed to be replaced

04/24/2017

Leonard Q.

It went great. It started with a call to Gus for service and they were at my home in less than 2 hours. Cord was very knowledgeable, friendly, professional, and very efficient. He took his time and adjusted everything and the door works better than when it was new. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Garage door cable came off door and rollers were worn out.