Ameramove

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2011

Ameramove is a small company based out of Royse City Tx. We've been serving the metroplex since 2005. There is nothing that this company cant move. Firefighter, Law Enforcement, Teacher & Military Discounts www.dallas-apartments-movers.org www.rowlettmovers.com www.dallas-apartment-movers.org www.rockwallmover.com www.wyliemovers.com...

Integrity Moving Services

Integrity Moving Services

Integrity Moving Services is a full service moving company, with a wide variety of moving services to accommodate our clients needs! IMS specializes in home and office relocations, furniture pick up/ delivery, assembly/ disassembly, packing, consignments and much more! We use heavily padded moving blankets to wrap each item and shrink wrap to secure each item. Also included in each move is protection for your floors, walls, doors, and stairs. most importantly we are insured and bonded. Our well-mannered, clean cut and hard working professional movers will certainly exceed your expectations. With over 100 years of combined moving experience, it is sure to be an enjoyable experience! "We Move Memories, Not Just Furniture"

01/11/2017

They were serious with their work at the same time, paradoxically humorous and courteous. I booked the company with much convenient time with prompt response from them. Ameramove and its team were very assistive, they were hardworking, responsive and helpful. Even were very cautious when they packed and loaded my furniture. I would absolutely suggest this moving company to everyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent Moving Company

11/02/2016

I was tremendously delighted with my moving experience with this company. The team made the move with no snags and there were no surprises or hidden charges. The team arrived exactly the set time we scheduled, very dedicated and effective. They took good care of my belongings and had my things maintain unscratched upon the arrival. I truly appreciated their service! Strongly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move with no snags

10/28/2016

These guys were very professional, well-mannered and personal. They were also prompt in our schedule. My moving is quite hard moving my furniture and appliances while securing them unscratched. Yet they were highly-skilled and systematic in handling my things and able to successfully safeguard them without indeed, damages. Great work with an affordable cost. I will thoroughly recommend this compan...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Skilled and systematic move

10/26/2016

I had a great experience with moving company. The office staff that scheduled my move was so also assistive and responsive. The movers came early. They were professional and efficient. I was moving to another city, and they able to successfully provide me a convenient and fast service. Overall, I would definitely recommend these guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Convenient and fast move

01/10/2016

It was great! Nothing cane up missing (and I have some expensive jewelry that used to be my mothers) nothing was broken or damaged! The guys were friendly and outgoing. I was soo happy and I recommend them to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They packed my house up and loaded it up on their trucks and moved me from Frisco to Rockwall and then unloaded all of my belongings.

CATEGORY moving companies

We offer packing service crating and full service moving and storage.

We do not move mobile homes

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available