Bin There Dump That

Founded 2011 • With Angi since September 2011

1624 White Oak Loop

Round Rock, TX 78681

Roll off dumpster container rental, 4 to 20 cubic yard bins available. Specializing in residential roofing, decking, kitchen, bathroom or most other renovation construction debris removal as well as home/garage/storage room cleanouts of unwanted possessions plus removal of yard materials due to landscaping. Dumpsters designed with easy opening doors and unique protection system so metal bins do not come in contact with driveway limiting any potential damage. Friendly customer oriented service from a family owned business....

10/01/2016

Cathy S.

Great service. Responsive to telephone inquiry. (wow, a company that a actually returns phone calls!) Easy to arrange delivery and collection. Very polite and helpful. They came when they said they would, and were able to extend the period we had the dumpster without any issues.

Description of Work
Dumpster Rental

Category garbage collection,dumpster service

09/26/2014

Katherine D.

Pat responded immediately with every question I had. He arrived at the time he said he would. He gave excellent advice about proper disposal. He was also really friendly and a pleasure to do business with. This was the most trouble-free home-related transaction I've had to date.

Description of Work
Gave quote, delivered dumpster, picked up dumpster.

05/26/2014

Amy S.

Nothing is ever a problem for Pat. Transactions are always easy and painless and this time was no exception. That's why I am a repeat customer. Pat is always accommodating, punctual, communicative, and just a nice guy. It is a pleasure to do business with someone who enjoys what he is doing and is genuinely committed to serving the customer. I will continue to use Pat's services in the future and you should too.

Description of Work
After I made and canceled several appointments, Pat dropped off a dumpster on the day I needed it.

05/13/2014

Dan M.

I called Pat Nolan on Monday and he explained that $350 covered delivery and pickup of the 13 cubic yard rolloff dumpster including disposal of the contents. The price was all inclusive and covered up to 2 weeks at our location. For a small additional charge, we could extend the time on site if necessary. Pat delivered the dumpster as promised on Wednesday. He put down wood planks to protect our driveway and showed me how to operate the doors and latches. I called him back on Friday for pickup and he came toward the end of the day. and took a full dumpster away. He was very responsive and delivered exactly what was promised.

Description of Work
Delivered a 13 cubic yard rolloff dumpster and picked up when full.

09/20/2013

Chad H.

Pat was very professional and communicative. He delivered the dumpster at the agreed location. The dumpster was placed on a wooden structure to protect the driveway. The door made it very easy for my wife and I to fill the entire dumpster in one evening after work. Although I believe we could have kept it for 2 weeks Pat was available to haul it off the next day. Will definitely use again in the future.

Description of Work
Delivered 14cy dumpster and hauled off when full.

09/02/2013

Lara B.

They responded quickly to my initial request for rough pricing. Very professional and courteous. I will most likely use them once I'm at the point where I need the services.

Description of Work
Responded quickly to my initial request for rough pricing. Very professional and courteous.

08/14/2013

Carl S.

Pat is a fantastic business man to deal with. He was quick to respond to my original inquiry, delivered the dumpster when he said he would at a very reasonable price. He was also very accommodating since I had to extend my contract twice due to the length of time it took to complete the house renovation. He removed the dumpster with no damage to my yard, which was impressive given the load in the dumpster. I look forward to using BTDT again in the near future.

Description of Work
Pat delivered a 20 cubic yard dumpster to our residence and hauled away a LOT of material from our house overhaul project.

07/15/2013

Thomas K.

Very responsive, courteous, and professional. Accomodating of my schedule. The dumpster can be maneuvered into tight spaces and does not have to be left in front of your house. Good value. Recommended.

Description of Work
Provided dumpster for cleanout of old garage.

Category remodeling

05/23/2013

Thomas F.

They were good and they were real professionals. They picked up my trash when I need it picked up. I never had any problems with them.

Description of Work
Bin There Dump That is the garbage company I use for picking up my trash.

05/14/2013

Stephen C.

I recently purchased 2 houses that the previous owners left full of trash. Inside and out. Over the past couple of months, I have relied on Pat to 'keep me in dumpsters'.as I cleaned out the houses. We went through 4 total. Each time, Pat came quickly and right on schedule. He is my new 'Go To Guy' for dumpsters. He is very reliable, and fair-priced.

Description of Work
Pat delivers a clean & empty dumpster, when you want it & where you want it. Then he comes and hauls it off. He is EASY to do business with!

Maestro TJ Business

Hi my name is Joe. My business name is maestro tj business. I'm a hard worker and very honest. My mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. This is what I do. Cleanups, garbage removals, delivery, sanding wood floor and any transportation

Mannys Junk Removal and Handyman Services

My company will provide 100% customer satatisfaction with no - contact when arrival. We do your neighborhood junk removal . i can guaranteed Best prices all around. Starting at 45 and up on most small items. i will provide quick service . Junk that you Don't Need Or Care For / Professionalism Movin . Any Trash To be Hauled Off . To Move Furniture or/Pick Up Furniture . Help Moving Out or/Moving In . Yard Waste Removal . Mattress Removal . Television Disposal . E Waste Disposal . Refrigerators or/Freezers . Clean Out Services Please contact me for a FREE QUOTE at the number provided with this ad!!! Thank you Also i can provide flat rates on Moves. Or Hourly Rates.

Christian Faith Construction and Demolition Serv.

Here at Christian Faith Construction and Demolition Serv we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 20 years of combined construction experience we are experts in our trade making your dreams come to life. We also specialize in interior and exterior demolition and are committed to maintaining the quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business.

Dumpster rental