Austex Moving

Founded 1997 • With Angi since October 2015

Welcome to Austex Moving! Austex Moving is your all-in-one moving company, specializing in residential and commercial moves in both local and intrastate capacities. We can pack, load, transport, unload and unpack, making your move anywhere in the state simple and pain-free! Austex Moving is available 7 days a week and can provide same-day service for emergency moves. We’re fully insured and licensed (TXDOT DMV 006299157C) for your protection. Our business maintains an A-plus rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). We take customer service and long-lasting relationships very seriously, and you will quickly see why Austex Moving has passed the test of time. ...

Critter Evictor

Critter Evictor

Experts in raccoon and rodent removal and exclusion - guaranteed with our 15 month warranty. Solve it today. Call us today.

05/18/2018

The movers were early, appropriately dressed, and friendly. I had a generally pleasant experience besides my own personal stress. The only lessons learned I wish I had known was to have packed my car up first because they don't pack your personal vehicle for you, and to have been more adamant about walking through the house to plan packing needs before we got started. Thanks, Jim!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Packing & Moving

CATEGORY moving companies,home & garage organization

Residential Moving Services, Commercial Moving Services, Packing Services, Loading Rental Trucks, Unloading Rental Trucks, Piano Moving, Relocations.

Visa, MasterCard, Check