Affordable One Home Services

Founded 2007 • With Angi since November 2016

Awards & Badges

9963 FM-521

Rosharon, TX 77583

Affordable 1 Home Services Inc., a residential and commercial roofing contractor. We offer roof replacement, new roof construction, and roof repairs for homes, offices, manufacturing and much more. Affordable 1 Home Services Inc. is a full-service contractor that offers not only roofing services but siding, window replacement, door replacement and much more....

Resposiveness

roofing (7)house painting (2)drywall (2)interior painting (1)siding companies (1)gutter repair (1)door installation (1)window replacement (1)

01/24/2021

The contractor met with me early and stayed with me for the 6 months it took to get the insurance company to perform according to contract. He told me in the beginning how it was going to work, and he didn’t miss a single point of the process, personally acting as my representative. When the insurance finally came through, the job was done in a first-class manner, with a 20-year warranty against l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY drywall,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2021

01/13/2021

So disappointed. A representative came out to our rental property Saturday, 1/9/21 and told my husband and I that he would provide us a quote for replacement and or repair of a roof. Today Tuesday, I called and reminded him that we were still waiting for the information. He indicated he would send it today. Well it is Tuesday night, 11:32pm and no report. I give up, unfortunate since the reviews f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair/replace

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2021

Hello, Ms. [Member Name Removed]. I am very sorry to hear of this mishap. We do make mistakes from time to time, but I assure you that we are working to improve on our imperfections. Our project consultant informed us that he was able to get the estimate to you, and is very sorry for the delay. Let me know if there is anything else we can do to help you!

07/20/2020

I am very pleased with the services. Very professional company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replaced

CATEGORY drywall,roofing,replacement windows,house painters,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

05/14/2020

WONDERFUL! Carrie was a delight to work with. Professional, knowledgeable, and always answered our calls!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2020

04/30/2020

It went well. The salesman gave us a lot of options to choose from. they also dealt with our insurance company and they did a really good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovation construction in the exterior of the house.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2018

04/29/2020

It was great. They were fast, thorough, very respectful, did a great job, cleaned up after themselves and the sales rep was there from beginning to end, I would highly recommend them .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the asphalt roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

04/29/2020

It was excellent. I can speak very highly on the manager Nick, he was very focus on customer service, very responsive, transparent on the overall processed from start to finish, and I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced an asphalt shingle roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2020

04/29/2020

He was excellent and worked on our behalf so we would get the insurance company to replace it. We would highly recommend him and we would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has replaced the roofing on our house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2018