AUTO TECHNOLOGIES

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2010

1608 CRABB RIVER RD

Richmond, TX 77469

Auto Technologies is a honest and professional one stop auto and truck service and repair facility. Located outside southwest Houston in the Sugarland/Richmond area we are family owned and operated. We proudly offer services on most foreign and domestic vehicles utilizing state of the art tools and equipment performed by master ASE certified technicians....

03/18/2018

Patrick W.

I knew Richard from the Advantage BMW. I went to Auto Technologies after BMW quoted me a ridiculous price for routine work to be done on my car. I declined, called Richard and asked him for a quote. It was significantly lower. He also identified issues that the BMW mechanics did not identify when I had brought the car in for the intended maintenance and we were able to fix those as well and it was still a fraction of the original quote from BMW. They are fast, they are responsive, they do quality work and with the owner and other mechanic there, they have decades of experience working at BMW on BMWs. I would bring my car nowhere else and my car is my most valuable possession.

Description of Work
I had routine maintenance work done on my car

01/09/2017

Dean K.

They do good work they seem honest and they fix the cars. The works are nice.

Description of Work
They do all my auto work. They did an oil change.

01/09/2017

Dean K.

Description of Work
Oil change.

03/08/2016

Wade W.

Description of Work
"I've had them do 2 major repairs now. Both were quality and done quickly! I recommend them to my friends and family."

07/29/2015

Auto Tires
    Auto Mufflers

Body/paint work.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about AUTO TECHNOLOGIES

How is AUTO TECHNOLOGIES overall rated?

AUTO TECHNOLOGIES is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are AUTO TECHNOLOGIES open?

AUTO TECHNOLOGIES is open:

What payment options does AUTO TECHNOLOGIES provide

AUTO TECHNOLOGIES accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does AUTO TECHNOLOGIES offer free estimates?

Yes, AUTO TECHNOLOGIES offers free project estimates.

Does AUTO TECHNOLOGIES offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, AUTO TECHNOLOGIES offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does AUTO TECHNOLOGIES offer a senior discount?

No, AUTO TECHNOLOGIES does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by AUTO TECHNOLOGIES?

Yes, AUTO TECHNOLOGIES offers warranties.

What services does AUTO TECHNOLOGIES offer?

AUTO TECHNOLOGIES offers the following services: We offer all repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles. We do everything from electrical, mechanical, air conditioning, heating, brakes, oil services, factory scheduled maintenance, suspension, tires, alignments, check engine light and state inspections.

Are there any services AUTO TECHNOLOGIES does not offer?

Body/paint work.