The Star Auto Service

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2010

900 E Belt Line Rd.

Richardson, TX 75081

Family owned and operated Full Automotive Repair center specializing in Oil Changes, Batteries, Alternators, Regular Maintenance, Brakes and State Inspections....

11/02/2017

Regina B.

Will not go back

Description of Work
They did 3000 dollars worth of work on my husbands truck and the code that keeps coming up on the truck is still coming up. Also my husband used to be a mechanic and he told them what to check and they never did check what he asked. We took to another shop and the problem is what my husband thought it was all along. I am not happy with this place.

07/03/2017

Alec O.

Excellent! Very professional and amenable.

Description of Work
Taking trip. Oil chg, general ck up (fluids, tires)

05/25/2017

Dharmi P.

Very good service.

Description of Work
Excellent

03/28/2017

David L.

Quick

Description of Work
Good inspection - quick

Category auto repair,car inspections

10/07/2015

Harry B.

05/30/2015

Thomas C.

My A/C was not working - I wanted the problem to be something simple - like low Freon - Star found and fixed my A/C problem (minor electrical fix less than $30 - better than I could have hoped for) Because I purchased A/C tune-up coupon they also drained, recharged, and fully tested my A/C system - when I left the AC was not just working but colder than when I drove it off the dealer's lot new. VERY COLD. They also injected some dye in the system so if I have a slow leak they will be able to find and fix that very quickly. Has been more than 40 days and the system is still working great. I was very impressed with the whole process. I have recommend Star to my friends and neighbors. You want to feel like you are being treated fairly and can trust the mechanic and the work - this is the place to go!

Description of Work
Fixed my AC system - charged and tested - very honest, professional - I will use for all my auto AC - wish I had found Star Auto Service years ago.

01/13/2014

John M.

It went as usual, Ive been using them since 1994 and they are proficient. they are honest and wont fix anything that doesn't need to be fixed. you don't have to worry about being gouged. I've had them put parts in the car and not charge me for several months until they are for sure that they have fixed the issue. I would high recommend them

Description of Work
An oil change and further repair

05/29/2013

John M.

I trust them with all of my auto needs, and that is something that I have learned to value! Steve, Craig, Cory, and Miguel are all very accomadating and considerate.

Description of Work
I have been using them for years.

Category auto repair,car inspections

04/03/2013

Sandeep B.

Description of Work
I have been using Star Auto for routine service and specialty repair . I have compared

05/06/2011

Eileen L.

It is a small auto repair place, but they are always busy. They are friendly and honest and they explain things. We are usually in and out very quickly. They are good.

Description of Work
The Star Auto Service did an oil change and replaced some part in the air filter.

Category auto repair

Thanks Member. We appreciate your Business.
    Auto Service
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Radiators
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available

Auto repair, oil, lube, filter, ignition wires and cables, tires alignment, exhaust, air conditioning, belts & hose, batteries, starters & alternators, transmission, internal engine & towing.

Body work & painting.