1st Call Paintless Dent Repair

Founded 1994 • With Angi since December 2009

Additional DBA - 1st Call Paintless Dent Repair & Auto Appearance Service. Providing specialized cosmetic repair, as well as a referral resource and general contractor for quality confirmed service needs beyond our in house specialties: Interior repair, conventional auto body and painting, glass replacement, painted on stripes and more....

+5 more images

06/15/2019

Latonia H.

EXCELLENT Outstanding customer service

Description of Work
Bumper replacement

Work Completed On 06/15/2019

08/02/2018

Glenn B.

This company was very easy to work with. They went out of their way to keep me informed with daily email and picture updates while my car was in their shop. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Small dent and a couple of scratches on rear bumper. Also rear tail light needed new lens cover.

Work Completed On 07/17/2018

08/21/2016

Jeremy M.

I was very pleased with the work that 1st Call did on my 2005 Honda Accord. I had significant hail damage that now you never know had occurred. All the dents are gone even ones that stretched the metal somewhat. I worked with David (tall, tan; there are two Davids) who was friendly and quick with a reasonable estimate. My car was considered a total loss by my insurance company, but I still wanted to get it repaired. 1st Call still was willing to take on the work though I did pay cash (personal check). David estimated 3 or 4 days for the work, and it ended up taking the full 4 days. I was happy though not to have to go extra day paying for a rental car (that was my expense). Again, very pleased with the end result and would recommend!

Description of Work
Repair hail damage on hood, roof, and trunk.

Work Completed On 08/19/2016

08/09/2016

Elaine K.

Aric was great. Other shops told me that they would have to do a 'traditional' type putty and fill repair, but Aric felt they could get the job done without this. Also, others told me i would have to replace the hood, since it was aluminum, but Arec again felt he could make it look perfect, and he did. This was a classic car that i wanted to keep long term, so i asked if he could help me with some other repairs and detailing and he became like a general contractor and managed the whole process for me between another body shop, an interior leather reupholsterer and the detail shop. It came out looking brand new. I highly recomend him and his team. Honest, reliable, fair pricing and he follows through on what he promises. Sam Klapholz

Description of Work
hail damage all over car

Work Completed On 07/06/2016

06/27/2016

Steven S.

We met with Aric after a large hailstorm this spring left my son's car riddled with hundreds of dents. Aric met with us personally, and was responsive and courteous. He scheduled the repair at any early date, and 1st Call completed the work flawlessly, for a fair price. From start to finish Aric and 1st Call Auto handled our repairs with professionalism and integrity. Thanks for the great work!

Description of Work
Hail damage repair

Work Completed On 05/23/2016

02/26/2016

Judy & Larry C.

I was very pleased with the work Aric performed on my Honda. The dent (from where I accidentally hit a covered BBQ grill in my garage) is not noticeable at all after the work. I couldn't even tell the fender had been dented. The touch-up all around the car is just what I wanted. Aric is very customer oriented, and it was a pleasure doing business with him. He listened to what I wanted to have done, and took care of it in an exemplary manner. I will certainly be a repeat customer and will tell my friends about his great service. He's a little hard to find, but well worth the trip!

Description of Work
Removed dent from front fender, sealed that area, touched up small nicks all around car.

Work Completed On 02/25/2016

02/11/2016

Ryan H.

Aric worked with us to find a cheaper solution when we decided that repainting the whole bumper was more money than we were wanting to spend. Then, he did an excellent job touching up paint & buffing out scuffs on the exterior of our Honda Odyssey. He even kept the van a bit longer to do a little extra work when he noticed a couple areas were not perfect. His attention to detail and high standard of work were much appreciated! He is so easy to work with, reasonably priced, & does high quality work! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Retouched paint on some pretty significant scratches on the rear bumper, retouched any other paint chips on exterior, and buffed out scuffs on exterior of our van.

Work Completed On 02/09/2016

Thank you so much! It is a pleasure working for someone that appreciates my own level of expectation for my work and gives me the time I need to make it perfect. Please let me know if there is anything else you need done. I'm your guy.

05/31/2015

Donna B.

The Ford had a dent in a door body line so we were concerned if it would work well - but both cars looked great! One of the dings in the Lexus was on a wheel well edge and it also looked great after repair. It was a great value and great job. He also did both cars in about an hour while we waited.

Description of Work
Aric repaired two dings in a Lexus RX 350 and another door ding in a Ford F150.

Work Completed On 05/29/2015

04/26/2015

Richard K.

Aric did a fantastic job repairing my two car dings. I called him and went over to his shop around 10:30am for an estimate. Aric gave me a very competitive price and I requested he do the job. He was able to take me right away and in a half hour the job was completed. You could not even tell there was ever any damage to the door. This was a painless experience. I am very pleased with his work and would not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone. You will be very impressed.

Description of Work
I had two car dings on my drivers side door that were repaired using PDR.

Work Completed On 04/21/2015

12/12/2014

Dana K.

My car looks like new again! Aric is a perfectionist. He got out a zillion little door dings and 2 bigger shopping cart dents and touched up the paint. It looks fabulous! All done in warp speed and at a very reasonable price. I couldn't be happier with his work. And he is a pleasure to deal with. Thank you!

Description of Work
Repaired a zillion door dings/scratches and 2 shopping cart dings on my car

Work Completed On 12/10/2014

[member name removed], Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your trust, your business, and such a great review! Please don't hesitate to call us for any other concerns that come up on yours, your families or friends cars. It was a pleasure to serve you. Thanks again.

12/09/2014

Kyle P.

I first stopped by and Kyle gave me an estimate of $75 to fix a deep door ding in my passenger door. They were pretty busy so I made an appointment to come back instead of waiting. I arrived early to the appointment I'd scheduled - Aric got to work right away and finished the work while I waited. The door looks good as new - you can't see the dent or the scratch even if you know where it was. Both Kyle and Aric were pleasant to talk to and very professional. Would highly recommend for anyone looking to get dings removed.

Description of Work
Removed a deep door dent from the passenger door.

Work Completed On 12/09/2014

It was a pleasure to serve you. Please check out our website and download additional promotional coupons for yourself, family, friends and watch for our "dent bucks"! There will also be promotional discount services on mobile detail and more. As you know, we are not the easiest to find, but watch your email for our new location! Thank you for your kind review. I look forward to being your connection to any reconditioning automotive service you will ever need. Have a blessed day.

11/05/2014

Lara L.

I chose 1st Call Paintless Dent Repair because of the high rating here on Angie's List. It was a good call as I'm very pleased with Aric and his subcontractors. The work was done quickly and professionally. Also, the price was far cheaper than a couple of other estimates I'd received. I would definitely use this company again. The only drawback was initially trying to find the location. It is pretty much hidden in the back lot of Reliable Chevrolet in Richardson. Be very certain that you get detailed instructions of how to navigate this huge campus.

Description of Work
Repaired and painted several small dents and scrapes on the body of my Toyota Prius.

Work Completed On 10/30/2014

08/26/2014

Andrew S.

I would absolutely recommend 1st Call to anybody needing repairs to their car bodywork. I can't say enough good things about them. I had an awkward and large dent on the passenger side door of my 2012 Honda Accord caused by reversing into the side of the garage. I had received several really high quotes from other shops around town who all told me the door needed to be replaced due to the awkward location of the indentation on a ribbed section of the door. Both Aric and Kyle told me up front that they thought due to the nature of the damage they could improve the door by about 80% for $350 which I would have been happy with. In actual fact after they had finished the door turned out better than they thought and looks as good as new. I've stared at it hard and can't see where the damage was. Amazing! These guys are really good and I'm thrilled with the results and the price. They also fixed a pretty deep indentation caused by a large rock hitting the front of the car for $75. Everyone at 1st call is very professional, responsive, and pleasant to work with. Great to know they are in town should I ever need similar work in the future. Thanks again for the excellent work.

Description of Work
Removed large dent from the door of my Honda Accord and a second dent from the front of the car. Touched up the paintwork

Cost $382.5

Work Completed On 08/26/2014

07/23/2014

Stephen B.

1st Call did an excellent job! I worked with Aric, the owner and he completed the repair in less than half an hour. This particular type of dent is difficult to repair but he was able to get it all cleaned up-the door looks great!

Description of Work
Repaired a dent on the edge of the passenger side front door.

Work Completed On 07/22/2014

Thanks [member name removed], I do like the challenges! Thank you for trusting us to give it a shot. I look forward to serving you in the future. Please pass us along to your family and friends as YOUR dent guy.

06/11/2014

Amy B.

Shop was hard to find but once I did guys were responsive and gave me full attention. I left with an estimate and some good advice. I would definitely go back

Description of Work
Gave estimate on auto body repair.

Work Completed On 05/22/2014

[Removed members name], We really appreciated the opportunity to estimate the damage on your car. I look forward to serving you again in the future. Please let us know if there is anything we may be able to do for you, family or friends. Have a blessed day.

05/12/2014

Lloyd B.

Although Aric was unavailable on the day of my estimate his associate David was able to assist me. He not only answered all of my questions but was very accommodating. They were all patient and professional.

Description of Work
Aric and his team did a fantastic and expeditious

Work Completed On 05/09/2014

[Removed member name], We really appreciated meeting you, and look forward to becoming your trusted source for keeping your vehicle in tip top shape.

04/16/2014

Christina G.

Excellent experience. Will definitely use again if we need dent repair in the future. We were quoted $1645 by Herb's, and 1st Call did the repair (plus another ding not associated with this damage) for $720. Excellent communication and responsiveness. The repair took 5 days, but it looks great. Since we caused this dent ourselves in our own driveway, I was so relieved to be able to have the repair done for more than half what a traditional auto body shop quoted.

Description of Work
Repaired side rear fender dent in son's 2010 Mustang. We caused the dent - backed into our other car in our own driveway. There was too much damage for paintless on-the-spot dent repair, so we put it in their shop for regular auto body repair. Excellent repair job!

Work Completed On 03/31/2014

03/14/2014

TODD W.

Aric got the body work done in exactly the time frame he promised me & at the exact price he quoted. It looks like a professional job, is much improved & I couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
I had Aric look at my vehicle, which just needed some minor body repair & painting in a variety of spots. He quoted me a price that I thought was more than competitive, and certainly lower than the major auto body shops quoted.

Work Completed On 03/14/2014

02/04/2014

Roddy F.

They did a really good job without me even to have them pain, repaint or anything and it looks brand new. They are very capable, know what they are doing, and they will look at the work that needed to be done and give you an honest assessment about what's needed. If they say they can fix it, they will fix it and do a good job.

Description of Work
I used 1st Call Paintless Dent Repair to fix the dents and having it repainted.

Work Completed On 01/01/2010

01/15/2014

Anne Marie B.

Eric is just awesome. He is very responsive to his phone calls. Extremely professional. Very personable and easy to work with. Does absolutely fantastic work at a fair price. I had backed the side of my Acura TL into a tree in the drive way. It left a dent about 12 inches long and 10 inches high. I didn't even know if a dent person could fix it. Eric, not only pushed all back out where it looks practically new and buffed out the scratches. You won't go wrong choosing Eric.

Description of Work
Big Dent Repaired Beautifully on driver side panel from gas cap back to bumper on Acura TL

Work Completed On 01/09/2014

Thank you! I enjoy a challenge like that. When the necessary access and leverage is available, and the damage appears to be repairable if I go at it properly, I love to see how much I can do to make it undetectable. Large creases and big dents are many times only partially repairable, but I learn something from every one of them, even after 24 years of doing this work. Thanks again.

01/04/2014

Chris Z.

Things went very well. He was prepared to work on the car immediately had I been ready. I had previously been quoted $800 by Service King for a scratched (but not dented) bumper. It was kind of a paint smear Aric of 1st Call Paintless Dent said he could clean it up for $50 He said he could clean up the numerous small scratches and a few dings on the whole car for $200. I had some kind of glue or cement that had been smeared near the back driver side window that he said he would attempt to get off. He got out nearly all the scratches and got off the glue and there are just a few little nicks pencil head size marks left on the bump. The only thing I might fault him on is the repair of the dime size ding repair on the hood. The surface came kind of bumpy but you have to look close to notice I might not use him for a new car that you want perfect and your insurance is covering but for my older car he was great.

Description of Work
buffed out scratches, repaired dings

Work Completed On 12/31/2013

Thank you [removed member name]. I would've liked to get 100% of that sharp little dent out for certain. It's unfortunate it was that sharp and on the curve of the panel. I should've been a lot clearer on the expectation of repair on it. In 24 years of doing this work, I've yet to find a way to guarantee a perfect repair on something like that. We still strive for perfection, and I always enjoy the chance to recondition older cars with the obvious wear and tear of ten years or so and make them look as loved and cared for as possible. The dealerships and customers we serve may not have as many challenges on their new cars, but regardless of the age, you will always get my best and I will let you know if I feel there's any chance of a less than perfect repair. I'm truly sorry I didn't meet your expectation on that one.

12/12/2013

Raymond S.

Aric was responsive and professional, he returns emails and phone calls immediately. I called him on Tuesday and left the vehicle with him the next day. Most dent-less repair shops will not touch a plastic bumper. He heated the bumper, reshaped it and buffed out the scratches. He did not have to repaint.. a huge plus. It looks awesome. The MB dealer wanted $1,200 for the same job. Aric and his crew are true artists.

Description of Work
Repaired rear bumper on 2014 E35 Mercedes

Work Completed On 12/11/2013

11/21/2013

Richard C.

Aric said he would be able to do a 90% job for the price, He did a 98% job by heating the dent (about 12") and pushing it back out. He then repainted that rear section. There is a slight color mismatch if you look real close, like my wife does, but on an 11 year old car I doubt anyone could get a perfect match. Most important, my wife is happy. The job was done right, at estimated cost, and on time to our schedule. Hopefully, I will not need the service again, but I would certainly check with them first if a problem ever arrises.

Description of Work
I had backed into a truck bumper and dented the rear bumper of my wife's car. The regular body shops wanted $1,000 to replace the bumper. 1st Call (Aric Brougher) charged $300 to fix it.