All Around Massage, Skincare & Salon

Skin & Body Care - Day Spa Services
Massage Therapy
Skin & Body Care - Aromatherapy
Manicures/Nails

See our Website for pricing wwww.allaroundmassageandsalon.com...

01/27/2014

09/16/2013

She understood my issues with thin, fine, naturally curly hair. She gave me a great cut and I have returned for my second! After 18 months of looking for a hairdresser I am

Description of Work
It is also a hair salon! I like Debbie. I have had a difficult time finding someone who understands my hair. She got it the first visit and I have been back again. I will continue with her!

08/21/2012

Previously I'd had the same hair stylist for years, but had grown tired of mediocre cuts so tried a different shop where I'd gotten a truly terrible cut. So I decided to research for the best shop, and was ready to pay upwards of 100 dollars to get a decent hair cut after my ordeal. But while researching the various (expensive) spas, I found this cute little salon and decided to give them a try. I...

Description of Work
I had a shampoo and a cut. And am extremely pleased with the results, after styling it myself now for a week still looks great. My cut cost 25 plus tip. My stylist was personable, friendly and listened to what I wanted.

05/01/2012

.I've been going to them for about 2 years. They service is great and they have a great price. They are very professional and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
.I go to All Around Massage, Skincare & Salon for once a month massage, facial and detox.

Category massage therapy

09/15/2011

I go there every month because it is a good place. I like their quality. The office is very professional. I would continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used All Around Massage, Skincare, & Salon, a month ago. They provide massages, detox, and facials.

Category day spa

Massage therapy, hot stone massage, pregnancy massage, aromatherapy, body wraps, skin care, facials, microdermabrasion and waxing. Permanent Makeup,(eyeliner, Brow, and lip tattooing. Hair cut, style and color. Manicure, pedicure and acrylic nails.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa