Williams & Sivie DDS

Founded 1979 • With Angi since October 2008

5800 Coit Rd Ste 800

Plano, TX 75023

Providing World Class Smiles!! The Art of Dentistry has come a long way and nowhere is it more evident than at Williams & Sivie, DDS, a Cosmetic and Family Dental Practice in Plano, TX known for its' commitment to patient service and excellence. You are not a number...you are a person, a Most

01/11/2016

Karen F.

Couldn't be happier with my dental care from Dr. Sivie and her team. All were skillful, knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. Plus, the office has state of the art equipment in a warm and welcoming setting.

Description of Work
Dental check-up, cleaning and x-rays.

10/28/2015

Mary P.

The staff was a little bit disorganized. They get kind of confused.

Description of Work
I have been to them about a year ago. I went for general dentistry services.

04/30/2015

J. Paul C.

They're very nice people to work with. I've been using them for about eight years.

Description of Work
They're my dentists.

04/02/2015

Ernest S.

As others have stated, this is an upscale Plano dental office with lots of friendly, smiling assistants who welcome you and who clean your teeth. The initial visit is a plus, as one gets a full set of X-rays plus photos and a one-hour dental plan review with Dr. Sivie (not sure about Williams). They have the latest in 3D imaging equipment and they have the Cerac machine for making crowns while you wait (if appropriate for your particular issues). When one looks at the number of assistants and the amount of equipment, it is no wonder that the prices for work done there is on the pricey side. Dentistry is a conundrum for the patient. Should every tiny cavity be filled and should every cracked tooth be crowned? You will find many opinions on this in the world of dentistry. I would suggest that all patients to Williams & Sivie or any dentist, for that matter, do some reading and be prepared to make some informed decisions before you commit to turning your dental needs totally over to your dentist. I find Dr. Sivie reasonable in this regard, perhaps pushing a bit to have things fixed that could well wait. But, all medical professionals in private practice have a built-in conflict of interest. I find the quality of the work so far to be on a par with other ?good? dentists. Two negatives: one is the price of the service, and the other is I am put off when I am asked at the checkout counter if I want to buy insurance on work just done. I am reminded that there is a limited guarantee on the work but there is insurance I can buy to extend that limited warranty. Did I just buy a TV or did I have a medical professional perform a service on my teeth? I would prefer to get that extended warranty from my dentist included in the price, and it seems a bit mercenary to gig the patient for insurance on work done by the dentist when I am sure this is just another income stream for the office. Yes, I would go back to them, and I recommend them with the caveats above.

Description of Work
Routine cleaning and had a crown on one tooth

12/17/2014

Jill S.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. They explain the charges beforehand if it’s going to be large amount. Before they actually do the work, you need to okay it. Everybody in the office is very friendly and the hygienist is very friendly. I’ve seen both doctors and they are both caring and conscientious.

Description of Work
They are my regular dentists and I go to them twice a year.

12/02/2014

Susan L.

I broke a front tooth off at the gumline just before Thanksgiving. Of course, all the offices were closed, so I called on Monday. They were able to squeeze me in. They assessed the situation and determined that I needed to see an endodontist. They prepared an appliance for me to use in case the endodontist was not able to provide something temporary. They arranged for me to see an endodontist that day and called to follow-up to make sure I was happy. I have already scheduled my visit with them to do the actual crown. All of my expectations were exceeded by this dentist and his office!

Description of Work
Repair tooth broken at gumline. Office was able to squeeze me in and the service and advice I received was top-notch.

10/24/2014

Danny R.

Excellent , professionalism, the dentist is a perfectionist !!! The dentist took the time to exam the color of the cap not matching the color of my teeth and spent the time to personally polish the cap until it matched my teeth exactly. This dentist is "top notch". Wouldn't even think about going to another dentist. The office staff is punctual and knowledgeable. The dentist is wonderful person, great dentist, great scientist, and the office has the latest technology to assist the dentist in making precise dental work. Highly, Highly recommended

Description of Work
Replacement of old cap with a new cap.

10/22/2014

Abraham F.

Williams and Sivie is a premium dental office. Know up front that their prices may be higher than your average dental office, but the treatment you get is definitely worth it. They are very personal, thorough, and careful.

Description of Work
Regular dental checkup, and consultation for advice on orthodontics

10/08/2014

Elijah C.

They were very helpful, friendly and accommodating. It did cost me a little bit more than I was expecting (about $150) but it may be due to my insurance.

Description of Work
Routine Checkup, went very well, very thorough!

06/19/2014

Ernest S.

Williams and Sivie is a very upscale Plano/Far North Dallas dental office that has the latest equipment and a bevy of friendly, well qualified staff to make things run smoothly. I am impressed with the service, and was very impressed with the fact that new patients get a full set of X-rays and a full complement of photos, followed by a ?free? one hour consultation with Dr. Sivie (not sure Williams does this). I liked the way she discussed my dental problems and invited me into the discussion of my own dental care. My only problem with this office ... expense! While I have not price shopped dentistry around Plano and Far North Dallas, the prices are significantly higher than what I was used to before I moved back to Dallas from another state. A mouth full of crowns and restorative work can cost you the price of a good used car! Otherwise, I highly recommend this dental facility and especially Dr. Sivie, who I find very easy to communicate with.

Description of Work
preventive and restorative dental services

06/04/2014

Cheryl B.

Although I hate going to the dentist, I have trust in Dr. Sivie to do the best when I need dental work. The office is sort of a Mega Dentist Office with a lot of staff which can be a bit overwhelming if you're used to a one dentist office, but the quality of work is top notch. I have had previous crowns that were put in by a dentist who closed his doors abruptly (the day of my appointment!) and have since discovered the workmanship wasn't up to par on those - I have cracked most of them). I have been to her office for general cleanings, X-rays, and Crowns. The office might be a bit pricey, but I think all dental work is (especially when I don't have dental insurance), but my experience has been true to "you get what you pay for". I don't mind paying a bit more for quality dental work that lasts. When I did have a situation around the holidays, she made it a point to come in on the weekend to take care of it. If you want it done right the first time... call Dr. Nicole Sivie.

Description of Work
General Cleaning and X-Rays

05/13/2014

John S.

Good practice, great dentistry. They have done all types of dentistry for me and I will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
General dentistry. Check-ups, cleanings, and procedures.

04/04/2014

Lesley K.

I've been with them for probably 10 years now. They are just very responsive, they do high quality work, they listen to you, and make sure you are comfortable. They don't just throw a million things at you saying you need this dental work done. They explain what's going on and why, and you kind of have a discussion as far as what works, its priority compared to what's not necessary. I have been to some dentists and it was like there were 15,000 things that needed to be done. The office staff is great, very friendly, and very responsive. They are good when it comes to emergencies, but for routine stuff it might be hard to schedule because they are busy.

Description of Work
I used Williams & Sivie DDS for general dentistry services a year ago.

03/12/2014

KRISTENE R.

I saw them for several years, they were fantastic. Doctor Nicole Sivie cares for other members of my family, my mother in law and I found her to be very cautious, certainly up on the latest technologies and the office setting is fabulous and the front office staff is very accommodating. Up into a certain point, they found my daughter and that was great and again they were fantastically accommodating, I can bring my daughter there in her pajamas and we go to an early morning and then go to school. Only on the negative side is sometimes they are a little more aggressive than they need to be, I think, in terms of her treatment and other times I thought they were too cautious. I think it is situational. Overall I would definitely go back to them. They were expensive though compared to other providers but I think that’s because they kept such a high level of service. They were friendly, professional and accommodating.

Description of Work
I used the services of Williams & Sivie DDS.

06/20/2013

Ariana C.

Cathy lets me know up front how much things will cost and there are no surprises! Rhonda always makes sure I get in right away.

Description of Work
I love going to see Dr. Brad and Denise takes special care of me. They have taken me from being a "dental cripple" to healthy gums and teeth. Excellent kind group that takes great care of you.

Category dentists, periodontics

06/19/2013

They are very friendly, and thorough. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
It was a routine checkup and cleaning.

06/18/2013

He is the best. He is expensive but he is a good dentist. I've been going to him for 20-30 years. His staff is friendly, fun and organized.

Description of Work
Dr. Williams is my dentist. I see him every 6 months.

04/17/2013

Thomas W.

I was overwhelmed by the personnel attention and friendly spirit that each staff member as well as both dentists exhibited. Never before has a dentist sought me out in the waiting room to introduce themselves prior to our scheduled work. I was most impressed with the care shown for other patients during my visit. Skill levels and the lack of pain were among the best in our experience. Wait time was under 5 minutes. I would highly recommend either of these dentists and their staff.

Description of Work
Seeking a dentist to replace our previous dentist who had retired. The retiring dentist sold his practice to one of the worst dentists we had ever experienced.

12/21/2012

We just changed dentists, and started with Dr Sivie. I took my 2 daughters for a standard cleaning and evaluation. Dr Sivie found a couple of cavities and met with me to explain the different issues and options available. She was seemed very knowledgeable spend extra time explaining the options as my daughter have some allergies to medications. All in all I was very impressed with the time she spent with us and the thorough review of my daughters' cases. Now we need to get the work done but in the meantime, I am staring all my family with her!

Description of Work
Cleaning and evaluation.

03/19/2012

He is very caring and puts you at ease. He is very knowledgeable. He is always upto date on the latest techniques. He takes a lot of educational courses. I have used him for 30 years.

Description of Work
I visit Dr. Brad Williams for dentistry and I met him two months ago.

10/20/2011

Jill S.

My experience was outstanding! The staff was friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. Dr. Sivvie was funny and professional and she answered all my questions. They offered me a referral to another doctor to address other concerns regarding orthodontics.

Description of Work
I needed to find a new dentist in the area where I had just moved. It was for a cleaning and a concern with a chipped front tooth.

Category dentists, periodontics

10/12/2011

AARON AND MISSY S.

It went as good as a dentist office visit can go. No one really wants to go. Williams and Sivie do their best to make your visit as pleasant as possible. I felt like my hygienist could have been a little more careful, but overall they were very good.

Description of Work
General check-up. Got a cleaning and an exam by the dentist. Very friendly.

08/11/2011

Dr. Williams does a wonderful job and has a very friendly staff. He's quite busy, which is a good sign that his services are in demand. The only thing that irritated me a little was the billing. He failed to ask my permission to use a drug that is supposed to lessen the time it takes for the numbness of the novacaine to go away. He just told me he was administering something to help me get back to normal as my mouth was wide open and totally numb. When I got the bill, there was a charge for ....I can't really remember....$35.00 or something to that amount. I wouldn't have had a problem with it as long as he menitoned that it was an extra charge and how much it would have cost. I also didn't have a problem with the numbness taking another hour or so to go away. The extra medication didn't seem to make the novacaine go away any sooner either. So, I wasted my money on something I didn't want or need. Just remember to ask if he charges for stuff he wants to try out of you. Other than that, he's a great dentist with a wonderful staff and I'll keep using him.

Description of Work
General cleaning and fillings repaired.

06/23/2011

J. Paul C.

I had a very brief wait in the waiting room. Her cheerful dental assistant showed me to the dental chair and draped me for the dental work. Dr. Sivie's anesthetic technique was totally painless. The drilling and filling procedure was also painless. She has an excellent "bedside" manner.

Description of Work
Dr. Sivie filled a cavity.

03/14/2011

Xin H.

have been going to this office for couple of years now. very positive experience. The only complaint is that this year they don't open on Fridays anymore. This is the only reason that I may have to find a new dentist for my future dental care.

Description of Work
regular cleaning

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
    Sleep Medicine
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    Dentistry - Orthodontics
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available, American Express

Dentist, Cosmetic Dentistry, Invisalign Orthodontics, CEREC One-Visit Restorations, Dental Implants, Sedation Dentistry, Whitening/Deep Bleaching, Sleep Apnea