Helping Hands Personal Services

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2005

Award winning. Owner operated. Nancy offers a free, in-home consultation for prospective clients so that she can see the problem area(s )and answer homeowner's questions. Each actual organizing session is subject to a 4-hour minimum. Additional time is prorated based on the hourly rate of $65/hr. Payment is due at the end of each appointment. Payment methods include cash, check, Zelle, Venmo or PayPal. Helping Hands is happy to offer a referral bonus of a free 5th hour for you after your referral completes their first 4-hour appointment. There is no limit on the number of referral bonuses, and there's no expiration date. For more information visit my website www.helpinghandsps.com or call me at 214 274-0106. I look forward to hearing from you!...

Ashley Anne Decor and Organizing

Ashley Anne Decor and Organizing

Hi Ya'll! My name is Ashley! I specialize in home organization, with experience in closets, pantries, desk/paperwork, bathrooms, garages, entire kitchens, and much more. I guarantee your satisfaction and I won’t leave until the job is done right. I pride myself on the quality work I provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out my services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Offers by Ashley Anne Decor and Organizing on Angi

07/16/2017

Nancy will inspire you long after the job is done. You will learn from her and be able to organize thereafter all on your own. She followed up with a phone call to confirm that the donation truck picked up on schedule. Nancy is amazing and I asked for more business cards to give to friends. I have discovered that getting rid of old furniture is getting difficult. Most donation sites are full at th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed help getting rid of 33 years of accumulation of stuff from the garage and two bedrooms so that I could get new floors. Nancy made a consult visit beforehand to see what needed to be done. She helped take care of big problem areas in the garage. Her knowledge of what things were donor, recycle or just plain useless made the task go very quickly. She is dependable, efficient and trustworthy.

04/05/2017

Great! Nancy was friendly and very professional. Moving to a new home can be stressful for anyone, and Nancy's calm demeanor and efficient packing technique was a huge blessing! She was available on short notice, arrived early, was extremely flexible, was able to set to work immediately, and was comfortable working on her own while we worked on other tasks. It was a great experience, and I would d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nancy came to my house to pack up my kitchen and decorative items before my move to a new home.

10/19/2016

ON FIRST VISIT NANCY ORGANIZED GARAGE, PACKED SOME ITEMS ,TOOK ITEMS TO TRASH THEN SWEPT GARAGE.AFTER SEEING THE GREAT JOB SHE DID, I HAD HER BACK AT LEAST 4 MORE TIMES. SHE HEIPED PACK, TRANSPORT ITEMS AND HELPED UNPACK.NANCY DOES AND OUTSTANDING JOB .WELL WORTH THE MONEY. I WILL CONTINUE TO USE HER TO HELP ME GET ORGANIZED IN MY NEW HOME.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I MOVED FROM PITTSBURGH PA TO AN APARTMENT IN FRISCO TX . GARAGE WAS FULL OF BOXES AND STUFF.I NEEDED HELP MOVING TO A CONDO.I FOUND NANCY ON ANGIES LIST.

07/11/2016

Nancy did an amazing job! Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Organize pantry and kitchen

01/21/2016

Unfortunately, this review is being written over 4 years after the service. The woman was pleasant and helpful and knowledgeable.  I don't remember much else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Helped organize some cabinets

CATEGORY home & garage organization

Residential organizing - entire home or wherever you need help. Kitchen and pantry, master, wardrobe, linen, and other closets. Kids rooms, play rooms, craft rooms, guest room, bathroom, utility, and laundry room, garages, and attics. Other areas? Just ask! Paperwork - decluttering, file creation and maintenance, & home office organizing. Moving & remodels - services include downsizing, packing, unpacking and organizing entire home. Kitchens, china and other breakables are a specialty

I do not have a moving truck and am not a moving company, but I offer discounted packing supplies within a specific delivery area.

Check, PayPal