Autobahn Service Ctr

Founded 1989 • With Angi since May 2010

2812 Regal Rd

Plano, TX 75075

We are an owner-operated car repair service center with an established reputation of providing excellent customer service and quality work at reasonable prices. Our State-Of-The-Art diagnostic equipment allows us to quickly and accurately diagnose and repair any automobile problems, mechanical or electrical, that you may encounter. We are honored to be your auto repair and car service shop. The Autobahn Service Center is located one block north of 15th street and just east of Independence Parkway...

11/23/2020

Tressa L.

Can't recommend Autobahn of Plano enough!!! I have been going to Autobahn for 2 years now and every time I have brought my car in there they have gone above and beyond what I expected. Recently when my Mercedes broke down I had to bring it to the dealership first and they quoted me 3x what Autobahn ended up doing the work for! I'm so glad I bought it to Autobahn instead. Alan has always been so thoughtful and has always taken the time to explain to me what needed to be done. I have never felt like I have been taken advantage of for being a women who doesn't know anything about cars. Their quality is great and their pricing is always fair! I am very happy with all of my experiences with Alan & Autobahn of Plano!

Description of Work
Mechanical work

05/05/2016

Joseph S.

04/20/2016

Michael B.

07/07/2015

R. D.

It took us two years after moving to this city to find an auto service provider we could trust and was reasonably priced. That was two plus years ago and we still rave about Autobahn. We've tried other top rated shops, and there is no comparison. Autobahn doesn't get the love like they should on Angie's List or other review sites (We've given them great reviews on Yelp too). Anyone who we come across needing or looking for auto servicing we wholeheartedly recommend Autobahn. We recently bought an SUV from Carmax and Autobahn probably saved us hundreds if not well over a thousand or three of future repairs with what they found. We returned that SUV to Carmax within their five day return window. What did Autobahn charge? Nothing! Our latest was a nail in the tire of the SUV we eventually purchased (after Autobahn's thumbs up). Fortunately, the tire deflated close to home after a recent trip. Autobahn did the repair and mounted the wheel at no charge! Perhaps they noticed the reviews or so, and why they surprise us with this, but it is certainly a delightful gesture. The reason why we are loyal customers is that they will be completely honest, won't scare you into more work than is necessary, and will own up to their own mistakes and make it right. Even though their name is "Autobahn" (they do specialize in high end vehicles, but handle all) they are reasonably priced. And, ALL staff are friendly, are happy to see you. Howard certainly knows how to manage a team for top service! Never got anything like this experience consistently at the top most rated auto services. We had recently moved again (before all this), but have (and will continue to) travel out of our way to Autobahn because they are JUST THAT GOOD! Give them a try...you might also be delighted enough to post on Angie's List and right the imbalance.

Description of Work
Repair a tire leak. But also, recently, car inspection, prior to purchase. That's right...no charge!!!

02/16/2014

Robert C.

I first brought my wife's car to Howard and the team at Autobahn for an oil change and to review the recommended repairs from another local import repair shop. With that itemized list of $3800 in and quot;needed repairsand quot; Autobahn completed a thorough check of our SUV. What came back? None of those needed repairs, as specified by another repair shop, needed attention. Not one. Howard and his team could have easily completed these jobs and I would have been none the wiser. Since that day, I have taken our other two automobiles to Howard for routine work and check ups. A suspected expensive repair ended up being a simple adjustment. He is an absolutely honest business person. I have recommended his work to several others in my circle of friends based on his attention to detail and honesty. Very pleased with their work!

Description of Work
Provided oil change and thorough check of entire vehicle

09/09/2013

Denise B.

They are absolutely wonderful. They drop you off and pick you up when the car is finished. They even got it washed for us.

Description of Work
150,000 mile check up, replaced break pads.

03/24/2013

Candyce B.

Excellent everytime. Spot on with estimates. Car was always ready on time

Description of Work
I purchased a used Volvo S40 with low mileage. I began using Autobahn for the required major maintenance 30K after the local dealer gave me an estimate that was twice as much as Autobahn. They becaume my one & only mechanice. I work nearby and they would drive me to work & pick me up when my car was ready. I've recommended several friends & co-workers who have been equaly delighted They are honest, knowledgeable. & fixed it right the first time everytime.

01/11/2013

Charles G.

The guys at Autobahn are fantastic! Quick, reasonably priced, and thorough is how I would describe the service... If you have a BMW that is out of warranty I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Cooling System leak, oil pan gasket replacement and power steering repair.

Auto Service