Ambient Control Service Company Inc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2011

Servicing all brands of air conditioning systems, Lennox, Trane, American standard, goodman, rheem, ruud, carrier and more, commercial applications Liebert, Aaon, Intellipacks and more...

Texas Lone Star AC & Heating, LLC is dedicated to providing our clients with the very best in installation, service, and repair for your heating and cooling needs. Our company is built on honesty and integrity. There is no job to big or too small for our crew. Our main focus is to help our customers create the most comfortable environment in their homes and place of work. Licensed and insured, our business ranges from residential to commercial services, we are the team to call. We work with all major brands of systems. We take pride in the quality of our work and our commitment to outstanding results & look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfaction.Give us a call and we guarantee to provide you with great customer service and even better job performance to keep you cool and satisfied.

diagnosis, repair and installation of air conditioning systems

We are specialize in the Heating and Air Conditioning installation, repair and Indoor air quality products. Our team has over 20 years experience in the Heating and Air Conditioning industry. We take pride in craftsmanship and warranty our work with affordable prices when you purchase a system with us.

08/15/2014

I heard about them by word of mouth from my neighbor.

Description of Work
I used Ambient. They checked my system in the attic and then the outside to make sure the air conditioning was okay, because we had a power fluctuation in the neighborhood, and then it started making a racket. So, he checked it out real well, and he replaced the capacitor, and charged the unit with freon.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/26/2013

I had very good service from them. I have used them before and have nothing to dislike about them. Alex is a really good guy and has helped me out when my air conditioner has failed on weekends.

Description of Work
I used Ambient Control Service Company Inc to get my air conditioner tuned up.

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

05/24/2012

He is knowledgeable. He is fair and honest, does not try to make extra money that he does not need. Technically, he is one of the best for AC. I would recommend him to others.

Description of Work
I used Ambient Control Service Company Inc for heating and AC repairs. He came out to check on our home AC units but he also does our business stuff and he is the best I have ever seen.

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Repair all brands, maintenance & replacements, heat pumps, furnace, evaporator coils, condensers, compressor, heat exchanger, ducts, pumps, registers, heating, cooling, refrigeration, fan motors & capacitors.

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover